September 2005 cases

lud on transferred 485 cases today.

There was an LUD on our 485 cases today. No change in the status message though.

No, mine was not transferred to TX

Atleast, I don't know that it's transferred to TSC. My Approval came from CSC only. So, I-140 cases are send to TX?

perm_faq said:
By the way, Did you receive the USCIS Email over the weekend?
And did your case not transferred to TSC? And was there any RFE on your
case?

Thanks

I was surprised to see that your approval Email came over the weekend.
Whats your case details like RD/ND/EB?/Concur/Any RFE in the past etc?

Thanks

cavenkat said:
Atleast, I don't know that it's transferred to TSC. My Approval came from CSC only. So, I-140 cases are send to TX?

I think the next update on the Service Processing dates webpage for the four centers might reflect these new changes under the USCIS Bi-Specialization program...

Guys please share your experience

My I-485 is transferred to san francisco office and there is no word why they have transferred my case. I talked to my lawyer and she doesn't know it either. That's very dissappointing.

Do you think this transfering is part of the transfer process that CSC wants to get rid of all I-485 cases to focus on their new bi-specialization?; Or, they want to audit my case? This is crazy.

I am worried.

Thanks in advance

Oh!

"bi-specialization" process is between the service centers, not with in the
local offices. Looks like your case is transferred to SFO local INS office,
and it is *nothing* to do with on-going USCIS restructuring process.

matt30 said:
My I-485 is transferred to san francisco office and there is no word why they have transferred my case. I talked to my lawyer and she doesn't know it either. That's very dissappointing.

Do you think this transfering is part of the transfer process that CSC wants to get rid of all I-485 cases to focus on their new bi-specialization?; Or, they want to audit my case? This is crazy.

I am worried.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
matt30 said:

I am worried.

Thanks in advance
Doesn't look like bi-specialization...
I hope it's not, but it looks like an iterview, which is the main reason for transfers from SC to local office. Interview usually is VERY rare on EB cases...

Not on weekend, on Friday

It's not on weekend. It was on Friday (Last Friday). I saw only on the weekend. No RFE also

perm_faq said:
I was surprised to see that your approval Email came over the weekend.
Whats your case details like RD/ND/EB?/Concur/Any RFE in the past etc?

Thanks

//cmft. Take it easy. Did u just get married before filing I140/485 and bring your spouse together to the case? That's the only reason I can think of from my experience. I just got the email updates saying that my case also being transfer to LA local office for an interview. I am EB2 RIR. Same company in the past 5 yrs, stable job, well paid, husband is my highschool sweet heart.
I have nothing to worry about an interview. Wondering how long it would take for them to schedule an interview and how long after the interview we can get the final answer. Is there anyway we can reach the local office?

matt30 said:

I am worried.

Thanks in advance

Hi, LAzzbear and cmft,

Did your cases stay in CSC or have been transferred to TSC and then came back to LA local office?

Thanks
LAzzbear said:
//cmft. Take it easy. Did u just get married before filing I140/485 and bring your spouse together to the case? That's the only reason I can think of from my experience. I just got the email updates saying that my case also being transfer to LA local office for an interview. I am EB2 RIR. Same company in the past 5 yrs, stable job, well paid, husband is my highschool sweet heart.
I have nothing to worry about an interview. Wondering how long it would take for them to schedule an interview and how long after the interview we can get the final answer. Is there anyway we can reach the local office?

Stayed in CSC then went to LA office..:(

jbxieperm2005 said:
Hi, LAzzbear and cmft,

Did your cases stay in CSC or have been transferred to TSC and then came back to LA local office?

Thanks

May 06 visa bulletin out.

May Visa Bulletin

Employment-Based
All CHINA INDIA MEXICO PHILIP-PINES

1st C 01JUL04 01JUL05 C C
2nd C 01JAN04 01JAN03 C C
3rd 01MAY01 01MAY01 01MAR01 15APR01 01MAY01

May VISA Bulletin

Here is the movement:

India:
====
EB1: FEB04 -> JUL04 (5 mon) -> JAN05 (6 mon) -> JUL05 (6 mon)
EB2: AUG01 -> JAN02 (5 mon) -> JUL02 (6 mon) -> JAN03 (6 mon)
EB3: JAN00 -> JAN01 (1 yr ) -> FEB01 (1 mon) -> MAR01 (1 mon)

China:
====
EB1: JAN03 -> JUL03 (6 mon) -> JAN04 (6 mon) -> JUL04 (6 mon)
EB2: APR02 -> JUL02 (3 mon) -> JAN03 (6 mon) -> JAN04 (1 year)
EB3: APR01 -> MAY01 (1 mon) -> MAY01 (none) -> MAY01 (none)

India & China are only high-lighted, for rest click here

Last edited by a moderator:
cases with ND b/w 12/05 and 03/06 have been approved

It's been so quiet here these days...
I have heard that cases filed at CSC (and later transferred to TSC) with ND b/w 12/2005 and 03/2006 have been approved. What's going on with our cases? Does anyone know how TSC prioritizes transferred cases?

At this point, we are definitely the least lucky ones.

--
I-140: EB2 Labor Sub, ND=06OCT05, LUD=23MAR06