San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are going to hear "remanded to state" for a while

Guys you are going to hear "remanded to state" for a while as today I learned from my lawyer that even if DOL wants to take these cases back from EDD right away EDD simply can not give them without first entering all those cases into their system.

EDD has almost 12000 remanded cases from DOL which is going to take at least two to three months for them to just enter into their system. And after that they can send it to DOL.

What DOL does after that is a big question which only God can answer.

So relax, enjoy, get rid of anxiety and invest you efforts, curiosity somewhere else. And lets check back the status after Christmas. May be Santa will bring you some good luck!

Hi kab_ayega_gc

Thanks for the new information.May be next year will be a good year??.What about yr case??

Regards
Raj

Any Problems for November 2001?

My application reached Regional Office in November 2001. Anyone else in similar position? Lawyer told me that my company had to re-advertise and they did it.

Raj,

My case is sitting in the EDD queue for them to enter it into their system.

FYI : I have been remanded twice now. My first application was remanded in Sep 2001 along with at least 5 other collegues when there was no remand game.

Good luck,

Kab_ayega

Originally posted by RAJ!234
Hi kab_ayega_gc

Thanks for the new information.May be next year will be a good year??.What about yr case??

Regards
Raj

Well - at least it looks like the job market is improving...
a couple of my friends who were benched 2 weeks back have already found a project...
may be if the job market improves reasonably, DOL will stop remanding....

(trying to start the week on a positive note.... :) )

Is there any sequence no?

Mine's RIR rec'd in Regional DOL on November 4th 2001. I checked the status of the case numbers immediately before and after me.They are all certified. :confused:

in same boat

tell_me_more:

I am in the same boat. EB3 RIR DOL received date of Nov 4, 2002 at DOL. I tried some cases it seems like all the software engineer cases are stuck and others are getting certified.

I think DOL has processing cases in random and selectively. They are holding onto Software engineer's cases and deciding on the others for some reason. I also know from a couple of people in my company which are in november and have also not heard anything about there cases.

So do not worry, DOL has just slowed down again !

nkuser

in same boat

tell_me_more:

I am in the same boat. EB3 RIR DOL received date of Nov 4, 2002 at DOL. I tried some cases it seems like all the software engineer cases are stuck and others are getting certified.

I think DOL has processing cases in random and selectively. They are holding onto Software engineer's cases and deciding on the others for some reason. I also know from a couple of people in my company which are in november and have also not heard anything about there cases.

So do not worry, DOL has just slowed down again !

nkuser

Labor approved

Hi,

I finally got my labor approved around sep 9th. (I was in India and just got back from there). These are my details

Priority date - 08/20/2001
FILED in EB3/ RIR category
Moved to DOL some time in June 2002.
Approved - Sep 9th 2003.

Will be filing for 140 and 485 simultaneously. All the best to everyone!!

regds
Paresh

Congratulations Paresh

Paresh:

That is great news for you. Congratulations !!!!

And please wish us good luck. :)

onlytp

Congratulations onlytp. Good luck on I-140 and forward. Could you tell us if you had received a NOF? And if so, when did you reply to DOL?

Thanks.

Congratulations, onlytp. It is a great news for everybody. I do have a question for you. Did you case went back (remanded) to state level, or you got a NOF?

Re-advertise??

Heard from my lawyer that my company has been asked to re-advertise. EB2, RIR . Rec'd at DOL November 2002. Anyone else in the same boat? What happens next??

Re: Re-advertise??

tell_me_more,

Can you please give us the exact date in Nov 2002?
We really appreciate it if you can also give us some details about your job/company/DOT Code.

------------------------------------
My PD: Nov 20th 2002

Originally posted by tell_me_more
Heard from my lawyer that my company has been asked to re-advertise. EB2, RIR . Rec'd at DOL November 2002. Anyone else in the same boat? What happens next??

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: What is DOL doing?

Originally posted by piyushb
They have been stuck at Nov. 2002 for RIR since Mid August.

yeah and Regular Processing is October 2002, looks like Regular is about to catch up (or eventually overtake) RIR processing. This is pathetic :eek: :mad: :confused:

FM
Clinical Laboratory Scientist
EB3
DOL PD 5/03
SESA PD 7/02

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.