Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Question about EAD

Hi Friends,
How many months before EAD Expiry date Do I need to apply for EAD renewal?
and how long it takes for the renewal?

Yes you can switch the jobs if the job description is same and use the AC-21.
After your 140 is cleared your emploer can cancel the 140 but using the AC-21 portability you can switch the emploeyr. Read the Ac-21 articles for more details.

chimi said:
So what happens if your 140 is cleared and 180 days have passed since you applied 485. Can you switch jobs then? I mean, can the previous employer cancel your GC (if you quit)? Or is the new employer your new sponsorer for your GC?

Hello all approved guys,

Please ...please post your details here. I did not see anybody updated the spreadhseet with their I485 approval after 12/30/04.

"Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker"

Rfe

Guys,

I just got an email that they have requested more information or evidence on my I140. I am a little worried. Talked to the lawyer and got to know that it will most probably be your latest paystubs etc...

what are the usaual things they ask for.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

satfrank said:
Guys,

I just got an email that they have requested more information or evidence on my I140. I am a little worried. Talked to the lawyer and got to know that it will most probably be your latest paystubs etc...

thanks

Satfrank, What is your RD and ND?

July 04 approved

Hi all,
I just logged into my account and there it is: I140 LUD changed and when I looked in the message, it says "approved".
No other changes. 485's LUD did not change.

EB2
Atlanta, Georgia (RIR)
Texas Service Center (Concurrent)
LC - 08/01 (RD/PD), 05/04 (AD)
I140 - 7/04 (RD), 1/28/05 (AD)
I485 - 7/04 (RD), (AD)
EAD - 7/04 (RD), 9/04 (AD)
AP - 7/04 (RD), 9/04 (AD)

I140 Rfe

Guys,

My I 140 RD is 24-May-2004 ND is 27-May-2004 and RFE Date is 27-Jan-2005.

thanks

congratulations vangaru!!!

This is excellent news and certainly gives me hopes for my I485. By the way, did your LUD for 485 change a lot before it was approved? Mine has not changed for the last 5 months. That is why i do not trust the LUD on uscis.gov.
Was there any tracking or followup that you did for your case?
-lrugnevm

FP Notices Received

Hi folks,

I have received FP notices for myself and my wife to appear on Feb 10th at local USCIS office. However, my wife has gone to India and she will be back in the US only in the first week of March. I have few questions:

1). What happens if I postpone the appoinment? The notice clearly says "RESCHEDULING YOUR APPOINMENT WILL DELAY YOUR APPLICATION". What would be the implication in terms of time delay if I reschedule the appoinment to another month i.e, March, 10th?

2). Is it better for me to appear for the appoinment and reschdule for my wife until after a month? Or, should we reschedule for both of us?

2). The FP notice gives just only one option saying: To reschedule the appoinment, complete the bottom of the FP notice and send the original back to USCIS. In the bottom, it just gives one option: Please reschedule my appoinment for the next available: Wednesday afternoon / Saturday afternoon. Well, I wonder how I should request to reschedule for a month later.

I would be grateful if someone can share their experience/knowledge in this regard.

I would also be thankful if someone can update my information into the Excel spreadsheet that the group maintains, as I have a linux machine.

Thanks,
ingcQ

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Labor Applied in GA: Dec 2001
I-140, I-485, EAD, AP Applied in: Aug 20, 2004
I-I40 Approved on : Jan, 20, 2005
FP Notice: 01/25/2005
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanan,

Did your LUD change on your EAD before it was approved? I am in the same boat as you (RD - 27 Dec and ND 29 Dec). There's no LUD on my EAD but my AP is approved.

Thanks,
Chimi...

Yep, it changed once on Thursday, then this morning.
Yours must be next :D
chimi said:
Sanan,

Did your LUD change on your EAD before it was approved? I am in the same boat as you (RD - 27 Dec and ND 29 Dec). There's no LUD on my EAD but my AP is approved.

Thanks,
Chimi...