Probable March interview tracker - Chennai

Employee Letter !!

Experts please advice.
Is it ok if I get a letter frm my employer in the first week of Feb .I am expecting an interview in March.

Does Chennai consulate insist on a very latest letter ??

Thanks
Chintu

No Title

I heard different opinions from different people on this forum. According to them latest one is the best and at the same time it is valid upto 6 months. So make your own decision....

Delhi March dates are out...

When shud we start calling for March dates at Chennai. I think we should start calling on Thursday, 7th night - which will be 8th morning at Chennai. Does anybody anybody have any ideas? Pls. discs.

why dont we try our luck today

nothing beats a try. I am going to try today however.
NB. I Am not processing in Delhi or Chennai but this is the forum i use cos there isnt a website for where i am processing.
Thanks guys

Mumbai March Dates are out too!!!

I got an email from consulate to check with them after Feb 11 th

Thanks

Rashid Trumann

I thought you missed your feb. date very narrowly. I hope you get an appointment in March.

i called about 45 min ago

Yes i did miss it so i thought At Lleast i would be scheduled early in march.
Well now i am doubtful

No Title

Rashid, I believe you are not from chennai consulate. Your consulate might have a policy like chennai to post the interview dates on perticular date for the following month. You should get March interview. Don\'t worry, just wait for some more days.

RAJA

Thanks for the confidence boost. This entire processc can have u so anxious that i dont think its good for ones health. Each stage is more nerve wrecking than the next.
I will hope to get a date by next Monday

PCC Received

Applied on Jan 2nd cleared on Feb\'01 and received today(Feb 04)

But unfortunately , I had my name misspelt on the PCC.

Indian Consulate sucks!!

No Title

Rashid, u r absolutely right. Don\'t worry, I am positive you will get yr appt. dt. in March. I have also been waiting right from Dec. Expected a Feb. dt and now hoping for a March date.

Shynee

I plan to call them on Friday cos i will be too anxious over the weekend. I really hope i get it in March and real EARLY TOO. i HOPE gOD HELPS ME OUT

Hi all...

I am new to this thread. I am one of those antrax affected petitioners. My friends have all got Feb Interview and I did not get one. I am hoping to get one in March.

I would like to share a few of my experiences in collecting PCC and other stuff. Ii think most of the stuff might be something that all of us are familiar with, but just in case - something might be useful and please feel free to correct me if I am wrong and I would re edit it.
I think we should build a small data base or just provide links to keep track of the P4 that we would receive and our interview dates and where we should get medicals cleared.

So far:
I got my PCC from San Francisco consulate today. It is a relatively straight forward procedure. For those of you who have not sent it, please do so. I am not alarming you. Dont send the passport initially. The rates have changed to $20 - so check it out.Send passport only after 30 days. I think we will still have time for some of us whose interview would be around March 15th or so. I sent my passport via mail and yes I was nervous - but got the courier back today.

For vaccinations - this is the info I have. May be some one can correct me. MMR, tetanus alone. I have gone to a local health clinic and got Hepatitis B. It is not very expensive if you go to a county clinic. 50 bucks a shot. CAN SOME one throw more light on which doc we need to fix appointment in madras. I heard/read Dr. Vijayalaskhmi is good and we need to get a blood titre test at Listers. I am not from Madras, so can someone put more fundas on this one.
I was also thinking of getting MMR and tet shots here itself (35 +15 = 50 bucks). I do not know if this would save me some hassle in Madras.

For tax documents - take 3 years of tax documents . You can also get a tax transcript from IRS. tHE PHONE # is 1800 829 1040.

Lets keep this list growing. All the best to all of us. My packet 3 was sent on Dec 6th. But my packet from NVC was sent on Oct 15th. Still in some mail room facility in Virginia or Washington. I hope they just give me a March interview like my other friends in the Feb theread who got their Feb interview.

I applied 140 at NSC for CP

So how many months do I have to wait for an interview.
I am kinda new to all this so guys please advice...what all needs to b done.

Who\'s filing TAX returns for 2001

Is there anyone filing for tax returns for 2001? Is it enough that we take the returns for 2000, 1999, 1998? your thoughts w\'d be appreciated.

No Title

Yes, we are planning to file tax returns around Thursday or Friday. If we get our interview in March - they may ask us for it or we may be one of the random cases where they ask for it. When are u planning to call the consulate for interview - any ideas.