San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Onlytp, tellmemore

Please give more info. about your case as that would help to get a go about what DOL is doing.

Onlytp: From your date it looks like DOL Auto Remand candidate, was it so? or was it just stuck in the DOL queue and they just worked on it.

tellmemore: Please give the exact RD date: Nov xx Date. This would help us to see what date in November is DOL working on.

My lawyer said there is no 'OFFICIAL' update from DOL. But also doesnt reveal anything about the 'Unofficial' update.

"Onething was made clear - internally DOL has almost reached a decision and will be making it public shortly."

This was the vague response my lawyer gave.

Though there is no specific news but thats what I heard couple of minutes back.

CA DOL RIR policy

I had emailed my lawyer, who happens to be a liason officer with AILA.

He said the DOL is likely to come out with a policy in two weeks.

what's going on?

My case was transmitted to DOL on August 7 and I still have not received any indication to that effect from DOL.

Does it mean that my RD date also gets affected.I tried to contact my lawyer but he seemed very reluctant to offer any info.

I tried the phone system using the employer's phone but it gives the info only till July.
Could some one tell me what to do?Can I call DOL directly after a certain period of time .Please help.

Last edited by a moderator:
spicensour

Hi spicensour

I am in the same Boat as you. My case was transmitted to DOL on August 7th ( My employer/lawyer got a letter from EDD)
I haven't heard anything after that and the AVM also does not give any information. I contacted my lawyer and got a reply that we have to wait till the DOL sends a case number.

Please let me (this forum) know , if u see any updates to your case.

Thanks
Ravi.

Re: spicensour

Originally posted by ravi_kiran99
Hi spicensour

I am in the same Boat as you. My case was transmitted to DOL on August 7th ( My employer/lawyer got a letter from EDD)
I haven't heard anything after that and the AVM also does not give any information. I contacted my lawyer and got a reply that we have to wait till the DOL sends a case number.

Please let me (this forum) know , if u see any updates to your case.

Thanks
Ravi.

Of course Ravi.I'll be more than happy to do that.But the situation really suxs.:mad:
I was wondering if there is a time limit for DOL to revert back.

ravikiran,spicensour
i'm in the same boat....
my transmittal date is aug 25th.

I hope the rd does not get affected.

same boat

Guys, MY LC went from Oregon SESA to DOL on July 31st to California DOL but on DOL phone system it's not there ..worried..lets see

Re: same boat

Originally posted by gc_come_to_papa
Guys, MY LC went from Oregon SESA to DOL on July 31st to California DOL but on DOL phone system it's not there ..worried..lets see

Hi papa,
What is your SESA RD? DOT?
Why did it go to SFO DOL and not to Seattle DOL?
Or did it go into the Seattle queue in the SFO DOL?

FYI: My friends OR SESA RD is Apr15 02 but he has'nt heard from his laywer yet. How long do you think it takes to process at OR SESA?

Thanks.

OR SESA goes to DOL california in seattle queue

Starting i guess midl 2002 all region X cases are going to SFO DOL in seattle queue, my case was for march 1 2002, got RFE replied back aand was sent to DOL on July 31st 2003, but on SFO system i cannot get the case number..so worried:confused:

What's up with this ??

I was checking DOL AVM for random case numbers.. & here is what I found

Case # 09573099
DOL RD 09/15/2003
DOT CODE : 999.399-031

Case # 09573100
DOL RD 09/15/2003

BTW, 999.399-031 is "Fitness Trainers and Aerobics Instructors"

DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA HOW DID THESE CASES GOT APPROVED IN JUST 3 DAYS !! I am happy for these people but just wondring about DOL process.

Yeah, these are like crazy situations, I have seen a few more cases a while back which got certified within days of being received in DOL. On lighter note, maybe the report saying "America being the most fattest nation" did help these people :)

Originally posted by gp111
What's up with this ??

I was checking DOL AVM for random case numbers.. & here is what I found

Case # 09573099
DOL RD 09/15/2003

Case # 09573100
DOL RD 09/15/2003

BTW, 999.399-031 is "Fitness Trainers and Aerobics Instructors"

DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA HOW DID THESE CASES GOT APPROVED IN JUST 3 DAYS !! I am happy for these people but just wondring about DOL process.

Re: Does it happen to you?

More frustrated and more lost...

Originally posted by hanuman_chalisa
Does seeing no messages in this forum make you feel, more frustrated or more lonely or more lost.

Hi Guys,

This october i am completing 2 years successfully in Labor processing!!!!!!!!From SWA-DOL,DOL-SWA.So much bored in this green card processing.

Regards
Raj:eek:

congrats Raj! But I have completed 2 years and 7 months! Remanded twice. Waiting for the miracles now!

Hey guys! on a side note a question : This new H1b reduction which is w.e.f. Oct 2003 will it affect any existing renewls? Mine is still pending extension.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi papa

My DOL RD is Jul-24,2003 but i checked my case number in SFO DOL. I did get a response.

By the way, my application was from Idaho SESA. how do we know that our cases are processed in seattle queue ?

do we have any gentleman whose case has been approved based on the seattle processing time ? If there is someone in this forum pls give a buzz.

thanks

milpride

Status
Not open for further replies.