September 2005 cases

Whats yout I140 case details?

yoyo_godmom said:
Not true...Mine is concurrent filing...485 stays but 140 got tranferred...
p.s. Attorney just sent an email to CSC. Will update after hearing back from her.

i-140 processing

what about the i-140 cases from early oct or end of Sept, 2005 ? Have they been moved also to TSC?

transfers

That explains why csc processing dates had jumped to oct 31. It looks like
a load sharing stuff so that CSC can process the pending 485 cases and
other backlogs. I guess it is for good, but hey... who knows !

I did not see any retro boderline cases got touched in last few days.
BTW Are there any cases with ND < oct 31 got transferred to tsc ?

yoyo_godmom : It is good that your attorney is on top of this. Did anyone
asked their attorney to call CSC regarding this ?

Last edited by a moderator:
nikedude said:
That explains why csc processing dates had jumped to oct 31. It looks like
a load sharing stuff so that CSC can process the pending 485 cases and
other backlogs. I guess it is for good, but hey... who knows !

I did not see any retro boderline cases got touched in last few days.
BTW Are there any cases with ND < oct 31 got transferred to tsc ?

yoyo_godmom : It is good that your attorney is on top of this. Did anyone
asked their attorney to call CSC regarding this ?

I just had a talk with my lawyer. Looks like he work load in CSC is heavy. So they transfer the cases for optimizing the work load.

Yep.. we don't know the exact date after which the cases are being transferred.. It looks close to Oct 31 2005. That's why yours probably didn't.

Looks like I-485 got transferred to VSC according to messages in other threads.

jbxieperm2005 said:
I believe only non-concurrent applied cases. It means only I-140 was transferred.

No change for Oct-13

My ND is Oct 13 2005. So far I have not received any notification of my case getting transferred. Concurrent filing EB2.

No I140 Approval until today this week

I just re-ran the scanner with 'refresh' option on 258,259,260,001,002 database
that I had generated for 140s. I have not seen any movement since monday.
Statistics are same with the old report and todays report.

:rolleyes:

From my Lawyer, All the movements is

"due to a new reorganization plan that was recently
announced"

But who really knows whats going on LOL

CAPD02 said:
My guess might be CSC received lot of applications in Oct 2005. This was due
to USCIS given extra month fo filing I-140 & I-485 concurrently for EB2 people, who missed
Oct 01, 2005 deadline(EB2 was current till Oct 01, 2005). They accepted all the applications with just Backlog center's screen
shots without original labor approved copy. I think now CSC might be
feeling there will be lot of time required to process all these
application by looking each and everything. May be CSC want to skip
Oct cases and want to process applications beyond Oct 31, 2005.

Thanks
I think you mean cases from November onwards. Cases aren't processed in RD order, but in ND order.
I bet there is not one person who has an ND in Oct and has his/her case transferred to CSC.
My 2c, I think the online dates are either correct, or switched between the NIW & EB2 regular. They have at least a month to process all the outstanding cases and the sanity of their dates will be preserved [since all it requires for them to move to Oct 31 is to have at least one approved case with ND of Oct 01, and none pending before that].

What does this mean?

Guys/Gals,
I have been running the scanner for the 140 and 485 cases and for the past two days, I have noticed that my Reciept numbers for140 and 485 applications are not showing up.

They were showing up a few days ago.

My RD numbers start with WAC0600752

Do any of you have any idea what it means?

Details of my case in the signature.

Thanks.

perm_faq said:
I just re-ran the scanner with 'refresh' option on 258,259,260,001,002 database
that I had generated for 140s. I have not seen any movement since monday.
Statistics are same with the old report and todays report.

:rolleyes:

perm :
I have been running the scanner for 260-003. Since you are also running it
almost on a daily basis now, I guess I'll stop to avoid the overload. just fyi.

nikedude,

I had created database once, over the last weekend for 5 days of 140s. It took 1 1/2 days to create the
database, that kept me busy watching the scanner whether that got aborted or some thing due to proxies.
But, now I can refresh the status with in 30min to 1 hr. I can run it daily but the problem is... I think this
tool does not mask the last 4 digits of the receipt number so that I can post it here. Do you think you can
add that little feature of masking last few numbers to the script -or- do you have a better way of doing it?
I don't want to waste any more time on this one, as I already dedicate more than 1hr daily on this.

:p

nikedude said:
perm :
I have been running the scanner for 260-003. Since you are also running it
almost on a daily basis now, I guess I'll stop to avoid the overload. just fyi.

To perm_faq

Hi, perm_faq, please check you private message. Thanks

perm_faq said:
nikedude,

I had created database once, over the last weekend for 5 days of 140s. It took 1 1/2 days to create the
database, that kept me busy watching the scanner whether that got aborted or some thing due to proxies.
But, now I can refresh the status with in 30min to 1 hr. I can run it daily but the problem is... I think this
tool does not mask the last 4 digits of the receipt number so that I can post it here. Do you think you can
add that little feature of masking last few numbers to the script -or- do you have a better way of doing it?
I don't want to waste any more time on this one, as I already dedicate more than 1hr daily on this.

Hi,
My details for I140 are ND 01/10/06 CSC EB2. I have not received an email nor has my online status at the USCIS website changed.

So I guess from Oct 31 to Dec 31 are the cases that have been transferred..any guesses??

dabuk said:
I think you mean cases from November onwards. Cases aren't processed in RD order, but in ND order.
I bet there is not one person who has an ND in Oct and has his/her case transferred to CSC.
My 2c, I think the online dates are either correct, or switched between the NIW & EB2 regular. They have at least a month to process all the outstanding cases and the sanity of their dates will be preserved [since all it requires for them to move to Oct 31 is to have at least one approved case with ND of Oct 01, and none pending before that].

I didn't understand what you want to say? Mine RD and ND in Oct, my case transferred to TX. As per forum postings (so far), it is clear all the applications between Oct 25th - Dec 22 are transferred to TX.

perm_faq said:
nikedude,

I normally redirect the o/p to a file and open it in vim and use the command
(^v<select-region>4rx) to mask it out. It takes less than 30 seconds.

Last edited by a moderator: