September 2005 cases

Just an update. I did not see any approvals yesterday/this morning
for the cases I'm scanning.

Perm : mine is not approved yet. No LUDs since ND.

catwoman : I'm also EB-1C. BTW what is your WAC number ?
Does it start with WAC-06-001 or WAC-06-002 ?

catw0man said:
Hi Nike Dude/Perm_faq,

I also have exact same ND/RD as you two. I also belong to EB1 C. My case is also not yet approved.

Along with information you extracted, is it possible to extract the category too?

Thanks,

perm_faq said:
Here is the reply from gc_crack. Also, it would be better if any one person can run the scanner. Otherwise, we will unnecessarily hog the machines with duplicate searches or scans.

I have been running scanner for wac05254 series. There were no touches since 3/7 till today. Today I see one approval and one other update

So Looks like they are processing i140 but have slowed down a lot.

Mine is eb1-c

Hi NikeDude,

My WAC number starts with WAC-06-0010 series. Dont know when CSC guys will start processing EB1 C cases :rolleyes:

Thanks

Looks like for 2 weeks (last week and this week) CSC processed only few cases. Not sure what made them to slow down tremendously. Lets hope they will get back into action atleast by next week. I think there are atleast 4 of us waiting... with the same first 6 digits of WAC receipt number, incluing one-time LUD, RD, ND etc. :rolleyes:

nikedude said:
Just an update. I did not see any approvals yesterday/this morning
for the cases I'm scanning.

Perm : mine is not approved yet. No LUDs since ND.

catwoman : I'm also EB-1C. BTW what is your WAC number ?
Does it start with WAC-06-001 or WAC-06-002 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
catw0man,

I don't think it is possible to extract the category from the searches on the USCIS website, unless we pre-process the scanned database with 6th-digit of WAC receipt. But, I guess, that cannot further differentiate EB 2, 3 cases. :rolleyes:

catw0man said:
Hi Nike Dude/Perm_faq,

I also have exact same ND/RD as you two. I also belong to EB1 C. My case is also not yet approved.

Along with information you extracted, is it possible to extract the category too?

Thanks,

H1B 7th Extension is allowed with I-140 Receipt Notice ?

Folks, here I have a question:
=====================
Does USCIS allows one to file H1B 7th year extension, based on I-140 Receipt Notice,
though the Labor Certification is "NOT" pending for 1 - year, BUT the I-140 is still pending
for 180-days?

Thanks
:p

yes

perm_faq said:
Folks, here I have a question:
=====================
Does USCIS allows one to file H1B 7th year extension, based on I-140 Receipt Notice,
though the Labor Certification is "NOT" pending for 1 - year, BUT the I-140 is still pending
for 180-days?

Thanks
I (my attorney)applied for 8th year extension with 140 notice and funny enough that is also pending for 3 months with CSC.

So... do you mean, you had filed 8th year extension based on "just" the I-140 Receipt Notice. And you are "eligible" to file 8th year extension THOUGH your labor was filed and approved.... all in less than 1-year.

Basically, whats the criteria to seek H1B 8th year extension?

Thanks

srignram said:
I (my attorney)applied for 8th year extension with 140 notice and funny enough that is also pending for 3 months with CSC.

Hi

If your 140 is pending adjudication you are elligible for 1 year extension and if 140 is approved but 485 is pending then you can go for 3 years extension.I am not going for pending labour as it is irrelevant in our case.

March 20 Processing report

The Processing time report is out. I-140 has crossed Oct 31, 2005. There appears to be an error in the report. I have not seen too many Oct approvals for I-140.

"140 is pending adjudication you are elligible for 1 year extension"
-- Do you know where I can read about it. Reference to website or any thing.

All I know is that, 7th year (or whichever the 1 year) extension is allowed only
when, the LABOR Certification completes 365 daysr (either approved/pending).

srignram said:
If your 140 is pending adjudication you are elligible for 1 year extension and if 140 is approved but 485 is pending then you can go for 3 years extension.I am not going for pending labour as it is irrelevant in our case.

Looks like this was typo. There were tons of application filed in OCT. I haven't
noticed any case movement yet. Looks like that gotta be, October 1, rather
than October 31. Right!

inque said:
The Processing time report is out. I-140 has crossed Oct 31, 2005. There appears to be an error in the report. I have not seen too many Oct approvals for I-140.

Dates?

Hi folks,

Well, the dates do seem awfully wrong. Does this mean that there exists at least one approval for 2006?

Also, how long does the namecheck process take? Is it normal to not have a LUD change for I-485 after finger printing (I don't, and neither does my wife).

Thanks,
Dabuk

Iam not sure what they are doing for last 2 to 3 weeks. Looks like they are again went into PAUSE mode.
I have not seen any case movement since 2 weeks. Whats going on there! Also, I tried to run the scanner
script, and figured-out there are still too many cases in "received state". I ran the scanner for 258, 259,
260 dates (WAC 05 xxx 5) and also for 001, 002 (WAC 06 xxx 5), each day has about 5000 maximum
(WAC 05 xxx 5 BBBB) case numbering. When filtered out for I140s, I found out there are many still on
the "received" state.

But, if you look into the latest processing times report, it say entirely different thing. October 31st?
I can't believe that. It must be some TYPO. Its getting more than 6-months since we filed the petitions.
Iam waiting..... !

:rolleyes:

nikedude said:
Nope. I'm still confused about the csc processing dates.
:confused:

perm_faq,
You can run the sanner and scan for Oct 31st cases. This will be a cross check to the processing dates. This is just a suggestion. You dont have to.

abu2003

perm_faq said:
Iam not sure what they are doing for last 2 to 3 weeks. Looks like they are again went into PAUSE mode.
I have not seen any case movement since 2 weeks. Whats going on there! Also, I tried to run the scanner
script, and figured-out there are still too many cases in "received state". I ran the scanner for 258, 259,
260 dates (WAC 05 xxx 5) and also for 001, 002 (WAC 06 xxx 5), each day has about 5000 maximum
(WAC 05 xxx 5 BBBB) case numbering. When filtered out for I140s, I found out there are many still on
the "received" state.

But, if you look into the latest processing times report, it say entirely different thing. October 31st?
I can't believe that. It must be some TYPO. Its getting more than 6-months since we filed the petitions.
Iam waiting..... !

:rolleyes:

I belive the processing time report gives one small edge to us. We can make our employer or lawyer inquire about our case status to Uscis as the processing time shows Oct 31 (might be type ..) :p :p