September 2005 cases

trestres

I am starting this thread to track SEPtember 2005 cases.

EB2 NIW
I140 RD 9/2/05, ND 9/6/05; LUD 9/17, 9/19/05
I485 RD 9/2/05, ND 9/6/05; LUD 9/17, 9/19/05
I131 RD 9/2/05, ND 9/6/05; LUD 9/17, 9/19/05

Last edited by a moderator:
My attorney mailed the I-140,I-485,I-765 and I-130 applications yesterday(September 22nd). I am not sure what RD and ND mean. Can someone educate me here??

RD = Received Date; it is the date when USCIS received your application
ND = Notice Date; it is the date when they actually issue the notice confirming that they received the application. Once you receive the notice it will be clearly states what is the notice date. Most of the times ND is ~week after RD.

RD is specially important now due to retrogression. Everybody who manages to get RD of September gets the AOS status.

ND is important when you inquire about the status of the application. You can only make an inquiry on a pending application if the notice date is 30 days past the date listed for the application on the latest JIT report.

Hope this helps!

jo-mama said:
My attorney mailed the I-140,I-485,I-765 and I-130 applications yesterday(September 22nd). I am not sure what RD and ND mean. Can someone educate me here??

Thanks Magdalena. That was informative. I guess I should have the RD dates sometime this week. Will update the thread once I have them.

I-140/I-485 Filed on September 27th

Thanks for starting the thread.

This morning (Sep 27th) my atty filed for my I-140 and I-485.
Concurrent filing at CSC. I will come back and update the post
once I get the RD info.

TRESTRES : Is it possible to update the original post or one of the post
to include every sep2005 member's info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Filed sept 20th

Received my receipts today. Please read my signature below for the RD,ND dates. Will update when I get more info.

Why less number of Sep cases ?

I initially thought there will be a lot of september cases.
Looks like only a handful of them are in this thread.

Anyways.. I have subscribed to GP111's Aug thread here...
since there are a lot of action in it.

Also, GP will increase the scope of his thread to include September cases too.

Filed in Sep'2005

Hi Guys,

My case has been filed on Sep'29th, I have not got RD & ND dates yet. Will keep you all posted.

Cheers !

hi all
here are my details
EB3
I -140 RD: 9/23/2005
I -140 ND:9/26/2005
I -485 : Not Filed
Thanks
dhm2002

How do i find the receipt date..

My attorney sent I-140 and I-485 on Sep 28th.
I have not received any notification for USCIS, as to when did they receive it. So i don't know the RD or ND.

Is the sent date tthe receipt date or the day when USCIS received the application is the RD ? And how does one find it ?

Also, what is LUD ?

CA / RIR - EB2.
PD: Jan 15, 2003
I-140, I-485 Sent date: Sep 28th, 2005.
RD, ND still waiting.

gc_daastaan said:
My attorney sent I-140 and I-485 on Sep 28th.
I have not received any notification for USCIS, as to when did they receive it. So i don't know the RD or ND.

Is the sent date tthe receipt date or the day when USCIS received the application is the RD ? And how does one find it ?

Also, what is LUD ?

CA / RIR - EB2.
PD: Jan 15, 2003
I-140, I-485 Sent date: Sep 28th, 2005.
RD, ND still waiting.

RD is the date USCIS received it - I hope you had fedexed documents in which case the receipt date shown thru the tracking number should be your receipt date - hope and pray it is Sept 30th! LUD is the Last Updated Date which is the last time soneone looked/did something with your file - definitely a sign of progress if it changes

hi
LUD = Last updated Date. this shows when your case was touched last.
You or your lawyer will get reciepy from USCIS (form I-797 I think) which clearly shows RD and ND

hope this helps
dhn2002

hi
LUD = Last updated Date. this shows when your case was touched last.
You or your lawyer will get reciept from USCIS (form I-797 I think) which clearly shows RD and ND

hope this helps
dhn2002

biometrics

Anyone have an idea about how much time it takes to get the letter for biometrics??
I was turned down and asked to wait until I get a letter for biometrics before I can make an appointment...

September Tracking Spreadsheet

I485/140/..RD 09/02/2005 ND 09/09/2005
FP done on 09/21
EAD Approved 10/3

Did you schedule an appointment based on the 485 receipt by calling the 800 number or did you go to the ASC directly as a walk-in and were turned down. Please let me know since my appointment is scheduled for Oct 18th based on the 485 receipt. Also which ASC turned you down?

jo-mama said:
Anyone have an idea about how much time it takes to get the letter for biometrics??
I was turned down and asked to wait until I get a letter for biometrics before I can make an appointment...