October/November/December 2003 I-140/I-485 Concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I-140/I-485 filed today

Guys,
Just heard from attorney - I-140/I-485 filed today! I think the time I receive any notice will probably be next month. Should I wait to put my info in a new tracker (say, Jan 2004 tracker) or should I join you guys? I will give the info here anyway:
EB2
I-140/I-485 concurrent filing
MD: 12/19/03

Thanks...

GC Filing category

How do I find out if My I-140 is filed under EB3 or EB2 category in RIR ?

The section in my I-140 receipt says "Skilled worker or Professional section 203(b)(3)(a)(i) or (ii)."

I would appreciate if anyoen would give this info.

Thank you.

Re: GC Filing category

Originally posted by vivekjm
How do I find out if My I-140 is filed under EB3 or EB2 category in RIR ?

The section in my I-140 receipt says "Skilled worker or Professional section 203(b)(3)(a)(i) or (ii)."

I would appreciate if anyoen would give this info.

Thank you.
This sounds to me like EB3, as described on I-140 form. Anyone else has any insight?

BTW, I think even if I will not receive any notice until next month, my receipt date should be Dec 2003, so could anyone add me to the tracker please? I like this thread, you guys are doing a great job...

It seems that time is taking longer for EAD. This may be due to change in BCIS forms (From Oct 1 new forms are needed) and might be updating system to not accept old forms. Just guessing.

Re: Re: GC Filing category

Looks like my application is EB3 based on the following description:

EB1 or Priority Workers : Extraordinary Ability

EB1 or Priority Workers : Outstanding Professor or Researcher

EB1 or Priority Workers : Multinational Executive or Manager

Employment Based Second Preference (EB2)
For "members of the professions holding advanced degrees," and "aliens of exceptional ability."

Employment Based Third Preference (EB3)
For individuals who are "skilled workers, professionals, and other workers."

Employment Based Fourth Preference (EB4)
For "special immigrants" - including religious ministers, certain long-time employees of the U.S. government etc.

Employment-Based Fifth Preference (EB5)
For those who invest one million dollars in a new enterprise

Hi,

Please add my details to spreadheet.

Category : EB3 Concurrent 140/485/EAD

MD 11/24/2003
RD 11/28/2003
ND 12/03/2003

Thanks,
Neely

To Neely

Originally posted by Neely
Hi,

Category : EB3 Concurrent 140/485/EAD

MD 11/24/2003
RD 11/28/2003
ND 12/03/2003

Thanks,
Neely

Hi Neely,
When did u/or ur lawyer receive this info from Vermont?

I also applied around the same time. My lawyer hasnt got any info so far.

Thanks

guys who have applied for AP in October/November, have they recieved their approval or still waiting for the reply. Please update the forum with your news.

No AP yet

Vicky.... good morning!

My ND is 11/19/2003 and yours is 11/17/2003, so the probability of me getting AP before you is less... I will update the thread as soon as I receive it!!! But I believe you will be doing it before me.....

I am going on a one week vacation, so hopefully I will see some good news in this thread once I come back....

Good luck, and all of you have a merry christmas and a very happy new year!

Regards,
Antro

I don't think: Our INS officers will approve before New Year's dance and dinner... i hope we will see some approvals after 1st week of Jan. So let us hope for the good year.

Hello Vicky:

nobody answered my previous question in the comman thread.

Please give me your suggestion:

I applied my 140 and 485 con-current on october .. if my 140 approves next July or Septempber( a positive hope) , can i change my employer (use AC-21).

If 140 and 485 applied together, Is that 180 timeline starts after 140 approval or the day we have filled our 485...

My company takes 50% of my salary :-((.. i am unable sleep well.
:eek:

dashdurai

U can use AC-21 after 180 days of filing of 485. use this provision once ur 140 is approved. for example, if your 140 is approved in June 2004. and as u have filed for 485 in oct 2003, u have already crossed 180 days in June 2004. u can comfortably change ur employer with AC-21. before doing, do check with ur attorney and take his/her suggestion.

a question for experts

i want to travel to india in Jan or Feb and want to use my AP for travel purpose. My question is, do i also need EAD along with AP to return back to US.

Category : EB3 Concurrent 140/485/EAD/AP

MD 12/01/2003
RD 12/02/2003
ND 12/04/2003

worldcitizen,

My lawyer sent the receipts on December 10th to me so I am guessing he received them on previous day .

Regards,
Neely

Receipt Notice

Category : EB3 Concurrent 140/485/EAD/AP

MD 12/09/2003
RD 12/10/2003
ND 12/11/2003

Status
Not open for further replies.