Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Congrats RKGC.
Looks like most of the August cases in the tracker have been approved.
Sept....next??? wake up september folks :)

New User

Hello Everybody,

I am new to this thread and would like to share my info with you all.

Sub. Labor - EB3
140 RD - 09/08/04 ????????
485 RD -09/08/04 ????????
EAD - Approved --- 09/23/04
AP - Didn't apply
FP - ????
Cheers :D :D :D

how to find FP processing dates

Hi friends,
My I-140 and 485 RD is 7/13/2004. I am planning for India trip,
how do I find out when I will receive the FP Notices (approximate dates)?
I checked with my lawyer, he said I can go with my plans and if FP notice comes he will request for the postpone date. Is it safe to do so?

Is your 140 approved?
Are they not holding on to the FP notices till after the 140 gets approved?

chr said:
Hi friends,
My I-140 and 485 RD is 7/13/2004. I am planning for India trip,
how do I find out when I will receive the FP Notices (approximate dates)?
I checked with my lawyer, he said I can go with my plans and if FP notice comes he will request for the postpone date. Is it safe to do so?

Does LUD work?

Hi, I got an email from my lawyer saying my I140 is approved.Butthe uscis.gov website says LUD is 01/19 and the status is - ...400-500 days...blah blah.....
does the lud work?
-lrugnevm

I-140 is not yet approved.

"Are they not holding on to the FP notices till after the 140 gets approved?"
Is any body knows about this?

Sanan said:
Is your 140 approved?
Are they not holding on to the FP notices till after the 140 gets approved?

Thank you p235 - pd 9/28/04 140-rd-8/4/04 485-rd-8/8/04

curious - if i have ead and ap, can i switch jobs? its going to be 180 calendar days since filing of 485.
if yes, im still trying to figure out where i should send the ead and ap forms???? tsc or atlanta regional?
im from atlanta but the 140 and 485 were filed in tsc.
lawyer is not helpful since the company employed them.
-lrugnevm

Until your I-140 is cleared you can't switch the job. Once your I-140 is cleared you can use the AC-21. You have to be little more patient. Good luck.

lrugnevm said:
curious - if i have ead and ap, can i switch jobs? its going to be 180 calendar days since filing of 485.
if yes, im still trying to figure out where i should send the ead and ap forms???? tsc or atlanta regional?
im from atlanta but the 140 and 485 were filed in tsc.
lawyer is not helpful since the company employed them.
-lrugnevm

Sanam/lrugnevm,
Do any one of you work with Charter Global? I have also applied from Atlanta. My employer is in atlanta, but I work in texas.

Shouldn't it be a good idea to have employer name in the tracker spreadsheet. This would get people with same employer get in touch.

- Yogin

So what happens if your 140 is cleared and 180 days have passed since you applied 485. Can you switch jobs then? I mean, can the previous employer cancel your GC (if you quit)? Or is the new employer your new sponsorer for your GC?

chr said:
Until your I-140 is cleared you can't switch the job. Once your I-140 is cleared you can use the AC-21. You have to be little more patient. Good luck.

ziad2005 said:
DID YOU GO TO CHARLOTTE AND DID YOU GO EARLY THEN THE DATE MENTIONED.. WHERE IN RALEIGH ARE YOU FROM.. I AM FROM CARY....

The FP notice told me to go to the Raleigh Sherrif's office in downtown Raleigh. The dates are also mentioned on the FP notice they are very specific like (22 to 29) ... you have to only go between the dates mentioned not before/after