Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

gcnowpls said:
i actually got this info from atty not the check although i have not looked at the check yet, we gave them only one check for atty's fees and uscis fees so i don't think our src# will be on the back. you're welcome.
Yes, you are correct that writing check to lawyer won't give you src#. Only if you write separate checks, to each (485/EAD/AP) application, payable to USCIS, you can get SRC# on back of the cleared check image for each application.

labornc, If you've filed on 11/02 then your lawyer would be getting receipt notices in few days, may be couple of days.

gcnowhere said:
Message from gcnowhere updating XL sheet
gcnowhere,
Your efforts are appreciated for updating your information, but it would be more appreciated if you update it in latest XL file. It looks like what you picked up is the very first file from this thread. Anyways, I am going to update your information to the latest XL file. See next post.

Last edited by a moderator:
AP approved.

AP approved for self & spouse. LUD changed on my daughter's case, but not approved yet.

Updated XL sheet with my AP approval date. Also updated "gcnowhere" info.

Thanks adibazz & gcnowpls. I gave all personal checks to my lawyer so I should expect on my checks hopefully soon as my lawyer is reactive to my questions :rolleyes:
Looking at adibazz's approvals, TSC are really working hard..

adibazz said:
Yes, you are correct that writing check to lawyer won't give you src#. Only if you write separate checks, to each (485/EAD/AP) application, payable to USCIS, you can get SRC# on back of the cleared check image for each application.

labornc, If you've filed on 11/02 then your lawyer would be getting receipt notices in few days, may be couple of days.

FP notices from may/04 filed cases...?

Any FP notices for the May '04 filed cases...

NII
Garol
Allyearlong
dg2001

Any update guys...?

Thanks,
Harry Potter

congrats to those who got I-140 and ead approvals...question: are there separate src#'s for I-485 applications for principal, spouse and children? did you find out I-140 and ead approvals through atty, receiving notice, or online? thanks in advance!

Thanks gcnowpls. Yes, INS assigns a separate set of (I485, I131, I765) src numbers for each applicant and add-on(spouse and children). For me, I got my EAD & AD approvals from online.

Chags :)

gcnowpls said:
congrats to those who got I-140 and ead approvals...question: are there separate src#'s for I-485 applications for principal, spouse and children? did you find out I-140 and ead approvals through atty, receiving notice, or online? thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, chags!

chags said:
Thanks gcnowpls. Yes, INS assigns a separate set of (I485, I131, I765) src numbers for each applicant and add-on(spouse and children). For me, I got my EAD & AD approvals from online.

First Monthary

To stay on with +ve energy on this Journey, I decided to celebrate a monthary (monthly aniversary !!), every month :) and today is my first monthary of this 140/485 journey. So far it's been very happy :D , so I wish I can keep the same spirit of happiness. Wish the same to all of us as well. :)

ead approved

my EAD was approved nov 15 :)
all applications were received on oct 28 accdg to status check online...to those who have ead approved, have you received your cards yet and when? thanks, really appreciate all info.

Congrats gcnowpls!

Yesterday, I received our(me & my wife) EAD cards. Both were approved on November 8th 2004. Our AP were approved on Nov 5th. But, Still we didn't receive our AP document. Waiting ....

Hopfully you will receive your EAD card on/by next monday.

gcnowpls said:
my EAD was approved nov 15 :)
all applications were received on oct 28 accdg to status check online...to those who have ead approved, have you received your cards yet and when? thanks, really appreciate all info.

Thanks, chags, I really value the info!

chags said:
Congrats gcnowpls!

Yesterday, I received our(me & my wife) EAD cards. Both were approved on November 8th 2004. Our AP were approved on Nov 5th. But, Still we didn't receive our AP document. Waiting ....

Hopfully you will receive your EAD card on/by next monday.

Received EAD card in mail an hour ago. that was quick which i didnot expect. Approved on nov.11. My spouse have to go for SSN but is there anything i should do with it right now. Please reply.
thanks in advance.