Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Ok looks like I might have to give a detailed description.
My EAD and AP were approved by mid dec as mentioned in my signature.
I created my profile with just my 140 and 485 (ND of 11/05/04) by late Dec 04. I did not add my EAD and AP to the profile as they were already approved.
When I checked my profile today the 140 and 485 had LUD's of 02/01/05.
WHEW now I need to go get some black coffee :)

p235 said:
So, you haven't added them at all? If that's true, why will they be there?

aa74 said:
I created my profile with just my 140 and 485 (ND of 11/05/04) by late Dec 04. I did not add my EAD and AP to the profile as they were already approved.

Sorry, my fault. When I read your message 'AP, EAD not in profile', I thought you were posting a question. It rather was a response to an earlier post.

Approx. Receipt Number

hI,
I am trying to locate my I140 receipt number. My lawyer had filed I140/485 concurrent on 12/16/2004. The lawyer provided me all the documents except I140 which they wont give. I asked my employer also. But so far unable. Hence I am trying to locate an approx Receipt number to track.

My theory is that the SRC number should be between the following numbers based on my I140/EAD and AP numbers.

SRC05052506XX
SRC05052511XX

Can someone who filed I140 on Dec 16, 2004 give me the approx receipt number with the last 2 digits XX. I can try to find out how many cases of I140 are there for Dec 16 and see if I can figure out which one is mine.

p235, I see yours as 12/16/2004. I am hoping to get a response from you.

Thanks.

yoginm73 said:
hI,
I am trying to locate my I140 receipt number. My lawyer had filed I140/485 concurrent on 12/16/2004. The lawyer provided me all the documents except I140 which they wont give. I asked my employer also. But so far unable. Hence I am trying to locate an approx Receipt number to track.

My theory is that the SRC number should be between the following numbers based on my I140/EAD and AP numbers.

SRC05052506XX
SRC05052511XX

Can someone who filed I140 on Dec 16, 2004 give me the approx receipt number with the last 2 digits XX. I can try to find out how many cases of I140 are there for Dec 16 and see if I can figure out which one is mine.

Thanks.

iTS SRC05050515XX. But how can you figure out your number?

Lud?

I usually just go to - https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/caseStatusSearch.do

and put in the src number to check the status, is there a better way, I see that most of you seem to know about LUD how can i view that info can anyone help me. Thanks! or if its already been posted somewhere can someone guide me which page has that info. thanks again

aa74 said:

aj2004, Click on this link and create your portfolio as customer

http://www.immigration.com/frame/BCIScasestatonlinefr.html

aj2004 said:
I usually just go to - https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/caseStatusSearch.do

and put in the src number to check the status, is there a better way, I see that most of you seem to know about LUD how can i view that info can anyone help me. Thanks! or if its already been posted somewhere can someone guide me which page has that info. thanks again

Yeah they won't give out the notice for 140 to you. But they should not have a problem giving out the just the SRC#. Say you have to put it up for tracking.

good luck
yoginm73 said:
hI,

SRC05052506XX
SRC05052511XX

Thanks.

Quick Question - confused

If I got married now, will my wife be able to get the EAD now? Or would have to wait till my PD gets current.

Sanan,
Yes, she can start working on EAD. Always keep her H4 extension along with your H1. This is what my lawyer told me. so when I went to India last month he asked me to get a stamping using new H4. Let me know what your lawyer's opinion is?

Sanan said:
If I got married now, will my wife be able to get the EAD now? Or would have to wait till my PD gets current.

labornc,

I am not sure why would your lawyer advice you to get H1/h4 stamped. Coz when you apply for those visas and say you have applied for immigration (485) there could be a problem. At least thats what I have heard from some people. H1/h4 is non-immigration intent and 485 is immigration so they conflict. I think you should use Adv Parole to get back into US.

What do other experts think about this?

Chimi.....

labornc said:
Sanan,
Yes, she can start working on EAD. Always keep her H4 extension along with your H1. This is what my lawyer told me. so when I went to India last month he asked me to get a stamping using new H4. Let me know what your lawyer's opinion is?

It may be because, I am in my 8th year, if any of my application 140/485 gets denied or has any problem, this will put my AP/EAD invalid and me in out of status mode and will have to leave country immediately. Being on H1/H4 will keep in status and we'll able to appeal and can stay until validity of my h1/h4.

This is again my understanding which I realized from my lawyer...

chimi said:
labornc,

I am not sure why would your lawyer advice you to get H1/h4 stamped. Coz when you apply for those visas and say you have applied for immigration (485) there could be a problem. At least thats what I have heard from some people. H1/h4 is non-immigration intent and 485 is immigration so they conflict. I think you should use Adv Parole to get back into US.

Chimi.....

My confusion was that - will I be able to even file for the EAD/AP for my wife given the new law on Jan 1 this year (no visa number till the PD gets current)?

chimi said:
labornc,

Chimi.....

Last edited by a moderator:
apologies, didn't understand your questions until now... no idea what happens but doubtful if you can even file her case...

Sanan said:
My confusion was that - will I be able to even file for the EAD/AP for my wife given the new law on Jan 1 this year (no visa number till the PD gets current)?

Updated several records

I have updated the spreadsheet for many people (upto Feb 04) who 'forgot' to update this after their approvals. This should help us give a better idea as to what is going on.

phans_gaya_re said:
I have updated the spreadsheet for many people (upto Feb 04) who 'forgot' to update this after their approvals. This should help us give a better idea as to what is going on.

Thanks a lot phans_gaya_re. I don't know why some people don't realize to update the tracker after approvals.