Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Transfer of 485 to other center without any logical reason is a rare thing as per my knowledge. Cases get transferred to local USCIS offices however. Transfer across centers were happening about a year back due to overload in TSC but that is no longer the case.

How to update my info?

Hi guys,

I have been a passive reader of this forum for a while. I would like to have my dates added to the Excel spreadsheet. Could someone help, please?

Here is my dates:

Labor receipt date from GA DOL: December 16, 2001
Labor approved.
140, 485, EAD, AP received by TSC: August 20, 2004
EAD and AP approved.
140 and 485: Not yet approved.

Thanks in advance,
ingcQ

deep23 said:
I have updated the tracker with my changes. Mhsoor, good to know that TSC is close to sending out FP notices for I-485 applicants from Apr 2004. Looks like TSC is moving fast as far as I-140 goes. I have not heard from my attorney yet. Thanks for the information.

EAD and AP if living in Atlanta

Thank you Sanan.The link is confusing.It says look at the first page of the instructions and honestly that keeps sending one into circles.
mhsoor, kapsy30 - you guys are from Atlanta - where did you send your 765 and AP applications?I have downloaded and filled the forms, but do not know where these should be sent.
-lrugnevm

My Case

State Labour Filed : Feb 2003
State Labour Cleared : June 2003
Federal Labour Cleared : June 2004
EAD/Advace Parole Filed/I140/485 Concurrent Filed : Aug/2004
EAD/Ad Parole Cleared : Oct/2004
I140 : Waiting
I485 : Waiting
Category : Eb2
Processing Center: Texas

EVERYBODY;

PLEASE MAKESURE YOU UPDATE THE ATTACHMENT WITH YOUR INFORMATION AND RE-ATTACH IT WITH YOUR REPLY.

YOU CAN FIND THE LAST ATTACHMENT IN THE MESSEGE #823.

IF YOUR INFO IS NOT IN THERE, IT IS HARD TO TRACK YOUR CASE IN REFERENCE WITH OTHER PEOPLE.

THANKS

lrugnevm,

I gave all my papers to my attorney. She filed I-140/I-485/EAD and Ap on my behalf. I don't know where she sent the papers, but my guess would be that all the papers went to same processing center (TEXAS).

lrugnevm said:
Thank you Sanan.The link is confusing.It says look at the first page of the instructions and honestly that keeps sending one into circles.
mhsoor, kapsy30 - you guys are from Atlanta - where did you send your 765 and AP applications?I have downloaded and filled the forms, but do not know where these should be sent.
-lrugnevm

transfer of I485

my cousin case got transferred last year but still no update on his I485

cousin case:
LC PD 04/30/01
I140 AD 07/30/04 Texas
I485 case tranferred to Vermont District office in Oct 2004

Last edited by a moderator:
Instructions to upload the TSC tracker file

There might other ways of doing this, but here is one way.....Hope this helps

Click on the "texas service cneter tracking machine.xls (122.0 KB, 0 views)"
in post # 853 by Ziad2005

You will be prompted to with a File Download message box
Click on the "Save" button
Save the File to a location on your C:\ drive. (Keep the same file name)

Assuming that you have Micorsoft Excel you can open the saved file on your PC and enter your details.

Save the modified file

Now along with your typical "Post Reply" on the immigration portal website,
Click on the "Manage Attachments" button.
Click on "Browse" button
Select the saved file on your local C:\ drive
Click on "Upload" to attach the file.

Now you can click on submit Reply" to upload the attached tracker file

Instructions to upload the tracker file...correction

Click on the "texas service cneter tracking machine.xls (122.0 KB, 0 views)"
in post # 853 by Ziad2005

Get the file from the post that has the most recently modified file....

Thank you mhsoor and Sanan

mhsoor said:
lrugnevm,

I gave all my papers to my attorney. She filed I-140/I-485/EAD and Ap on my behalf. I don't know where she sent the papers, but my guess would be that all the papers went to same processing center (TEXAS).

Please update the latest spread sheet. There were two more entries(including mine) which are missing. I think you have updated the wrong one.

Thanks,