Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Hi myh,

If you already received your FP notice then you don't need to wait till your appointment date. Just go on anyday after 2:00 PM. they should be able to do your finger printing. When you get in a Security person/officer will ask your fp notice. If the date in the notice is not the current date then they will write your name in a notebook saying you are in waiting list. But mostly they will call you within 1-2 hours. Best of luck. I went their around 2:15 PM and my name called around 3:30 PM. A person entered on 3:25 PM and was on waiting list. We both were called at the same time. This is FYI.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot tr_gc!

we will give it a try next week. My wife's FP appointment date is 11/23 and Mine is 12/03.

Thanks again buddy!!

EAD - 1 year

labornc said:
The guys who got their EAD and AP approved recently, have you gotten it for more than 1 year or just 1 year ?

Thanks,

I got my EAD card two days back and It's valid for 1 year.

Sorry H1B Question...

Hey Guys,

Since I know you guys here, thought of posting an off topic question. Please excuse.

My friend's employer says he has filed a H1B and also gave him the receipt number. Is there any way to get the beneficiary name from the receipt number?

Thanks,
Harry Potter

Ead

adibazz said:
I got my EAD card two days back and It's valid for 1 year.
Wow,
RD 10/15/2004 and already received EAD card..that's quick. U R one lucky person. I have heard about 30 days as the earliest, but 15 days? looks like texas service center is really working hard to take a christmas break. :D

EAD problem

I submitted EAD on 6/4/2004. Had RFE on 7/15/2004. Have not hear anything on EAD status yet. Does any one of you have similar experience? How many years of validity is TX issuing now?

AP approved

I updated excel with my information.

Chags :)

Last edited by a moderator:
approvals and receipts

to everyone,
just filed concurrently and found src# but have not received copy of notice/s from atty. how do you know that your ead's and ap's have been approved? do you receive notices from your lawyers or do you get them directly? also, did you get separate receipts/notices for I-140, I-485, ead and ap? thanks in advance for the reply.

I got my 140/485/EAD/AP receipts on the same day (lawyer sent themt and their ND and RD are the same.

AP/140 will go to laywer and EAD/485 will go to your address

thanks, raiders, this helps a lot.

raiders said:
I got my 140/485/EAD/AP receipts on the same day (lawyer sent themt and their ND and RD are the same.

AP/140 will go to laywer and EAD/485 will go to your address

I140 Approval

Hi All,

My I140 has been approved.

Details...
EB3-CP
RD: 05/26/2004
AD: 11/09/2004

Good luck :) ,
DG.

gcnowpls said:
to everyone,
just filed concurrently and found src# but have not received copy of notice/s from atty. how do you know that your ead's and ap's have been approved? do you receive notices from your lawyers or do you get them directly? also, did you get separate receipts/notices for I-140, I-485, ead and ap? thanks in advance for the reply.
Hi,
Go to this link and create a login. once created you can make your own portfolio with all SRC numbers(EAD,AP,485)of you and your spouse and enable the email column which would automatically email you incase of any update with your case.
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do
Hope this helps. I have created but not sure how far and fast the updation is done but read in these threads that they receive email the same day if anything approved. waiting for EAD approval..Good Luck

How did you get your SRC# ? Is that on the back of cleared check ? My lawyer too mailed my concurrent applications to TSC on 11/02

thanks in advance...

gcnowpls said:
to everyone,

thanks jaihind_00, i'll check this out.

jaihind_00 said:
Hi,
Go to this link and create a login. once created you can make your own portfolio with all SRC numbers(EAD,AP,485)of you and your spouse and enable the email column which would automatically email you incase of any update with your case.
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do
Hope this helps. I have created but not sure how far and fast the updation is done but read in these threads that they receive email the same day if anything approved. waiting for EAD approval..Good Luck

i actually got this info from atty not the check although i have not looked at the check yet, we gave them only one check for atty's fees and uscis fees so i don't think our src# will be on the back. you're welcome.

labornc said:
How did you get your SRC# ? Is that on the back of cleared check ? My lawyer too mailed my concurrent applications to TSC on 11/02

thanks in advance...