September 2005 cases

Yes I am EB2. MS +2 Year. Nope my company is not 100+ it is way below that.Let me know if I can be of anymore help.I have no LUD's.

Looks like you had no LUD (on any 140/485 petitions) though you had completed Fingerprints. For me there was no LUD at all.

I don't know if CSC is picking up cases based on RD or ND. My RD is Sept 28th, but ND is Oct 3rd. So looks like I/we have to wait for one more week. I have no LUD since my EB2 I140 filing date.

BTW, my company is also not 100+, and it is not a consulting company either. So what kind of documents you had submitted on behalf of your company for the proof of 'ability to pay'. Also, I guess BS+5 or MS+2 was your job requirements (when advertised during PERM) correct?

saremari said:
Yes I am EB2. MS +2 Year. Nope my company is not 100+ it is way below that.Let me know if I can be of anymore help.I have no LUD's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is same case as yours. Can u help me?

Congratulations. My I-140 Received date also Sept. 19th. I'm kind of counting days. Can you provide first few digits of your case#? Mine is WAC0525050***

JustLCed said:
Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess What..............
My I40 got approved, i just got the email.
was very disappointed to read CSC is processing 485 and 140 is stopped etc..
So hang in there, they are processing 140!!!!!

RD Sept 19th, CSC EB2

cavenkat,
Do you think the case processing is based on RD and not based on ND? What is your ND.

JustLCed,
BS+5 or MS+2 was your job requirement (advertised in your labor certification)?

:p

cavenkat said:
Congratulations. My I-140 Received date also Sept. 19th. I'm kind of counting days. Can you provide first few digits of your case#? Mine is WAC0525050***

My ND is Sept 21st

I think it's based on RD or ND (Looks like CSC guys picks up applications based on their mood ).
My RD is Sept.19th and ND is 21st

perm_faq said:
cavenkat,
Do you think the case processing is based on RD and not based on ND? What is your ND.

JustLCed,
BS+5 or MS+2 was your job requirement (advertised in your labor certification)?

Yes. I never had any LUD's right from the begining except the approvals even fro EAd and AP and also FP. I really dont know how they pick the cases.But yours and CAVenkats should be anytime.Good luck you guys. Mine is a consulting firm too and I beleive the net assets of the firm is more than the labor wage report. MIne was a normal labor and not perm and as u said its MS and 2+ years of exp as I have a MS from US university.Hope this helps.

perm_faq said:
Looks like you had no LUD (on any 140/485 petitions) though you had completed Fingerprints. For me there was no LUD at all.

I don't know if CSC is picking up cases based on RD or ND. My RD is Sept 28th, but ND is Oct 3rd. So looks like I/we have to wait for one more week. I have no LUD since my EB2 I140 filing date.

BTW, my company is also not 100+, and it is not a consulting company either. So what kind of documents you had submitted on behalf of your company for the proof of 'ability to pay'. Also, I guess BS+5 or MS+2 was your job requirements (when advertised during PERM) correct?

Thanks.

Hope CSC will not go into PAUSE mode again. Looks like last week it did not touch any application. I think it is going hand-in-hand with 6-month time frame.

saremari said:
Yes. I never had any LUD's right from the begining except the approvals even fro EAd and AP and also FP. I really dont know how they pick the cases.But yours and CAVenkats should be anytime.Good luck you guys. Mine is a consulting firm too and I beleive the net assets of the firm is more than the labor wage report. MIne was a normal labor and not perm and as u said its MS and 2+ years of exp as I have a MS from US university.Hope this helps.

jbxieperm2005 said:
Do you have any LUD after Sep. 2005?

Yes, LUD was in Nov 2005.
I wonder if they are processing by RD or ND? My ND is a couple of months after the RD (11/05) because they mailed a duplicate notice.

perm_faq said:
GUYs,

Can any one pick-up this SCANNER and try running cases for September. I think you can run it with minimal set of WAC numbers (WAC 05 AAA ---> WAC 05 BBB). Limited set can be formed by choosing AAA,BBB days. Actually, I donot have windows machine in hand. Please can some one (who has the resource and time) run this script? Thanks

gc_crack,

How did you know that CSC passed beyond Sept 26th? Because, I haven't noticed any approvals or LUDs lately. Thats why I was under the impression that CSC had temporarily paused its activity.

Why don't you pick up to SCAN up to your PD date? The program is JAVA BASED. It could run with ANY OS (windows, linux, solaris, hpux, aix ...)

Scan Results for WAC06 series.

I've picked up some data for WAC06 series. Here is the results so far
for the first two days of WAC06 series.

Approved cases so far :
WAC060015xxxx 140 03/16/06 07am This case has been approved

Touched cases :
WAC060015xxxx 140 03/16/06 07am On October 19, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case
WAC060015xxxx 140 03/16/06 07am On February 28, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information

All others are in received state. Will post more info when I get them.

Hello All,
Is there any scpecial treatment for cases pending over 6 months.....What is the 6 month time frame you are talking about.
perm_faq said:
Thanks.

Hope CSC will not go into PAUSE mode again. Looks like last week it did not touch any application. I think it is going hand-in-hand with 6-month time frame.

Common guy,

I tried to run it on linux machine and it did not run at all. Then figured out may be its OS related issue. I will be running it on another machine in a day or two and post the results, hopefully, it would go through. Meanwhile....there is NO harm if YOU can contribute some thing from your side. Correct? rather than you pass it back to some one again by saying you do it -or- you do it. Anyways.... Iam stopping this kind of irrelevant discussion, right here!

newbies said:
Why don't you pick up to SCAN up to your PD date? The program is JAVA BASED. It could run with ANY OS (windows, linux, solaris, hpux, aix ...)

nikedude,

As we talked before, we both have the same RD, ND including one-time LUD. I guess first 6-digits of WAC number too. Mine is WAC 06 001 5. Did your case got approved? There was no LUD on my case. How about yours?

nikedude said:
I've picked up some data for WAC06 series. Here is the results so far
for the first two days of WAC06 series.

Approved cases so far :

Touched cases :
WAC060015xxxx 140 03/16/06 07am On October 19, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case
WAC060015xxxx 140 03/16/06 07am On February 28, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information

All others are in received state. Will post more info when I get them.

No special handling or any thing. I was referring to some/recent USCIS policy of adjudicating cases with in 6 months time-frame. Actually, I guess that is supposed to be from the next fiscal year.

Sri_know said:
Hello All,
Is there any scpecial treatment for cases pending over 6 months.....What is the 6 month time frame you are talking about.

perm_faq said:
No special handling or any thing. I was referring to some/recent USCIS policy of adjudicating cases with in 6 months time-frame. Actually, I guess that is supposed to be from the next fiscal year.
i understood that 6 month was a goal, not a policy... and it was about 485?
correct me, if i'm wrong....

according to immigrationwatch.com CSC approved 5 (five) i140s during the period of 11/04/05 - 02/28/06.
VSC approved 199...
go figure

Exactly... That was one of the major initiatives adopted by the USCIS to counter the never ending backlog problems. I don't read too much into it whether it is a policy or goal or objective or any thing. As long as there is a solution to the piles of cases sitting with USCIS, Iam happy with it. As of the last USCIS Report, there were about (roughly) 1.2 mil cases pending with USCIS. First it had tested with the pilot projects (as suggested by Mr Ombudsman) but CSC failed miserably finding a solution to the actual problem.

So its all the in the talk for now, may be USCIS will come up with some plan when the backlogs problem becomes too serious, like what had happend with DOL.

michvin said:
i understood that 6 month was a goal, not a policy... and it was about 485?
correct me, if i'm wrong....

Hi Nike Dude/Perm_faq,

I also have exact same ND/RD as you two. I also belong to EB1 C. My case is also not yet approved.

Along with information you extracted, is it possible to extract the category too?

Thanks,