September 2005 cases

Not sure, may be one-way or the other all CSC 140s will now go to TSC? Man.....this is ridiculous.
Looks like we've got to wait couple of more weeks for TSC to set it up and running.... Then who knows...
TSC will throw away them to VSC or other. This is dam stupid management!!!

Sri_know said:
EB3 RD: Sep 27 2005, ND Oct 05 2005.

To inque

inque, How do you know your I-485 has been moved to VSC?

inque said:
Yes, I am a concurrent filer. I think my I-485 has been moved to Vermont.Am yet to recieve an e-mail for the latter. Hard to predict what impact this transfer would have on the processing. Since I am from retro country a slight delay in I-140 processing wont matter much. I hope I-1485 processing improves once my PD becomes current.

Here is some information you may need to know

These scenerios may happen soon to us:

I-131 and 1-765 Filings
©MurthyDotCom
The CSC explained that, when I-485 applications are transferred to any other USCIS location, the Employment Authorization Document (I-765) and Advance Parole (I-131) requests should be filed at the office that originally had jurisdiction over the case. For example, if a case originated at the CSC, but is later sent to a local office, the I-765 and I-131 filings should be filed with the CSC. If a case originated at another service center, such as the Vermont Service Center (VSC), and is transferred to the CSC, the I-765/s and I-131/s should be filed with the VSC. It is possible that these will be transferred, also. This does not mean, however, that they were incorrectly filed.
©MurthyDotCom

When does this process of "moving" completes? And when do we know TSC going to kick-start? And
whats the order of processing? Do we need to assume some more wait time since TSC needs to setup
its system of case allocation? Whats the next thing CSC 140 that it will look into? Or it will not touch
any application at all? Looks like the latest case are FEB'06 onwards, Will it process FEB'06 140s
and put our SEP'05 140s later? Dam..... management!!!!!!

Lucky2005 said:
Mine also Moved to TSC.

RD 09/30 ND 10/07

perm_faq, I think CSC will stop process I-140, at least employment based I-140. It is called "bi-specialization" program. Google the term.

We are the least lucky one since our dates are so close to be touched.

perm_faq said:
When does this process of "moving" completes? And when do we know TSC going to kick-start? And
whats the order of processing? Do we need to assume some more wait time since TSC needs to setup
its system of case allocation? Whats the next thing CSC 140 that it will look into? Or it will not touch
any application at all? Looks like the latest case are FEB'06 onwards, Will it process FEB'06 140s
and put our SEP'05 140s later? Dam..... management!!!!!!

Thats called poor management. They should have moved Oct/Nov cases while processing
cases filed in Sept. That way every body goes at the same rate. Otherwise, Old cases remains pending
while the newer cases gets through. CSC junkites are good at taking vacations but not at work.

My scanner results shows that they have NOT touched ANY 140 for this week. My old database and
latest database are IDENTICAL. No change at all. This is Ridiculous!!!!!

jbxieperm2005 said:
perm_faq, I think CSC will stop process I-140, at least employment based I-140. It is called "bi-specialization" program. Google the term.

We are the least lucky one since our dates are so close to be touched.

Moved to TSC

Evening I got an email(3 emails with same message) from CSC saying they moved my case to TSC. R# : WAC0600752xxx

Moved to TSC.

Got an Email now telling me that the case is moved TSC.

Thought It was only a few weeks before this ordeal of waiting would get over.

Fate has its own idea.

Will have to wait for some (dont know how long) more time. :))

Hi Guys,

Today I also got three mails saying my case was transferred to Texas service Centre.

Looks like it was for category cases.

Since Texas is already way too ahead, processing dates as of Jan 2006, dont know how we would track our cases?? Does any one have any clue about it.
I spoke to my attorney, as per her, these cases were to be transferred starting April 1st. Till then CSC was supposed to close as many cases as they could. Thanks to CSC who decided to prepone it by 10 days.

Now again yet another wait starts!!!!!!!

Bad News

Got Transferred to TSC as well :(
Details:
EB2 RIR
I140: RD 9/29 ND 10/7

Got the email yesterday