Probable March interview tracker - Chennai

Hi, expecting a March interview

Our packet was sent on 12/10 reached consulate on 12/14 and was entered into the system on 1/31.

I was expecting a Feb. interview but I think the cut off date of feb. was 12/8 - this is my assumption. Missed it narrowly.

Sent PCC application with dd to Washington DC on 3rd Jan. They have asked me to check by end of January. Only when they confirm they hv recd the PCC we will send our Passports by fedex with return mail.

No Title

Our packet was sent on 12/14 reached consulate on 12/18 and I am not sure when they entered into system exactly.
I got my PCC from Houston.

Data Entry

Hi guys, I have a basic question. How do you figure out if your case was entered into the system? appreciate your response.

No Title

Hi All, I don\'t see some of the names in cptracker.com. I believe it is very useful for all, if you can find some time to update cptracker.com.

Thanks

Dandelion, My p-3 reached on 12/10 too...

Hi Friend,
Did you make into Feb. My p3 reached Chennai on 12/10, but I couldn\'t make into Feb. I am thoroughly disappointed...Do you think I can make to March..Or Should I prepare for unforeseen glitches.

Thanks

Hi

in my earlier message, I had said the packet was entered on 1/31 sorry, it shud be corrected to 12/31.

When the consulate sends a message saying "Packet received" - it means your packet has been entered into the system.

When I spoke to the operator at Chennai consulate, she told me that packet III is normally entered on Mondays and she also told me that my packet was entered on 12/31. I also recvd a email on 1/3.

Please provide us with the number

Hi, can you please post what number is the best one to call for chennai consulate? what is the best time to call etc? thanks

GCKhoj

Number for consulate is 8112060. I normally call them around 11:00 p.m., eastern time. You will get the no. quickly - but sometimes it will keep ringing for a long time and will not be picked. You keep trying 2 or 3 times you will get the operator.

Hoping atleast in March

I was pretty sure that I would make it in Feb , but thoose huge back logs in Chennai cons. pushed me and everyone to March(I am hoping).
My P3 was mailed Dec 7 th, consulate recd Dec 11th and entered into the system on Dec 28th.

PCC update

PCC applied on Dec31st at CGSF and hoping to get it by the first week of FEB .
Passport isssued Chennai -1997 (Self)
Passport issued Hyd -2001(Spouse)

PCC issued at CG in US is sufficient , no need of local PCC(Recd Conf frm Chennai Cons.)

Pkt3 Update

Hello everyone,

My pkt3 was sent to the consulate and Dec 17. It was recieved by them on Dec 21st. Sent an email in the first week of Jan to chennai enquiring the status of my Pkt3. Got an one line reply from them - Pkt3 Recieved. Hoping for a March interview.

Good luck to all of us

Rags R.

Appointment Request

As I had posted in my previous posts I was very much expecting an Feb interview , but for some weird reasons(Reasons known only to Consulate) could not make it . Can I request the consulate for an interview before Mar15 th as buisness requirements in my company require me to be available from March 17, no matter whatever might be the excuses .

I am in the EB3 category.
Experts please help. Thanks in advance

PCC received Jan18th

Hi guys - We received our PCCs today, Jan 18th. Our applications along with passports were received by CGNY on Jan 10th. Our passports were issued in NY in Dec 01.

No Title

I believe there is no harm in requesting an early date. If you can give a valid reason, i think they will try to accommidate you.

did you send original?

Hi GCKhoj and inSearchOfGC,
did you mail your original or did you send a copy of your passport for PCC?
thanks,
Vishi

Also, has anyone applied for PCC in Houston or CGNY, Are the rules any different between them?
thanks!

YES I did

Vishi123 - I sent the original passports, the forms, photos, and visa documents, with pages in passport showing visa. I sent the original passport because my passport was issued in New York. I knew that I will get my passport back in 1 week. I suggest you do the same, if it is issued in the USA. If it is issued in India, then I\'d suggest that you send copy of your passport instead, because it might take 35-45 days to issue pcc. Contact your nearest embassy and make sure. good luck!