Post graphs and stat analysis here - J.Bcis.Res.

ND,

I liked the RealJIt graph ... gives a different angle to the picture ..

I wonder why WAC02075 is favored ( as i see a blip there ..)??

Originally posted by eventually
ND,

I liked the RealJIt graph ... gives a different angle to the picture ..

I wonder why WAC02075 is favored ( as i see a blip there ..)??

This ND is around New Year's Day!
Per Mr. Kashmir, it has only 14 cases of which 1 approved and 6 transferred, leaving only half untouched.

Originally posted by Dadagiri
ND
Can we graphs of RFE and Transferred cases?
that will indicate what is going to come and we can correlate RFE's to future approvals to see what is latency when there is a stream of RFE and stream of approvals<

here is the graph, touched stand for all transferred back and forth plus rfe sent and received. untouched - received and 1st fingerprinted.
well, activity beyond the JIT is so low, nothing much...

All the source data courtesy of Mr. Kashmir.

Re: approvals in Sept

Originally posted by ND022202
now include FY01 cases per kashmir's scan
see attachment.

link to summer approvals http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=574749#post574740
Hi, ND022202,
Thanks for including FY01 data.

By the way, "Sep-01" in you graph includes "Aug 2001" approvals as well as "Sep 2001" ones, doesn't it ?

Also, thanks for your creating a beautiful graph every time.
As I am not so rich to have Windows and Excel,
I am always looking forward to seeing your graph that makes scan data visible.
-kashmir

Hi, kashmir,
yes, Sep 01 includes all your data for FY01.
It's my great pleasure to post the graph interpretation of the data of your project.
Due to your efforts, everyone can take a peek inside the "CSC kitchen". Keep it up, and thanks a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:
September vs monthly average

the attached graph compares September performance vs. monthly average calculated since end of May.

Some observations:
- looks like September approval rate is the best since April, 300+ cases in wac02 plus more than 75 cases in wac01
- but such performance does not indicate yet of any major changes in CSC policy regarding 485. In plain words, only 2-3 adjudicators are working.

Last edited by a moderator: