Probable March interview tracker - Chennai

Yes, I do think so...

My Packet 3 reached consulate on Dec 10th, and I was almost certain that I would make into Feb. I was dis-appointed, I can\'t think what happened, but something happened for Feb interviews, I don\'t think they have strictly observed Dec 20th as the cut-off date.

Any way my friend, keep in touch.

Thanks

Hey chintu, I am in the same boat

My p3 reached on Dec 10th and Till Jan 1st week, I couldn\'t get confirmation from Consulate about the P3. I was certain and applied for vacation and told everyone that I will be coming home around Feb 15th. I am pushed into March I guess, atleast that\'s what the e-mail communication from Consulate said.

Let\'s keep in touch chintu.

Thanks

Chintu..

Well, I sort of did that...but not exactly..
Sensing the danger that I may not be able to make into Feb,I gave an e-mail to consulate asking them to accomodate me in Feb, but they shot back with one line reply that expect the interview to be in March.

But, never give up, especially when there is no stake on the table!. Send multiple e-mails with different strategies like short e-mail, long e-mail ,every time explaining the obligations that you and your company has.

Good luck

namelater

Looks like the backlog due to the NVC-Anthrax mail delay was the reason for us to get pushed to March.I think we missed it very narrowly.

I will be greatly elated if I get an early march date, u never know...

We have to keep our fingers crossed for 3 more weeks.

Thanks

Police clearances?

Apart from the PCC from CGNY, do we need to obtain any other police clearances from India?

Reg Blue dart

I was just reading a CP experience in Chennai on 01/22, posted at immihelp and he says that Blue dart asked him for ID when his passport was delivered and would not accept Indian Drivers license and wanted to see the ration card.

Does anybody have any idea about this?

Lawyer sent P3 on Jan 17, Can the interview be in March?

CP Gurus,

Sent P3 on Jan 17. Can I expect interview in March?

Thanks

Lawer sending P3 on Jan/24, when do U think I can get interview?

I wanted my interview in May.. Do U think I need to
postpone sending in my Pkt 3? by few days??

cp2001

U will definitely get ur interview in Apr if u send it on Jan24th.
If u want in May wait for another 2-3 weeks

Mother\'s name printed in correctly in the passport

Hi,
In my Passport, mother\'s name was printed in-correctly. My DOB certificate says it differently. Do I need to get it corrected before going for the CP? My interview date will be in March. Please suggest

Regards,
Kpj

Passport office letter/certificate

When we apply for the CP it seems we need to get a letter from the passport office in India. My passport expired recently, and got new renewed passport from the Indian embassy in NY. Do I need to get two letters one each for the expired passport(from India) and for the passport issued at NY.
Please suggest.

thanks,

samreddy...

what are you talking about here? are you talking about the PCC? be more specific so people can suggest the right thing.

samreddy: PCC from CGNY is enough for you

As your passport is renewed at CGNY,
You may personally go there in the morning at 9am to submit the
passport and PCC application.

Collect the PCC & passport same day evening.

Absolutely no need for PCC from RPO.

Interview dates For March ???

Do u guys have any idea abt when the dates for March will made available in Chennai.... Looks like Mumbai and Delhi are a few days ahead than Chennai.... Post ur views

Packet 4

My interview is supposed to be in march. When am i supposed to get my packet 4 from consulate? Can i give indian address for mailing packet 4?

Interview dates

From what I have been observing, I think the dates should be out around 9 - 12th of Feb. In Dec. for Jan interview it was out on 9th Dec. - in Jan for Feb interview I think it was out around 11th. We should start checking from 8th onwards.

GCKhoj

I think you will get the packet 4 only after the dates are out. We had given our Chennai address in the covering letter of packet 3 itself.