October/November/December 2003 I-140/I-485 Concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes u get 2 separate receipt numbers for !-140 & I485. If u file for I-765 and I131, u will get another 2 receipt numbers.

Originally posted by vicky_usa
Well my check was written to DHS for I-140 and it was cashed. Moreover my packet was not returned. Others packets were returned.

Anyway, i just wanted to check with you guys who filed 140 and 485 together. do you guys get TWO reciept number (one for 140 and one for 485) i.e two different EAC reciept numbers

vicky

site

Hey Guys

Have you guys ever tried the RUPNET website.

http://www.rupnet.com/immigration/

This site has good information of the people being approved and stuffs like that.

and thanks prathikb for the informaiton

vicky

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. Yesterday I got my labor approved. Tomorrow I am meeting with my lawyer to talk about I-140 and I-485 filing. What questions should I be asking ? Any input is welcome.

ST.

updated tracker

I have updated the tracker with my ND for I-485.

hprabhu kindly can you update the tracker with your information.

thanks

vicky

Hi

hi

How soon can you get the receipts? My mailing date was 10/31/03, for concurrent filing. But I have not heard anything from the lawyer yet. Can some one help?

Thanks

Just got my Labor-140 / I-485 / AP / EAD

Mailing date 11/17/03

updated spreadsheet

Last edited by a moderator:
updating my information :

I140/485/765/131

mailing date 10/30/2003
RD 10/31/2003
ND 11/06/2003

lawyer received on 15 or 17 nov.

All,

A question: Today I had gone to doctors for medical exam (one needed for I-485) They asked me to take about 5 shots over the peroid of next 8 months. (The doc. said my paper work will go thru but I need to get those shots).
1. Has anyone had gone thru this before ?
2. Will I still get my work permit after 90 days ? (even if this "shot" process will not be over for next 8 months?)
3. Are there anyother implications/loopholes?

Thanks,
ST.

ST

I have never heard of something like 5 shots. All the doc will ask is have you taken vaccination before. if you have ur records from birth, its fine or else they will recommend two shot of injection, it takes 5 mins in completing that requirement. i would say, better go to one more doc and get it cleared. these medicals papers are crucial.

Originally posted by SachinTendulkar
All,

A question: Today I had gone to doctors for medical exam (one needed for I-485) They asked me to take about 5 shots over the peroid of next 8 months. (The doc. said my paper work will go thru but I need to get those shots).
2. Will I still get my work permit after 90 days ? (even if this "shot" process will not be over for next 8 months?)

Thanks,
ST.

SachinTendukar,

Go to immigration.com, there is a link for finding doctors by city. Call some of them and say that you do not have any vaccination records and ask how many shots you need to take.

These are immigration doctors who give only immigration shots as their full time job.

SachinTendulkar,

I didn't have my vaccination records. But my doc. gave me one shot and I'm all set. My doc. gave me my report in two days. I didn't have to take 5 shots and that too over a period of 8 months.

Are you in the Boston area?? If you are I can give you my doc's details.

My advise is, try another doc.

aks.

All,

Thanks,
ST.

correction.....

updated the spread sheet today. mailed application 11/06/03

aks.

Originally posted by aks999
mailed I-140 & I-485 &I-765 applications today.

updated tracker attached.

Try him. Good Luck.

Dr. Sanjeev Sharma
Framingham, 508 879 5111

Yes I am in Boston area. Can you send me details of your doctor ?

ST.

Status
Not open for further replies.