October/November/December 2003 I-140/I-485 Concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Folks,

I was wondering if there are any new EAD approvals after rock1. OR has anyone got their approvals who have a ND after Oct 1, 03 .

Please post it in this thread,
Thanks,
Rotny

I dont think we will hear much this month as holidays are near and everyone might be going on vacations. News of approvals will start poping in January 1st week i guess.

what are ur views guys.

????

Thats rite Vicky! But there will be some approvals atleast, if not as high as the non-holiday seasons!
I was thinking how long they will take to reach the EAC-04-034-52XXX!!
:confused:

Good luck guys and you all have a GREAT holidays!

approvals

thanks vicky_usa for scanning.

per the excel sheet, USCIS is still working on Oct 3 thru Oct 10 cases. and there are a lot of EAD applications there. so EAC-04034 will take some time it seems. but lets hope the new year gives a ray of hope of fast approval and hopefully USCIS guys work a little bit harder after getting Christmas bonus.

Hi rotny,

I updated the sheet.MY approval was on DEC 10th,My case was filed on Oct 3

Thanks
narmis

christmas bonus

pathikb I guess if we start a collection in our forum and pay the proceedings as a bonus to Vermont guys, they will get from us more than what they will get from USCIS. trust me bro, still they will not work. i have realized one thing, it all depends on how lucky u r. there is no policy, there is no first come first serve, there is no pattern. it all depends on ur luck.

EAC#

Could any of you please explain to me how to read an EAC# - what does each digit stand for, so I can understand the I-140/EAD scan results? Thanks!

Re: EAC#

Originally posted by PhillyJulyLC
Could any of you please explain to me how to read an EAC# - what does each digit stand for, so I can understand the I-140/EAD scan results? Thanks!

first two digits stands for year i.e. "04" (government financial year is oct-sep). next three digits stands for the business (USCIS working) day since start of financial year i.e. OCT 1st. last 5 digits are numbers assigned as cases are entered on a particular day. it starts with 50000.

correct me guys if i am wrong.

its there on page12

maddy, its there on page 12!
narmis was just replying to a question, but his information was updated long ago!!

Hello pathikb, v_n, NoGCYet2003:::

Did you guys checked the status?

This thread is so dry .. need some approvals..

Originally posted by dashDurai
Hello pathikb, v_n, NoGCYet2003:::

Did you guys checked the status?

This thread is so dry .. need some approvals..

Vermont is hit with lots of snow in last couple of days. Work will begin only once people come to office. they are enjoying snow days holidays.

damn this waiting everyday is so boring.

Re: Re: EAC#

Originally posted by vicky_usa
first two digits stands for year i.e. "04" (government financial year is oct-sep). next three digits stands for the business (USCIS working) day since start of financial year i.e. OCT 1st. last 5 digits are numbers assigned as cases are entered on a particular day. it starts with 50000.

Thank you, vicky_usa, that's very helpful...

Re: Re: EAC#

oct-sep is called fiscal year. And it is not particularly for government agencies but many businesses go by fiscal year for tax preparation and calculation.

Cases need not start with 50000 necessarily, there are cases which start with other digit, But only cases starting with 50000 can be accessed for status through the USCIS website.

hth
dyno

Nope....

For me still a long way to go... mine was filed in the middle of november, so it will be only after hearing something from you guys.....

prathik

i was wondering if you had time to compile the scan list that we were making. will appreciate your reply.

here u go. i have scanned some additonal dates also.

prathik

i was wondering if you had time to compile the scan list that we were making. will appreciate your reply.

prathikb

i saw some cases has "Misc". what does that mean in 1765. and boy there are tons of cases everyday. no wonder they are getting delayed. my case is still one and half month away. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.