October/November/December 2003 I-140/I-485 Concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: 2003 Consolidated Tracker

Originally posted by joyd
I still think it still makes more sense to use the consolidated 2003 tracker for discussions. That way we can make use of the vast resource pool of more experienced users. It's not like things are getting approved in 3 months, so a lot of the issues that are discussed in separate 3 month threads are common to a lot of ppl in different threads. Some food for thought.
Good point. Personally, I wouldn't mind having one giant thread since I'm checking the forums on almost a daily basis. However I could see how following the discussion could become overwhelming for less frequent visitors. If others feel this is not going to be a problem we should consider this proposal.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 2003 Consolidated Tracker

Originally posted by ar13
Good point. Personally, I wouldn't mind having one giant thread since I'm checking the forums on almost a daily basis. However I could see how following the discussion could become overwhelming for less frequent visitors. If others feel this is not going to be a problem we should consider this proposal.

Agreed, and I'll suggest again that we lock this and other threads which can be collapsed into the 2003 thread :).

The consolidated tracker thread is at http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118163

ETA

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: i140 Approved

Originally posted by jack76
Hi all

I checked today in the BCIS to see a good news!..it seems they have approved my i140 on march 1st..and i would receive the papers in 14 days!..:)

my rfe was replied on feb 2 and got updated in the site on feb 9
rfe was about ( my w2 and company tax returns)..

is this true or what?..because no one has got the 140 approved so far in this oct/nov/dec filers..

hoping to get my EAD and AP soon..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Receipt Number: EAC0403******

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:
This case has been approved. On March 1, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Jack76,
I see that ur 140 has been approved on 3/1/04. Have u got EAD/AP yet?

I am asking as I have also got 140 RFE (about W-2/company financial info) and have responded for it.

Thanks

Lil Joe

what was ur salary on w-2

how much profit your co made ?

did they ask for all years w-2 and tax returns or justa one specific year ?

lil_joe, user850,

This tracker is now frozen, there 's a new 2003 Consolidated tracker, please use that for dicsussions.

Re: Re: i140 Approved

Nope !..eagerly waiting for AP/EAD..
Originally posted by lil_joe
Hi Jack76,
I see that ur 140 has been approved on 3/1/04. Have u got EAD/AP yet?

I am asking as I have also got 140 RFE (about W-2/company financial info) and have responded for it.

Thanks

Re: Re: Re: i140 Approved

Originally posted by jack76
Nope !..eagerly waiting for AP/EAD..

Did you check with the gurus on this forum. Technically, you are a lucky guy that ur 140 has been cleared. EAD/AP should come within a week of approval isnt it?

Thanks

Thread Read-only

We are planning to make this thread read-only, you can view the contents, but cannot make updations to it. Please use the 2003 Consolidated tracker for discussions/updations etc, all the data has been already ported there, you may need to update the 2003 tracker if you have updated this tracker only in the past few days.

If anyone has any objections, pls let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.