Philadelphia PA - N-400 Timeline

My FP appointment is September 26th at noon. I am thinking of going on September 20th. Hopefully they would allow me to FP early. I do remember going early for my GC fingerprinting 6 years ago in Chinatown and did not have any problem. Tarabab, can you please share your experience and the saturday hours for fingerprinting. Thank you.

albertr,
can u pls inform timings we can go on saturday for early FP in Philly ? I am planning to go tomorrow, but have no clue whats time i should go, since that places is appox 45 mins from my home. Should i go in early morning like 8 or 9 or in afternoon like 12 or 1? I Will appericate if you can let me know

thanks

Typically, you'd take tax return transcripts for Federal. Recently, there's been some chatter on IO's asking for state tax returns

po1234wq:
Thanks for replying.Do you have any idea how to get ''tax return transcripts''and particularly state tax returns???????
Thanks again

po1234wq:
Thanks for replying.Do you have any idea how to get ''tax return transcripts''and particularly state tax returns???????
Thanks again

Jaydende: Search for akapoor's posts higher up in this thread. She had asked the same question and someone had given the website for it. I think you can also navigate to the site by starting at http://www.state.pa.us and clicking on the 'Live' link.

I tried to get my state returns from this link, but I was never able to see the option for it. Please let us know how you make out.

albertr,
can u pls inform timings we can go on saturday for early FP in Philly ? I am planning to go tomorrow, but have no clue whats time i should go, since that places is appox 45 mins from my home. Should i go in early morning like 8 or 9 or in afternoon like 12 or 1? I Will appericate if you can let me know

thanks
How did the fingerprinting turn out?

I just got my FP done today 9/13. My schedule was for 9/19.
I reached there around 10:20 and was out by 11. The office is open from 8 to 4 pm mond to sat

it was quick and ppl the friendly and helpful

thanks everyone

Jaydende: Search for akapoor's posts higher up in this thread. She had asked the same question and someone had given the website for it. I think you can also navigate to the site by starting at http://www.state.pa.us and clicking on the 'Live' link.

I tried to get my state returns from this link, but I was never able to see the option for it. Please let us know how you make out.

Thank you so much RN,I'll get back to you as soon as I get something.
Jaydende

You can go to the www.irs.gov site and request a tax return transcript, which should be sufficient. The transcript is free, if you ask for the entire return, that'll cost you a nominal fee.

State tax return transcripts are available off of the www.state.pa.us website.

How to get state taxes??????

I CALLED THE 1-800 NUMBER TO ORDER TAX TRANSCRIPTS FOR FEDERAL ,AND I AM STILL WAITING ,HOPE TO GET THEM IN THE MAIL SOONER.
RN,AND PO1234,THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWERS,I AM FROM DELAWARE,NOT PA,I TRIED SO MUCH TO GET THE WEBSITE FOR DELAWARE:http://revenue.delaware.gov/ AND THERE'S NO SUCH OPTION AS ''ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INCOME TAX ACCOUNT''
ARE THESE STATE TAXES REALLY REQUIRED?I AM REALLY CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!
PO1234QW: IS YOUR DO PHILADELPHIA?
THERE ARE POEPLE WHO FILED IN APRIL ,MAY AND EVEN JUNE ,THEY GOT IL
GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY.
JAYDENDE
THANKS

I CALLED THE 1-800 NUMBER TO ORDER TAX TRANSCRIPTS FOR FEDERAL ,AND I AM STILL WAITING ,HOPE TO GET THEM IN THE MAIL SOONER.
RN,AND PO1234,THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWERS,I AM FROM DELAWARE,NOT PA,I TRIED SO MUCH TO GET THE WEBSITE FOR DELAWARE:http://revenue.delaware.gov/ AND THERE'S NO SUCH OPTION AS ''ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INCOME TAX ACCOUNT''
ARE THESE STATE TAXES REALLY REQUIRED?I AM REALLY CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!
PO1234QW: IS YOUR DO PHILADELPHIA?
THERE ARE POEPLE WHO FILED IN APRIL ,MAY AND EVEN JUNE ,THEY GOT IL
GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY.
JAYDENDE
THANKS

Is your keyboard broken?

You might want to try calling the Delaware Department of Revenue and ask them how to obtain a state tax transcript. I live in PA and they had an online form to send in. It's a fairly straightforward process.

My DO is Philly and I haven't really seen any movement on IL's there lately, although the USCIS processing time seems to have moved up to September 2007. Other DO's seem to be moving at a much faster rate. Has anyone who filed at the Philly DO in Q1 or Q2 2008 received an IL yet?

Internal REV DELAWARE STATE

If you need your State Transcirpt,
Goto the State REV offices either Dover or NewCastles
Take your state ID and SS# it takes only 2 min, they will print it out for you

2005-2007.

I did my fingerprinting this morning and it was very quick. When I entered the office, I was given a form to fill. Then the person at the reception desk took me inside where I was fingerprinted. There was just one person in front of me. The officer verified my address that came up on the screen. After the FP was done, the officer stamped my appointment letter and I was out. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Total time less than 15 mts. I took Septa from Frankford Transportation center to get there. The bus 50 takes about 20 minutes and the stop is on the intersection of Academy and Red Lion Road. The bus stops 2 minutes from the office which is on Red Lion Rd and runs every half hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
po1234wq,

My priority date is 04/15 and my interview date is 10/24. You should be getting the interview any time soon.

Good luck.
Sayam

You guys are awsome,thank you so much for your great ideas!
I'll keep you updated.
Po1234,
My priority date is 05/12/08 and my interview date is 10/06/08.
You shoud be getting your IL soon.
Good luck