Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Interesting info on FP clearance and I485 approval.

My wife's FP received and I485 approved on same day 1/28/05.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you vangaru

I guess I will have to wait and watch incq does give me more hope. The dates are very close to the ones I have.
-lrugnevm

So what does EAD mean? Does your H1B become invalid after you get EAD? Or you still remain on H1B? Just trying to understand what changes for me after we get the EAD.....???????

Chimi............
Sanan said:
Yep, it changed once on Thursday, then this morning.
Yours must be next :D

Well EAD is Employment Auth Doc.
H1 will not be invalid unless you used the EAD.
I guess they say its best to be on H1 till you get your GC as a fallback.
And you are Eb2 so yours will be pretty quick.

chimi said:
So what does EAD mean? Does your H1B become invalid after you get EAD? Or you still remain on H1B? Just trying to understand what changes for me after we get the EAD.....???????

Chimi............

Sanan said:
Well EAD is Employment Auth Doc.
H1 will not be invalid unless you used the EAD.
I guess they say its best to be on H1 till you get your GC as a fallback.
And you are Eb2 so yours will be pretty quick.
What do you mean by using the EAD? How do I use it? You mean if I took a job thru EAD? Right now I am using H1B for my current job.
Yeah, I am on EB2 after wasting almost 4 years on LC - which didn't go anywhere coz the stupid lawyer would not do RIR.

TOday received my 140 approval for my case. it looks like it was approved on friday(1/28/05) but i have received mail today(1/31/05).

my friend 140 has been approved

that case was file around Nov 5th 2004. Got email that case was approved today. Very strange.

you can look at immigrationwatch. it's not surprising. several november;04 I-140 cases have also been approved.

as of 1.11PM EST aila has only the 2/1/05 report for NSC, no TSC yet

This has no changes from the USCIS 1/21/05 report. we will have to wait & see the TSC report on aila.org.

it's a typo.. it should read EB3. I will update it on my next upload. btw i had updated my friend's info in the previous upload

All my LUD's were changed today. No email though. I have 3 guesses
1. RFE on 140
2. FP Notices
3. The office who approved imlab's friend who filed on same day as mine accessed my records by mistake :)

Any other ideas ?

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD on all

labornc,
Our cases seem to be identical. Even my 140 and 485 had a LUD as posted in my signature.
Any ideas what might be going on ?

aa74, Weren't your LUDs changed for AP/EAD ?

aa74 said:
labornc,
Our cases seem to be identical. Even my 140 and 485 had a LUD as posted in my signature.
Any ideas what might be going on ?

I registered and made a profile after I had received my EAD and AP approval so did not find the need to add them.
p235 said:
Did you remove them accidentally? Try adding it again and see

aa74 said:
I registered and made a profile after I had received my EAD and AP approval so did not find the need to add them.

So, you haven't added them at all? If that's true, why will they be there?