October/November/December 2003 I-140/I-485 Concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: first time user

also can u please update the tracker with ur mailing, recieipt and notice date if u recieved one.

thanks
Originally posted by givemecard
I have filed for 140 and 485..Can i opt for Counselor processing instead of 485? it looks like it is going to take more than a year to get 140 approved...Could you somebody tell me?? thx,,

Updated My Information

Hello Guys

I have just applied for my I-140 and my lawyer says she will apply for my I-485 as soon as she gets the I-140 receipt.

Journey has started and lets see how long we have to go. Good luck to this group guys. Lets share as much as informaiton as possible

Vicky

hello room, Can you please tell me what is required to be filled in for i140 and the 485 stages respectively. my attorney is not very knowledgeable and i want to be sure that they are doing the right thing. I am filing under EB2 category. Pls let me know. Also is birth and medical a must at this stage and how many forms to fill

vicky_usa,

Do we have to wait for the I-140 recepit number to file for the 485 , I am not sure and I dont think we need to wait .

Any comments Folks,
Rotny

I-140/485 Application

Hi Everyone,

My I-140/485 application was mailed to Vermont Service Center on October 13. EB2 - RIR, Philly DOL. I hope the processing speed picks up soon. I have updated the tracking spreadsheet and a happy Diwali to everyone.

If you are not filing concurrently, then I think you have to wait for I-140 receipt no.

Originally posted by Rotny
vicky_usa,

Do we have to wait for the I-140 recepit number to file for the 485 , I am not sure and I dont think we need to wait .

Any comments Folks,
Rotny

updated tracker

folks,
lets update the tracker based on the category (EB2, EB3 etc.) and then the mailing dates.

I-140 and I-485 Filing

Hello

My attorney has the policy of filing I-485 once we get the receipt of I-140 (not approval, just the reciept) from USCIS. It is only a matter of 2 weeks difference between the filing of I-140 and I-485. My lawyer is Sheela Murthy and she is kind of renowned in this immigration issues. I am kind of going on as she does the stuffs for filing papers.

I hope this helps.

vicky

sent app on oct17 I-140 and I-485

My lawyer's paralegal notified me that my I-140 and I-485 application was sent last Oct.17, 2003. When can I get the Notification Date that BCIS have received it ?

Are they going to sends it to me or to my lawyer (we sent atty's representation form) ?

what's the timeline to get I-140 approve ? I-485 ?

what are the chances of getting RFE ?

Gurus... bring it on.

Checks needed for 140/485/765/131/FP

Hi,
I have to apply for 140/485/765/131/FP shortly for myself and my wife?

Can somebody tell me how many checks I have to write out for each form and the amount for each check ?

Thanks

I 140 Query

Hi,

I got query from BCIS regarding education evaluation. Will I get I 140 receipt before query ?

If My company will not give receipt number, Can I call BCIS service centre and get the receipt number ?

Please help me out.

Re: I 140 Query

AshvinKPatel,
I140 receipt is send to the lawyer, so you would not get it. Some companies don't give I140 receipt number. I don't think BCIS will be able to give you he number. But keep your fingers cross, because the education evaluation is not a query you should be really afraid of. I think your lawyer will just send the evaluation and hopefully you should get your I140 approval soon. Can you please share with us your I140/I485 filing date?

Originally posted by AshvinKPatel
Hi,

I got query from BCIS regarding education evaluation. Will I get I 140 receipt before query ?

If My company will not give receipt number, Can I call BCIS service centre and get the receipt number ?

Please help me out.

Please keep the document sort it by MD,RD,ND

And also keep the document name "oct nov dec.xls"

thank you.

Updated Info

I got the BCIS/INS receipt from my lawyer, I have updated the receipt date and notice date.

Mail Date: 10/13/03
Receipt Date: 10/14/03
Notice Date: 10/20/03

Status
Not open for further replies.