September 2005 cases

Sri_know said:
Hello GC_SEp05,
Is your case EB2.....Just wanted to see how EB2 is going...Looks like EB2 is running behind EB3...

Can any one tell, if I-140 is filed with Subst labor (not on paper), there might be delays experied in approvals..
thanks,
Sri

I am guessing that there will be delays in 140 approvals for Subst labor. Mine is also a Subst labor, EB3 with RD of Aug 30, 2005. There were LUDs on 03/02/06, 03/07/06, 03/08/06...nothing else happening. God knows when these USCIS guys decide to take a decision :confused:

Sept.15th to Sept'30th I-140 Pending list

May be it's a good idea to collect the list whose I-140 is pening @CSC with RD between Sept.15th to 30th. Please add yours to this

Name RD LUD Approval Status
Cavenkat 9/19/05 No LUD Still not approved

srignram said:
Looks like CSC is processing EB2 categories from sep15th(ND) to Sep end.So wait for two more weekes.

LC Date of approval

Dear All:

The letter of approval of labor certification has a date when it was approved by the LC certifying officer. Could you please let me know when was your labor certification approved and after how many days it was received by your attorney. I noticed on approved copy of LC that it was approved on August 25 and my attorney did not inform me until September 24. I would truly appreciate if you could provide this information.

Thanks

im_1960

I haven't seen atleast one I140 approval today of any category Eb1/2/3. Not sure what those CSC guys are doing. Its getting more than 6 months for Sept 15 cases. Common CSC....WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

cavenkat said:
May be it's a good idea to collect the list whose I-140 is pening @CSC with RD between Sept.15th to 30th. Please add yours to this

cavenkat said:

LaxmanGupt 9/23/05 9/28/05 No decision yet

im_1960 said:
Dear All:

The letter of approval of labor certification has a date when it was approved by the LC certifying officer. Could you please let me know when was your labor certification approved and after how many days it was received by your attorney. I noticed on approved copy of LC that it was approved on August 25 and my attorney did not inform me until September 24. I would truly appreciate if you could provide this information.

Thanks

im_1960

I got it in 4 days, but I don't know simetimes it might take time.
One month is looking like bit long.

Can some body run the SCANNER to see if CSC is still doing some thing?

Guys, any of you take the pain of running the scanner, if you have all the resources and know-how with you.

gc_crack,

Can you give the dump that how you used to run it before. It would be great if you can give that info, in simple to simple steps as 1,2,3 .... Hope they don't need to debug it to see why it is not working, this and that...

Atleast we know whats going-on and track down a bit.

siddiboy said:
Mine is EB2. RD 09/26 . ND 09/29. LUD 9/30. Still waiting :mad:

Do you guys notice any case movement with CSC, these days?

Looks like they are quite again, since last week. Common CSC....WakeUp!

:p

Second PERM?

Hi all,

Does anybody know if a company can file for a second PERM for the same employee?

The problem is that my attorney screwed up my first PERM. He has put the BS degree as alternative job requirement in the PERM form and my I-140 which filed on Aug 2005(EB2) soon will be rejected! (they have issued RFE)

Then he tried to file another PERM (with different job requirement) which
will be quilified for EB2 but Labor denied the case right away saying that you
have another pending(!) PERM application for the same employee....
My attorney has written them back explaining that the job position is different and all that..... but I'm not sure if Labor dep. will buy that.

Any idea/suggestion? any similar case?

Thanks

from the 485 forum i heard that they are concentrating on processing 485's last couple of weeks.

Its very easy to run the scanner, the scanner is written by 'talkative' and the following threads explains in detail how to run it

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=149042

CSC went past the point(sep 26) where i can give you guys any updates. Hope all you guys get the 140 approved asap, i will update this thread if i get any more info.

perm_faq said:
Can some body run the SCANNER to see if CSC is still doing some thing?

Guys, any of you take the pain of running the scanner, if you have all the resources and know-how with you.

gc_crack,

Can you give the dump that how you used to run it before. It would be great if you can give that info, in simple to simple steps as 1,2,3 .... Hope they don't need to debug it to see why it is not working, this and that...

Atleast we know whats going-on and track down a bit.

GUYs,

Can any one pick-up this SCANNER and try running cases for September. I think you can run it with minimal set of WAC numbers (WAC 05 AAA ---> WAC 05 BBB). Limited set can be formed by choosing AAA,BBB days. Actually, I donot have windows machine in hand. Please can some one (who has the resource and time) run this script? Thanks

gc_crack,

How did you know that CSC passed beyond Sept 26th? Because, I haven't noticed any approvals or LUDs lately. Thats why I was under the impression that CSC had temporarily paused its activity.

gc_crack said:
from the 485 forum i heard that they are concentrating on processing 485's last couple of weeks.

Its very easy to run the scanner, the scanner is written by 'talkative' and the following threads explains in detail how to run it

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=149042

CSC went past the point(sep 26) where i can give you guys any updates. Hope all you guys get the 140 approved asap, i will update this thread if i get any more info.

Last edited by a moderator:
perm_faq said:
GUYs,

Can any one pick-up this SCANNER and try running cases for September. I think you can run it with minimal set of WAC numbers (WAC 05 AAA ---> WAC 05 BBB). Limited set can be formed by choosing AAA,BBB days. Actually, I donot have windows machine in hand. Please can some one (who has the resource and time) run this script? Thanks

gc_crack,

How did you know that CSC passed beyond Sept 26th? Because, I haven't noticed any approvals or LUDs lately. Thats why I was under the impression that CSC had temporarily paused its activity.

If some one can run the scanner for WAC0525750XXX (09/27) to WAC0526050XXX (09/30) it will give us the clear idea about the month ending cases status.

wenti said:
kittydesire,

Have you tried to email CSC? Did you get any response?
yeah, and they replied there was no visa available. I dont know what it means, and I called customer service, they said i could get reply in one month. but now it's nearly one month, still no information.

I40 Approved

Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess What..............
My I40 got approved, i just got the email.
was very disappointed to read CSC is processing 485 and 140 is stopped etc..
So hang in there, they are processing 140!!!!!

RD Sept 19th, CSC EB2

I 140 approved

Got a mail saying that I 140 is approved today.My case number is WAC0525853XXX. Hope this helps.

Great news.

Are you EB2 (I mean BS+5 or MS+3)? Was there any LUD on your I140 before this approval? And was your company has more than 100 employees?

Thanks

saremari said:
Got a mail saying that I 140 is approved today.My case number is WAC0525853XXX. Hope this helps.