September 2005 cases

Yes. I can run it for Oct 31 cases. It just takes 30min if all the proxies are fresh. But, Iam pretty sure
that none of the I140s are touched on or before that date, not even one. When I looked at those
258,259,260,001,002 dates there are about 350 to 400 cases still pending. If thats the Typo, Iam not sure
how would they know to correct it, until they get back to it next time (after 15-days) with the next update,
then they will know thats mistake. Let me run the scanner tonight for oct 31st, on windows machine and
post the results here, in the mean time, can some body follow-up with folks at csc customer service to
see if thats the real typo and let them fix it?

:rolleyes:

abu2003 said:
perm_faq,
You can run the sanner and scan for Oct 31st cases. This will be a cross check to the processing dates. This is just a suggestion. You dont have to.

abu2003

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably the dates for Adv degree with National Interest Waiver and Adv degree with exceptional ability might have been reversed by mistake.

I guess the right info is
Adv degree with National Interest Waiver: Oct 31
Adv degree with exceptional ability: Sep 27

cheers,

gcforj said:
Probably the dates for Adv degree with National Interest Waiver and Adv degree with exceptional ability might have been reversed by mistake.

I guess the right info is
Adv degree with National Interest Waiver: Oct 31
Adv degree with exceptional ability: Sep 27

cheers,

Nope - That also not possible. I am waiting to hear regarding my NIW (003 date)

perm_faq: are you only running it till 002? or 003 also?

perm_faq said:
Yes. I can run it for Oct 31 cases. It just takes 30min if all the proxies are fresh. But, Iam pretty sure
that none of the I140s are touched on or before that date, not even one. When I looked at those
258,259,260,001,002 dates there are about 350 to 400 cases still pending. If thats the Typo, Iam not sure
how would they know to correct it, until they get back to it next time (after 15-days) with the next update,
then they will know thats mistake. Let me run the scanner tonight for oct 31st, on windows machine and
post the results here, in the mean time, can some body follow-up with folks at csc customer service to
see if thats the real typo and let them fix it?

Also, I wont go by the number of cases pending thing. I think the online status is not updated in some cases. For example, my 765 case status still shows the 'We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete' message. Whereas I got my EAD card in December last year.

I don't think online status will mis-lead you atleast for I140, 485 petitions. I agree, that CSC doesnot update the status correctly for other applications as you mentioned, 765,131. Atleast I have not come across some body saying that for 140,485 petitions. Did you?

Do you have a better suggestion? By the way.

ahaly said:
Also, I wont go by the number of cases pending thing. I think the online status is not updated in some cases. For example, my 765 case status still shows the 'We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete' message. Whereas I got my EAD card in December last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thoughts?

Hello!

My I-140 was filed at the CSC at the end of Jan. '06. I do apologize as it is not a Sep. '05 case, but this tread is active, and I visit at least a couple times a day. I just got the following update emailed to me. I work at a University in the Los Angeles county.

Thanks in advance,

Emil

On March 21, 2006, we transferred your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to an office in TEXAS SERVICE CENTER for processing. That office has jurisdiction over the case. They will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 to receive information about local office processing times.

LaxmanGupt said:
I am still waiting to hear a decision regarding my petition filed at CSC.
EB2 (NIW) ND 09/27/05 (257 date)

Wow! Do you see any LUDs on the online status?

perm_faq said:
I don't think online status will mis-lead you atleast for I140, 485 petitions. I agree, that CSC doesnot update the status correctly for other applications as you mentioned, 765,131. Atleast I have not come across some body saying that for 140,485 petitions. Did you?

Do you have a better suggestion? By the way.

perm_faq: I hope you are right. But I havnt seen any LUDs on my application. Not even the case assigning one which people usually get in the first month itself.

Unfortunately, I dont have a better suggestion..

Please advise how to run the scanner.
Thanks

siddiboy said:
I belive the processing time report gives one small edge to us. We can make our employer or lawyer inquire about our case status to Uscis as the processing time shows Oct 31 (might be type ..) :p :p

I think we are hogging the USCIS Servers by running the same stuff again and again. It takes too much
in polling the 5000 cases filed per day and if you run it for 1 week load of cases, then it is already
5000 * 5 = 25000. I just scanned 258,259,260,001,002 cases and filtered out I140s from that. I can post
the results, it you are looking in those days. Actually, you can see this number in your WAC receipt
(WAC 05 XXX). Otherwise, you can run by yourself if your date of filing is different. You can
PM me and I can give those results with-out masking the lower 5 digits, if that helps. If you still prefer to
run it, I can give you straight DUMP to save your time.

:p

widget said:
Please advise how to run the scanner.
Thanks

I-140 approved, 3 years h1b extension received, can I?

Guys,

I will really appreciate any help if you happen to know this.

I have an approved Labor Cert and I-140 and just yesterday received a 3-years extension, the one you are allowed to get after I-140 approval. My PD is Aug 2002, (long way away) and it was under EB3.

I have been declining job-offers for obvious reasons. Now, I am very confused. I don;t want to decline this offer. Let me ask you this -

Q1 - Can I join another company and transfer my H1 (the post I-140 extension 3 years extenssion)?

Q2- Can I keep my PD (from my current employer) which is July 2002.

I don't want to loose this PD though I think that with PERM and EB2 moving faster, it will work out well but I don;t want to be complacent.

So, anybody on same boat? Any published material on this will help.

Thanks
G2 - Give me one

Good Job

perm_faq said:
I think we are hogging the USCIS Servers by running the same stuff again and again. It takes too much
in polling the 5000 cases filed per day and if you run it for 1 week load of cases, then it is already
5000 * 5 = 25000. I just scanned 258,259,260,001,002 cases and filtered out I140s from that. I can post
the results, it you are looking in those days. Actually, you can see this number in your WAC receipt
(WAC 05 XXX). Otherwise, you can run by yourself if your date of filing is different. You can
PM me and I can give those results with-out masking the lower 5 digits, if that helps. If you still prefer to
run it, I can give you straight DUMP to save your time.

:p
can you see any activities in those dates?can you post results by making the last 4 digits?
Thanks

help needed

hi everyone,

my rd was oct 30 in california, and my case belongs to california, just today i got this email from USCIS, anyone have any clues??

"we transferred your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to an office in TEXAS SERVICE CENTER for processing. That office has jurisdiction over the case. They will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 to receive information about local office processing times."

thanks.

waitingforlca said:
hi everyone,

my rd was oct 30 in california, and my case belongs to california, just today i got this email from USCIS, anyone have any clues??

"we transferred your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to an office in TEXAS SERVICE CENTER for processing. That office has jurisdiction over the case. They will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 to receive information about local office processing times."

thanks.

Hi,

I also got the same email with same content. My I-140 RD is Oct 2005. It seems to be CSC transferring all Oct 2005 cases to Texas. Is it good or bad??

Thanks

Are you the same guy as "hbcsc153". He received exactly same message as yours (see previous page). What happened? Can you guess anything why your transferred to Texas, like you working or living there or your company headquarter there? Please detail your case.

waitingforlca said:
hi everyone,

thanks.

Something weird happened. That explains they are processing Oct 31 case now.

CAPD02 said:
Hi,

I also got the same email with same content. My I-140 RD is Oct 2005. It seems to be CSC transferring all Oct 2005 cases to Texas. Is it good or bad??

Thanks