Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

to Pashwin

Hi, Pashwin, please keep me updated as I see our dates are very close. This is Atl01. Have you received the FP notice?

AS per my attorney (the pattern that she has seen), USCIS is sending out the FP notices for cases filed in Mar/Apr 2004.

I guess May/Jun cases would start getting FP notices sometime in next 30-45 days time frame.

Keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Fp In Charlotte North Carolina

North Carolina Viewers

Has Any One Gone To Raliegh , Or Charlotte For Finger Prints

Is Raleigh Still A Center For Finger Prints

Can We Go Early Then The Schedule Date Here In North Carolina...

Everybody;

A new thread was opened with a poll question for all the EB3 category filers at Texas Service center. This might give a little hope for the people stuck in the retrogression category.

Please vote.

ImmigrationPortal Forums > USA Immigration Issues > Immigrant Visas (Green Cards) > I-140 Issues > Texas Service Center I-140

Title: Poll: EB3 Priority Dates @ Texas Service Center
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=158758

Another Interesting website "www.immigrationwatch.com" for the GC waiters.

thanks
summit

updated with my info

TSCUS,i did not see an attachment to your message.Please download this version and update your info.

Fp In Charlotte

All_names_are_reserved said:
did EARLY FP on Nov 20th 2004. For FP u have to go to Charlotte from Raleigh. you can go early, no problems.
CAN YOU JUST WALK IN FOR FP WITH YOUR APPOINMENT LETTER IF GOING EARLY??? :(

Did any of you guys followed up with your attorneys after USCIS posted their I140 processing time as 4/14/04. Any updates after that?

i 140 update

are u talking about texas center , did the update come today.
my 140/485 concuurently filed 2/3/4 shd it is past 60 days , should my laywer call to inquire since they have stopped the the policy of waiting for 485 and process 140 per time
please give your opinion
they have not even updated my FP done on 12/04( FBI was sent ok right on the same day)

My 140/485/AP/EAD package was sent back because of Labor Certificate not attached.

Think of it, my labor was approved on 14th December and then the Certifying officer went on christmas vacation till 5th of January without mailing the letter. The lette might have been sitting on her desk as the date on the is 14th of December. So to be on safer side we sent the complete package of 140/485/AP/EAD to TSC with a memo stating why the LC is not attached. But on 11th of January we received the package back at my Attorneys office.

We are sending the package back again with the Original LC attached this time (and a seperate checks for all the forms, so if they do not accept 485/AP/EAD they would at least accept 140 application)

Does anyone know of anybody else who is having the similar situation

Exit Issue?

HELLO AFTERNOON VIEWERS

QUESTION: HOW LONG CAN YOU STAY OUT OF THE U.S WITH TRAVEL DOCUMENT AP?

I HEARD THAT EVERY PASSPORT HOLDER GOING OUT OF THE U.S IS NOW REQUIRED TO GET AN EXIT STAMPED ON HIS PASSPORT BEFORE DEPARTURE. TRUE OR FALSE

THIRD, I HEARD ONCE YOU GET YOUR GREEN CARD , ONE IS ALLOWED ONLY THREE MONTHS TO ENJOY HIS/HER FREEDOM OUTSIDE THE U.S. AGAIN IS IT TRUE/ OR FALSE..

Last edited by a moderator: