October/November/December 2003 I-140/I-485 Concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filed 140!! :)

Hi All,

Good to meet you all in the forum. Spl. Hi to vicky_usa, MaddyforGC. Our conversations in the Phily DOL forum were really useful. Hope we have a short(yeah, wishful thinking!!) stay in this forum!

I've included myself in the tracker and am posting it. My RD is 11/28/2003.

ssampy:)

Photographs

Hi,

Anyone from Boston (Framingham / Natick / Milford) area know where I can take photographs for 485 ? I took them from CVS and my lawyer says they are not good.

Thanks,
ST.

Updated Excel Sheet

I have updated the excel sheet with my info.
Concurrent Filing.
RD 11/21/03
ND 11/25/03.

Probably this forum will see, very few new entries, as the Philly DOL slowed down the Labor Approval process.

Yampati

Re: Updated Excel Sheet

Yampati,

I would like to know how long it took BCIS to send you the receipt notices? I mean how many days it took the notices to reach your attorney/you.

thanks

Originally posted by yampati
I have updated the excel sheet with my info.
Concurrent Filing.
RD 11/21/03
ND 11/25/03.

Probably this forum will see, very few new entries, as the Philly DOL slowed down the Labor Approval process.

Yampati

Re: Re: Updated Excel Sheet

Originally posted by Goku
Yampati,

I would like to know how long it took BCIS to send you the receipt notices? I mean how many days it took the notices to reach your attorney/you.

thanks
I think it will be 1 to 2 weeks. In my case, my checks were cleared on 11/28.

Checks Cashed (Does that mean anything?)

My checks have been cashed on 8th. Does that mean anything? How long does it take to get EAD and AP once the checks are cashed?

Re: Checks Cashed (Does that mean anything?)

Originally posted by ssampy
My checks have been cashed on 8th. Does that mean anything? How long does it take to get EAD and AP once the checks are cashed?

sssampy. this means that your application is now in the system and your EAD AP will still be counted from ND.

Need some help

I have received a copy of I140 receipt notice through my lawyer which contains following informations:
Receipt Number (EAC - 03...), Received Date (09/29/2003), Notice Date(09/30/2003), case type (I140) and .....

Where can I find MD (Mailed Date)? I guess MD is the date when my lawyer mailed document to INS office. Do I need this for further process?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Change Job Location

I filed I140/485 last month in VSC.
My company asked me to relocate
to another area which may or may not
in the region covered by VSC.
Does anyone can tell me what kind of impact
is going to happen to my application?

Re: Need some help

Originally posted by nickearth
I have received a copy of I140 receipt notice through my lawyer which contains following informations:
Receipt Number (EAC - 03...), Received Date (09/29/2003), Notice Date(09/30/2003), case type (I140) and .....

Where can I find MD (Mailed Date)? I guess MD is the date when my lawyer mailed document to INS office. Do I need this for further process?

Thank you in advance for your help.

MD is the date your lawyer sent the package to USCIS. Secondly buddy you are in the wrong thread . You must register your name in July to September thread.

Hi,

Anyone from Boston (Framingham / Natick / Milford) area know where I can take photographs for 485 ? I took them from CVS and my lawyer says they are not good.

Thanks,
ST.

Status
Not open for further replies.