mkshirsa said:
My details - updated in TSC tracker
Sub Labor - EB2 (May 1999)
I-140 I-485 RD 4 Nov 2004 LUD 7 Feb 2005
EAD RD 6 Jan 2005 , AD 7 Feb 2005
mkshirsa,

ok

at0324 said:
I got FP notice last week and it is schedule on 02/08/2005.
I haven’t got any letter for my wife. May be lost in the mail

Today my attorney told me that they got my wife’s FP notice which is also scheduled
as mine (02/08/2005).

But the problem is that my wife is visiting India and she can not attend FP by tomorrow.
I have no option other then reschedule her FP.

My attorney told me that reschedule can delay the process. There is 60 days grace
period after the appointment date.

My concern is that is it ok to get finger print done with in 60 days grace period
instead of rescheduling??

I would be thankful if someone can give some suggestion.
Please some one answer my question.

AS long as you get it done within the grace period, there shouldn't be any effect or delay in the processing and/or final approval.

at0324 said:
Please some one answer my question.

attorney will receive the 140 notice and employer will get courtesy copy.

Remember for I-140 you are not the applicant. The employer is the applicant and you are only the beneficiary.

HI Pashwin,

i had a quick question - does LUD change for FP or the notice directly comes in mail, i read somewhere in forum that LUD does no change for FP - let me know if you have any info on this - my dates are as same as yours , recd 140 approval but no fp

Sometimes the LUD changes for FP, but most of the time it does not. Several people have report that even EAD renewal/AP renewal or even address change has triggered the USCIS people to send a FP if it has not been sent yet.

Very few cases, the status has also changed saying FP notices have been sent.

So there is no way to tell even if a FP is sent out and it is lost in mail.
If you have an attorney for your case, they will receive a copy of the FP notice too.

I do not have an attorney and did everything by myself.

Some stats...

I was just running some numbers to see how we are doing this year. Here are some stats:
140s approved this year:
EB3 - 22
EB2 - 12
Total 140 approvals: 34 (in just 38 days!!!......now that is impressive)

I used the spreadsheet but it was missing some information. Can someone else verify these numbers and make sure we have an accurate account.

Chimi.....

chimi said:
I was just running some numbers to see how we are doing this year. Here are some stats:
140s approved this year:
EB3 - 22
EB2 - 12

I used the spreadsheet but it was missing some information. Can someone else verify these numbers and make sure we have an accurate account.

Chimi.....

I don't see any Jan'05 filers or after that. Isn't it little strange?

Applicants login only after they have that sinking feeling (see my username for what that feeling is like). Give Jan '05 people a few months and they will come barging in.

p235 said:
I don't see any Jan'05 filers or after that. Isn't it little strange?

chimi said:
140s approved this year:
EB3 - 22
EB2 - 12

Chimi.....

Immigration watch says 203 - I140 approved this year at Texas so far...

adibazz said:
Interestingly I got an LUD changed to 02/03 too, but it was only for my(& my family's) AP applications, which already got approved in November and I got the papers. Any ideas !!

And today I've got LUD changed on my EAD applications. Probably its an effect of address change I requested in the first week of January. :)

mhsoor said:
AS long as you get it done within the grace period, there shouldn't be any effect or delay in the processing and/or final approval.
Thank you mhsoor,

Today I went Santa Ana, CA center to give my finger prints. They checked my driver license and took my finger print notice.
Every thing went fine.

I asked about my wife’s FP appointment, they told me that

we can give finger prints less then 90 days. No need to reschedule FP if you can FP with 90 in days time.

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean, you can appear for FP within 90 days from the scheduled date without having to reschedule? It is good. Thanks for the info at0324.

at0324 said:
Thank you mhsoor,

Today I went Santa Ana, CA center to give my finger prints. They checked my driver license and took my finger print notice.
Every thing went fine.

we can give finger prints less then 90 days. No need to reschedule FP if you can FP with 90 in days time.

Thanks for sharing the information at0324 and good luck to u for the rest of the process.

at0324 said:
Thank you mhsoor,

Every thing went fine.

Nahi re Phans Gaya re, aise baat nahi hai (It is not like that), there are some unlucky people like me who could not file 140/485 concurrently. Although I have added my entry on the tracker long time back, but as my papers were going back and forth between lawyer and CIS (as he was trying so that they accept the 140/485) I have still to get the Notice Date.

phans_gaya_re said:
Applicants login only after they have that sinking feeling (see my username for what that feeling is like). Give Jan '05 people a few months and they will come barging in.

Priority Date

After I-140 is approved, does USCIS process I-485 according to the Priority Date?