September 2005 cases

no i am not hbcs

jbxieperm2005 said:
Are you the same guy as "hbcsc153". He received exactly same message as yours (see previous page). What happened? Can you guess anything why your transferred to Texas, like you working or living there or your company headquarter there? Please detail your case.

no i am not hbcs153. I live and work in california, my LC is from CA. and my company is in CA. not sure why this happened, so there is another person with the same issue - huh.

Hi, waitingforlca, capd02 and hbcs153

When did you guys get the message. Today?? From email or online LUD??

waitingforlca said:
no i am not hbcs153. I live and work in california, my LC is from CA. and my company is in CA. not sure why this happened, so there is another person with the same issue - huh.

CAPD02 said:
Hi,

I also got the same email with same content. My I-140 RD is Oct 2005. It seems to be CSC transferring all Oct 2005 cases to Texas. Is it good or bad??

Thanks

Yes, me too... At least the case has not been lost yet..

jbxieperm2005 said:

I got an email, in fact, I got 3 emails with the same content..

April4 said:
Yes, me too... At least the case has not been lost yet..

My guess might be CSC received lot of applications in Oct 2005. This was due
to USCIS given extra month fo filing I-140 & I-485 concurrently for EB2 people, who missed
Oct 01, 2005 deadline(EB2 was current till Oct 01, 2005). They accepted all the applications with just Backlog center's screen
shots without original labor approved copy. I think now CSC might be
feeling there will be lot of time required to process all these
application by looking each and everything. May be CSC want to skip
Oct cases and want to process applications beyond Oct 31, 2005.

Thanks

just today

jbxieperm2005 said:

just today in email and is also reflected in the case status online..LUD changed to today.

I know that they can transfer the cases to local offices in their jurisdiction to share the work load.
Its interesting and strange to me, that they are saying Texas local office / service center has the
jurisdiction on your case? Does it make sense?

I think its better to call 1(800) and find out.

waitingforlca said:
just today in email and is also reflected in the case status online..LUD changed to today.

I-140

WaitingforLCA--Did you ask for a case status and if yes what e-mail address did you use. Did they reply to your e-mail ?

waitingforlca said:

CAPD02 said:
My guess might be CSC received lot of applications in Oct 2005. This was due
to USCIS given extra month fo filing I-140 & I-485 concurrently for EB2 people, who missed
Oct 01, 2005 deadline(EB2 was current till Oct 01, 2005). They accepted all the applications with just Backlog center's screen
shots without original labor approved copy. I think now CSC might be
feeling there will be lot of time required to process all these
application by looking each and everything. May be CSC want to skip
Oct cases and want to process applications beyond Oct 31, 2005.

Thanks

you are probably right, though my case was filed in November and it was a EB3

I see bunch of people saying this "new stuff" today. Whats going on, can some one call them and findout?
and refer your new situation?

April4 said:
you are probably right, though my case was filed in November and it was a EB3

Same message 140

We (my spouse and I) received the the same 3 e-mails saying your case has been transferred to the Texas Service Center. Looks like a clear case of load sharing - may be it is a positive sign as opposed to the over backlogged CSC.

TSC is ahead on I-140, AOS, EAD, AP as compared to CSC and Vermont.

Our case:
I140 RD 11/09/05
EB2
I485 RD 01/23/06

neil_teil said:
We (my spouse and I) received the the same 3 e-mails saying your case has been transferred to the Texas Service Center. Looks like a clear case of load sharing - may be it is a positive sign as opposed to the over backlogged CSC.

Our case:
I140 RD 11/09/05
EB2
I485 RD 01/23/06
i wish my case was transferred to TSC... They process EB AOS applied on Sept. 1 '05, compared to March 01 '05 at VSC....

pls dont think that way..

neil_teil said:

Our case:
I140 RD 11/09/05
EB2
I485 RD 01/23/06

dont think that way, bcos, this is what i thought when they moved the labor certification into the freakin backlog reduction center, bcos, of which i am not able to file I-485, had i been in the SFO DOL, i would have filed for it. So, nothing happens for our benefit in this gc process, everything is upto them and its for their good.

perm_faq said:
I see bunch of people saying this "new stuff" today. Whats going on, can some one call them and findout?
and refer your new situation?

Is it only for EB1 and EB3 cases? Any EB2 cases? More specifically any NIW cases involved?

It would be great if NIW cases are moved to Texas center. From what I have heard, its easier to get NIW approval form TCS.

perm_faq: my RD for I140 is October 4th, 2005. (WAC060035xxxx)

I believe only non-concurrent applied cases. It means only I-140 was transferred.

ahaly said:
Is it only for EB1 and EB3 cases? Any EB2 cases? More specifically any NIW cases involved?

It would be great if NIW cases are moved to Texas center. From what I have heard, its easier to get NIW approval form TCS.

ahaly said:

Just got the emails a few minutes ago. My case is transfered as well.

EB2 w/ LC w/ RD = 12/1/2005.

Checking with the attorney about the impact :confused:

ahaly said:

My wifes I-140 EB2 (non NIW) case with RD Nov 30, 2005 is also transferred
WAC06046xxxxx

I strongly believe it's load sharing as TSC is handling Jan 4 2006 case for I-140s!

I think that's why I-140 EB2 date suddenly jumped to Oct 31 for CSC.

jbxieperm2005 said:
I believe only non-concurrent applied cases. It means only I-140 was transferred.
Interesting. So you mean that the transfer was made for people who just applied for I140 - and not I485.

jbxieperm2005 said:

Not true...Mine is concurrent filing...485 stays but 140 got tranferred...
p.s. Attorney just sent an email to CSC. Will update after hearing back from her.

Last edited by a moderator:
tranfer from CSC to TSC

If we presume that it is load sharing with TSC.Are all October 31st onward cases moved to TSC or they pick and choose randomly. what is the criteria for moving cases from CSC to TSC.