San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
navdod said:
Hi,
Were these cases filed from CA?
Are these cases in the SF DOL queue or the Seattle DOL queue?

Thanks

This all are california Cases... Seattle DOL is tracked / talked in other thread. SF DOL is processing California RIR for FEB 03.... I guess Seattle RIR is already in FEB 2004.

gp111 said:
RD Feb 10, 2003

09547227 999-112-022 Certified on August 10, 2004
09547235 999-513-011 Certified on August 10, 2004
09547241 999-191-021 Certified on August 10, 2004
09547242 999-191-021 Certified on August 10, 2004
still feb 10 ??
:mad:

Feb 10 has 50 more cases

to go.

At this rate..my case which is June will take a year :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheer up dude! :eek: My case is transferred to DOL in Oct end 2003. There is no point getting frustrated with this LC issue.

Zany_Brainy said:
to go.

At this rate..my case which is June will take a year :(

gp111 said:
RD Feb 10, 2003

09547227 999-112-022 Certified on August 10, 2004
09547235 999-513-011 Certified on August 10, 2004
09547241 999-191-021 Certified on August 10, 2004
09547242 999-191-021 Certified on August 10, 2004
GP111,
Any statistics on (1) certification against (2) non-approval/additional needed
requirements of the SF DOL.

Hi gp111,
When can i change my job after the date i applied my I-140 & I-485 concurrently? Please explain about 180 days law. I mean, if we file I-140 and I-485 at the same time, (with EAD and Adv Parole application.), Any idea at what stage can I change my job?

Thanks in advance.

This is what I received today:

The subject application has been remanded by the DOL due to following reason:

The documentation submitted does not substantiate that adequate recruitment was conducted within six month prior to filing the application. The application for Alien Employment Certification has been remanded to our office for supervised recruitment pursuant to 20 CFR 656.21(i)(5). Please follow the recruitment procedure outlined in 20 CFR 656.21(f) and (g).

Proposed Ad and In-House Notice. Please submit a copy of the proposed ad and in-house notice for our review and approval. The ad and notice must include information from Items #9-15 & 17 (as applicable) of the Part A form.

The ad must also contain the following information:

Submit resume addressing specific requirements w/ad copy to: AZ DES JS

Can you tell us more about your case?
- are you from AZ?
- what are the job requirments?

dryheat said:
This is what I received today:
The documentation submitted does not substantiate that adequate recruitment was conducted within six month prior to filing the application. The application for Alien Employment Certification has been remanded to our office for supervised recruitment pursuant to 20 CFR 656.21(i)(5). Please follow the recruitment procedure outlined in 20 CFR 656.21(f) and (g).

Proposed Ad and In-House Notice. Please submit a copy of the proposed ad and in-house notice for our review and approval. The ad and notice must include information from Items #9-15 & 17 (as applicable) of the Part A form.

The ad must also contain the following information:

Submit resume addressing specific requirements w/ad copy to: AZ DES JS

basss said:
Hi gp111,
When can i change my job after the date i applied my I-140 & I-485 concurrently? Please explain about 180 days law. I mean, if we file I-140 and I-485 at the same time, (with EAD and Adv Parole application.), Any idea at what stage can I change my job?

Thanks in advance.

AC-21 allows you to change job after 180 days of I485 receipt. People are advised to change job after Approval of I-140 so that the X employer cannot revoke the I-140.

It depends on how good your relationship with your employer. If your employer will not withdraw the I-140 & answers any RFE on that, you can change job after 180 days of I485 irrespective of I140 approval.

Also if you have to change job & there is risk of I140 withdrawl, it is still possible.. check http://www.murthy.com/news/UDportme.html

hope this helps.

In_GC_Race said:
Can you tell us more about your case?
- are you from AZ?
- what are the job requirments?

- Yes, I'm from Arizona.
- Why? Are you going to apply for the job? :p

I guess in_gc_race wants to know if you are under carlson guide lines are applicable to your case. Please give us the job reqyirements if it BS+3 ot MS+1

tgunukula said:
I guess in_gc_race wants to know if you are under carlson guide lines are applicable to your case. Please give us the job reqyirements if it BS+3 ot MS+1

System Programmer, BS in CS, EE, MIS with two years of experience.

California DOL Dates

Guys,
I am new to this forum. First let me congratulate all of you guys for sharing valuable information on Labor Certification processing times.

My question is DOL web site says it is still Jan 2003 and some of guys saying that they are processing Feb 10 2003. Is this info correct?

damera said:
Guys,
I am new to this forum. First let me congratulate all of you guys for sharing valuable information on Labor Certification processing times.

My question is DOL web site says it is still Jan 2003 and some of guys saying that they are processing Feb 10 2003. Is this info correct?

Damera,

DOL Web Sites gets updated only Once in a Month while people on this forum check the status daily using AVM.. so here you will get the latest processing date everyday !

Certified

Hi GP111 & others,
I would like to share my good news with you all. After waiting for more than 2 & half years, I heard the sweet sound of "certified" from AVM today. This forum has been really helpful for me in understanding & tracking the labor certification process. Good luck to all those still waiting & see you all in the I140/485 forum soon.

Congratulation! Could you share your job requirement?

stalwart said:
Hi GP111 & others,
I would like to share my good news with you all. After waiting for more than 2 & half years, I heard the sweet sound of "certified" from AVM today. This forum has been really helpful for me in understanding & tracking the labor certification process. Good luck to all those still waiting & see you all in the I140/485 forum soon.

I had BS + over 4 yrs exp before the current job when I applied. I don't know what exp the attorney actually put in the application form. hope that helps.
GCIsTortoise said:
Congratulation! Could you share your job requirement?

stalwart said:
Hi GP111 & others,

Congratulations... Good Luck for I-140/485...

Status
Not open for further replies.