Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Paystub & Affidavits

Hi Guys,
My labor was certfied and almost ready to file I-140, 485, AP, EAD. I have sent filled all forms and sent to my lawyer but now he is asking my employer that they need all paystubs since I joined (in 2001) till today. It needs to be sent along with I-140 forms. Has anybody done that before ?

Also I have valid Birth cetificate but it was registered late, so he wants 2 affidivates from India

Are these both required at the time of filing above forms ?

Please reply...

Thanks in advance..

A birth certificate is required for I-485.
Instead of photocopying all the paystubs since 2001, give them the W2's for 2001, 2002, 2003. This is more of an exact snapshot of what you made, your benefits and all. Besides the W2 is between you, the employer and the IRS. Its more credible.

Affidavits

labornc said:
Thanks for you response...I will check with them..

Labornc,
Yes, you need to get two affidavits supporting the Birth certificate (If it is registered late). I have recently filed my I-140 & 485 I had to go through the same. Because of the late registration of Birth certificate it is better to provide affidavits so that to avoid any possible RFE on it. Good luck to u.

Affidavit format.............

chr said:
Labornc,
Yes, you need to get two affidavits supporting the Birth certificate (If it is registered late). I have recently filed my I-140 & 485 I had to go through the same. Because of the late registration of Birth certificate it is better to provide affidavits so that to avoid any possible RFE on it. Good luck to u.

Hello,

I am new to this forum, I got my LC approved yesterday and getting ready for I-140/485. I was wondering if you guys have any format for these birth afiidavits from parents. I got mine & wife birth certificate from the muncipal authority quite recently(1-2 yrs old). Do i Still need affidavits??
Can you guys post the format for these affidavits?

Thank you.

Birth certificate affidavit

This is what I used:

Sample Affidavit of Birth for Parents

AFFIDAVIT BY [Father's First Name] [Father's Last Name] and [Mother's First Name] [Mother's Last Name] (Mothers Maiden Name: Mother's Maiden Name)

Re: [Child's First Name] [Child's Last Name] (If child is married, list the following: (Child's Maiden Name: Child's Maiden Name))

We, [Father's First Name] [Father's Last Name] and [Mother's First Name] [Mother's Last Name], hereby depose and say:

Our full and complete address is [street address with apartment or house number, town/city, state, postal zip code].

That I, [Father's First Name] [Father's Last Name] was born on [date] in the town/city of [city], [country].

That I, [Mother's First Name] [Mother's Last Name] (Mother's Maiden Name: Mother's Maiden Name), was born on [date] in the town/city of [name of city], [country].

We married on [date of marriage] in the city of [name of city], [country].

We [Father's First Name] [Father's Last Name] and [Mother's First Name] [Mother's Last Name] had the following children:
a. [Child’s First Name] [Child's Last Name] (If child is married list the following: (Child's Maiden Name: Child's Maiden Name) born on [date]; and

b. [list all of the other children, if applicable].

[Child's First Name] [Child's Last Name] was born in [name of city], [country].

This affidavit is being submitted because [CHOOSE ONE] there is no official record of birth [OR} the official record of birth is incomplete concerning [Child's First Name] [Child's Last Name].

We declare under penalty of perjury, that the foregoing is a true and correct statement.

Subscribed and Sworn to before
Me, this ____ day of __________,
[YEAR] at ______________________.

Yes you need the affidavit...

Since your birth certificate is not from around teh time of birth, it is safe to send the birth affidavits.

will_get_there

One more clarification...........

xyz2375 said:
This is what I used:

Sample Affidavit of Birth for Parents

AFFIDAVIT BY [Father's First Name] [Father's Last Name] and [Mother's First Name] [Mother's Last Name] (Mothers Maiden Name: Mother's Maiden Name)

Re: [Child's First Name] [Child's Last Name] (If child is married, list the following: (Child's Maiden Name: Child's Maiden Name))

We, [Father's First Name] [Father's Last Name] and [Mother's First Name] [Mother's Last Name], hereby depose and say:

Our full and complete address is [street address with apartment or house number, town/city, state, postal zip code].

That I, [Father's First Name] [Father's Last Name] was born on [date] in the town/city of [city], [country].

That I, [Mother's First Name] [Mother's Last Name] (Mother's Maiden Name: Mother's Maiden Name), was born on [date] in the town/city of [name of city], [country].

We married on [date of marriage] in the city of [name of city], [country].

We [Father's First Name] [Father's Last Name] and [Mother's First Name] [Mother's Last Name] had the following children:
a. [Child’s First Name] [Child's Last Name] (If child is married list the following: (Child's Maiden Name: Child's Maiden Name) born on [date]; and

b. [list all of the other children, if applicable].

[Child's First Name] [Child's Last Name] was born in [name of city], [country].

This affidavit is being submitted because [CHOOSE ONE] there is no official record of birth [OR} the official record of birth is incomplete concerning [Child's First Name] [Child's Last Name].

We declare under penalty of perjury, that the foregoing is a true and correct statement.

Subscribed and Sworn to before
Me, this ____ day of __________,
[YEAR] at ______________________.

So I need to include all my siblings details also.

Adibazz,

Did your lawyer file the 140/485/EAD/AP applications using the traditional paper method (via mail) OR the new online submission method (via web)?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
adibazz, how long after you submitted or mailed your application did you get your rd and nd? how did you find out your src#? thanks for the response in advance.

adibazz said:
My EAD got approved on 10/27/2004.

info. updated in the XL file.

Hello guys,
adibazz, gcnopls :) ..nice to see you in this thread after the ATl DOL thread with a long wait..here we go with our second round..after a long struggle with my employer who refused to pay for any of the fee except I-140.. is that very common or is that only me.. :confused: who had to pay everything out of pocket..
I am filing this week after receving my physicians report..how long does it take to get EAD for my spouse and to receive the RD ND #
Please update so i dont have to spend for long distance calling my attorney in the other state.
thanks

Hello,
New member for the forum. Got labour approved quite long time ago but just filed 140/485/AP/EAD after hearing about the jan 2005 retrogression. Have updated the spread sheet.

Can we redesign excel sheet

I am wondering whether we can redesign the excel sheet.
My opinion is to create two sheets One for Concurrent/Semi-Concurrent
another for CP.How about sorting by 140 reciept date then.Also can
we delete the 2002 cases whose cases has been approved as well as who
are not active.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: