October/November/December 2003 I-140/I-485 Concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rotny,

I did NOT send my Drivers LS copy...i dont think its necessary...i did read that some RFE's were issued cause of this...but who knows what the reason behind this is...BCIS works in strange ways!

we have already crossed more than 2 months in this tracker, but i see very few persons name in the tracker.

guys please update the tracker with your information. now this tracker will be our source of info and we all are going to be here in this thread for a long time seeing the current processing dates of 485 and 140. so lets make most of it and share info as much as possible

Hey MaddyforGC we were together in PA labor. Welcome to 140 and 485 tracker.

MaddyGC and Vicky_USA,

I am following you guys from PA labor too. Actually the attorney is also Sheela Murthy.

Here are the details:

EB3

I-140 ND 09/30/2003

I-485/AP/EAD - MD - 11/25/2003
ND - Not received yet.

Labor Substitution

Guys,

I got a labor substitution, I guess most of you guys have passed through labor process. I just want to know what do you get (any approval notice?) after the labor process?

Does the labor subsitution guys also receive any kind of approval notices or something similar to that?

My lawyer said she had done the labor substitution and also applied for I-140 (my dates are updated in the excel sheet), but I just want to know whether I will get a labor certificate or something else like that.

Your answers will be greatly appreciated!!!

Also I will update with my I-485 dates by tomm!

Thanks,
Antro

Re: Labor Substitution

labor is applied by the company, so u will not get the certified copy of the labor. it will be with the lawyer or ur company.

Originally posted by antropeter
Guys,

I got a labor substitution, I guess most of you guys have passed through labor process. I just want to know what do you get (any approval notice?) after the labor process?

Does the labor subsitution guys also receive any kind of approval notices or something similar to that?

My lawyer said she had done the labor substitution and also applied for I-140 (my dates are updated in the excel sheet), but I just want to know whether I will get a labor certificate or something else like that.

Thanks,
Antro

Re: Labor Substitution

Originally posted by antropeter
Guys,

The beneficiary of the Labor Certification is your employer, not you. So you will not get any document.

Labor Sub is a process in which your employer uses an approved labor for a person other than the one it was intended for. It has nothing to do with the employee, so no documnets will be sent to you, the employee. About 30 days of filing the 140 your lawyer will receive a notice of receipt from the USCIS for the 140. It will contain a case number (EAc number) which can be used to track/check the status of your application. It also contains the notice date, which is the official date on which USCIS 'notices' your case. All published dates on USCIS website is based on that ND.

you get nothing.
hth
dyno

Thanks,
Antro

Thanks

Hello pathikb & dynobuoy,

Thank you very much for that useful information!

I really appreciate it! My 485 is also filed and have updated the excel sheet with the dates. So now we all have to wait and watch when each one of us are getting approval dates etc.

Since each of ours dates have very little difference we all can track easily!

Keep the spirit up and lets pray for everyone in this group!

Regards,
Antro

updated I-485 information

My I-485 is applied and updated information in the xls sheet.

Thanks.

WhataboutGC

post ur informaiton and we will update it. if you want to do it, just insert ur detials in teh appropriate colum and save it and upload it in the website.

The dates are..

Here are the details:
Category: Eb3
Separate I140 :
ND: 10/28/03

Don't know about other dates.

Separate I485/AP/EAD:
RD : 11/06/03
ND : 11/12/03

I dont know the Notice date of Rona_dhona, so no comments on that! But I believe NoGCYet2003 should recieve it in a week or so, because rock1 and NoGCYet2003 Notice dates have exactly 15 days difference!!

Good luck NoGCYet2003, the count down has started for you!!

All our prayers are with you! Let us know once you receive it!

Antro

Updated Excel

Hello Guys,

I have updated the Excel Sheet with WhataboutGC's dates. Also I have filled-in the Mailing dates for the missing ones, just to make sure that the sheet looks complete.

One more major change is the coloring, I moved EB3 concurrent filers to top and have highlighted them with a different colors.
Also the items are correctly sorted as per the notice date.

Please make sure that all of you have correct dates.

pathikb, you should receive the EAD before NoGCYet2003, as you are the next in the queue, please update us with your status.

Good luck,
Antro

Hello everyone! New to this forum - just got labor cleared and I-140/I-485 concurrent filing expected next week. Will add my info in the tracker when filing is done. I see you guys are doing great in helping each other out and can't wait to join you...

Now here's my first question: according to the USCIS processing time report, "The date shown is the application receipt date that is currently being processed by the Service Center", it sounds to me the receipt date matters most instead of the ND as some people pointed out. Specifically, when does the clock for 90 days of EAD waiting and 180 days for 485 start ticking? The RD or ND? Thanks for your input...

Questions to Seperate 140 and 485 filers

Hey Guys who filed seperate 140 and 485

Are you all Sheela Murthy clients. Just wondered, as she advices on filing seperately

vicky

phillyjulyLC: i guess it is RD that counts, but better for us to take it from the ND point of view as ND is always higher than RD.

Status
Not open for further replies.