San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: California Regional (DOL) Tracking - 2

Thanks gp111.
Hopefully this thread will bring better results in terms of approval.... :)

gp111,

great of u for taking the initiative and starting this new thread... hoping for best for everybody!

Lets start using this thread

Hope new thread brings better results for everyone.
How to put this thread on top 5 of all threads (members of this forum are still using old thread)?

The AVM says my case has been remanded to state on July 23rd 2003. But my lawyer says they didn't receive any information from DOL about this. Anybody in this situation?

Case # : 095XXXXX
DOT Code : 999.151-032
Received Regional Office: 10/08/2002
Current Status : Remand Issued to State On 07/23/2003

Question on DOL email system

Hi

I have been sending emails to DOL at LCSTATUS09@doleta.gov to get the status of all DOL applications filed thru my employer. They all have been regected after a day or so saying that there is delay in reponse. I am giving my employers main phone number in the content. I also tried with giving the phone number in the subject line. I am just wondering if the DOL system is working these days. Can anyone suggest me how to make it work?

Thanks

Hi J1m,
I am in same state as you are

DOT Code : 999.151-031
Received Regional Office: 10/07/2002
Current Status : Remand Issued to State On 07/18/2003

And lawyers havent heard anything from DOL, I do not know whats going on.
Regards,
apms

Originally posted by j1m
The AVM says my case has been remanded to state on July 23rd 2003. But my lawyer says they didn't receive any information from DOL about this. Anybody in this situation?

DOT Code : 999.151-032
Received Regional Office: 10/08/2002
Current Status : Remand Issued to State On 07/23/2003

Thanks to everybody

Yes, let's allocate this one to the SF regional office tracking...
Thanks

Does the DOL actually send letter about the remand to state? Anybody receiced a letter from DOL after their case is remanded? Or does it mean that they are waiting for something before sending the letter, eventhough the case has been auto-remanded.

Originally posted by apms
Hi J1m,
I am in same state as you are

DOT Code : 999.151-031
Received Regional Office: 10/07/2002
Current Status : Remand Issued to State On 07/18/2003

And lawyers havent heard anything from DOL, I do not know whats going on.
Regards,
apms

Hi J1m,
Yes I know frieds who's cases were remanded in ealy july and lawyers got letters within 2 weeks ! I do not know why DOL is holding off letters for our cases, However our cases were remanded right after the DOL had meeting with AILA regarding auto-remanding (16th July). I do not know what DOL will be doing with our cases but I personally do not have hopes for something positive happening at DOL in current market situations.

Please let me know if you hear anything from lawyers /DOL.
Regards,
apms
Originally posted by j1m
Does the DOL actually send letter about the remand to state? Anybody receiced a letter from DOL after their case is remanded? Or does it mean that they are waiting for something before sending the letter, eventhough the case has been auto-remanded.

Any luck with the e-mail retrieval system? I mailed the DOL webmaster, who promptly forwarded the mail to the DOl-ETA administrator, however its been static since, probably a few of us could mail again. Unless the admin also processes the applications, in which case we want him to keep certifying the applications ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
How to track case through employer taxid ?

Hi Folks,

This is my first time on this forum so let me know if Im not following any particular etiqutte :)
Can someone tell me how to track your case on the AVM using taxid ? My HR wouldnt give me my case # ( or the emp. phone # for that matter ) so I need to find a way to get around that. I tried calling the AVM # 415-9754617 and there are only 2 options. case # / phone #.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

Over 2 yrs for GC....

So after waiting for over two years this is what my case looks like:
PD:8/01
Case transferred to DOL : 7/02
Case remanded by DOL : 5/03

My HR sent me an email saying that my case has been moved to regular processing as RIR was rejected and it will take another 2-3 years before DOL opens the case again.I looked up the DOL processing time and it says 6/02 for regular.....
so now my question:
1. What actually happened with my case? Is someone else in the same boat?
2. I dont believe my HR saying that it will take another 2-3 years before they open the case again...
Does it mean that they have put the file aside and will open it after a while or they just put the case in the regular processing queue and maybe they will open my case when they start processing 7/02 ...
Please help as I have not much time left on my H1 and I need to make a decision about this GC haveing some hope or its better to start a new H1 somewhere else. I work for a networking startup which has had layoffs....

Any updates on the AILA meeting?

I thought DOL was supposed to have a meeting with AILA at the end of August discussing region VI's auto-remmanding issue. Does anyone have any updates on that? Thanks.

How do you use the e-mail retrieval system?

Hi lca_001 or ???,

How do you use the e-mail retrieval system? I tried like this:

I sent emails to DOL at LCSTATUS09@doleta.gov by giving my employers main phone number in the content. I also tried with giving the phone number in the subject line. I tried this a couple of times. Looks like my emails never reached the DOL system, I get the response from my email server that the receiver didn't respond in time. That’s not the exact message I get but that's what it meant.

This is the second time asking for help on the same issue.

Can you or anyone let me know how to use the email retrieval system?

Thanks a lot for your help and support.

Originally posted by lca_001
Any luck with the e-mail retrieval system? I mailed the DOL webmaster, who promptly forwarded the mail to the DOl-ETA administrator, however its been static since, probably a few of us could mail again. Unless the admin also processes the applications, in which case we want him to keep certifying the applications ;)

Re: How do you use the e-mail retrieval system?

The email system has not been working for almost 6 to 7 weeks now. Try getting status via phone # 415-975-4617 (press 1 and then 1 again to get status)

Originally posted by WaitingInHell
Hi lca_001 or ???,

How do you use the e-mail retrieval system? I tried like this:
This is the second time asking for help on the same issue.

Re: Re: How do you use the e-mail retrieval system?

Thanks a lot...so...that means I was not doing anything wrong then??

Originally posted by usagc2
The email system has not been working for almost 6 to 7 weeks now. Try getting status via phone # 415-975-4617 (press 1 and then 1 again to get status)

Re: Re: How do you use the e-mail retrieval system?

I work for a big company...What employee phone number are these guys talking about, HR????

Originally posted by usagc2

Status
Not open for further replies.