October/November/December 2003 I-140/I-485 Concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
added Mozart's details

HI ..i have added the details provided by Mozart to the spreadsheet.... welocme mozart!

Please add my details to spreadheet.

Category -- EB3 Concurrent 140/485/EAD

MD 11/25/2003
RD 11/28/2003
ND 12/03/2003

Hi all October/Nov/Dec Friends::

Is VSC works today?

i thought at least 3-4 members in this forum will get EAD done this week.!!! :eek:

sounds like no move there ha

receipt notice

Hi, guys. Have a question: for I-485, I-765 and I-131, do I get copies of the receipt notices from USCIS, or do they just send them to the attorney? Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
answer

USICS sends the receipts to the attorney and the attorney should send the copies to you. My attorney did, I dont know about others!!

Re: receipt notice

Originally posted by PhillyJulyLC
Hi, guys. Have a question: for I-485, I-765 and I-131, do I get copies of the receipt notices from USCIS, or do they just send them to the attorney? Thanks,

Depends on what addrtess you used on those forms. If your attorney fil(l)ed those forms chances are that he used his address. Many attorneys send a copy of 485/765/131 as a courtesy/depending on employer agreement (if using company lawyer).

hth
dyno

Re: receipt notice

Originally posted by PhillyJulyLC

extension to this question.

who will get the approved EADs' and FP notices. Attorney or applicant?

aks

The address you mentioned on these applications.

My company given my address for 765, i recieved the reciept notice..

for 140 and 485 they gave their own address ... so they received the notice.

Re: EAD for the mid-october

antro,
"GC" has applied in year 2002. We have applied in 2003. So it was a long wait for him. his might be renewal. so its different scenario. check the attached scans. USCIS is stilll working on ND of Oct 3 and 4th. I also did some scan on I131. If anyone can scan for EAC-04-001 it would be of great help.

pathik

Originally posted by antropeter
Guys,

In the following link,

http://www.rupnet.com/immigration/approvaltrack.asp?msort=3&month=200310&place=100

EAD was approved for the user with name "GC" on 11/13/2002. His/her ND is 10/17/2002 and is in EB3 category! Any one got approved in our forum?:confused:

Happy new year,
Antro

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: EAD for the mid-october

Hello Pathikb,

Thats rite! I was pointing out that, last year he applied on 10/17/2002 and got it approved on 11/13/2002, which is less than a month! So why this year its taking such a long time... :-(

Thanks,
Antro

Originally posted by pathikb
antro,
"GC" has applied in year 2002. We have applied in 2003. So it was a long wait for him. his might be renewal. so its different scenario. check the attached scans. USCIS is stilll working on ND of Oct 3 and 4th. I also did some scan on I131. If anyone can scan for EAC-04-001 it would be of great help.

pathik

Re: Re: Re: EAD for the mid-october

antro,
we all know that USCIS works in a wierd manner. But if u check July-Sep forum, lot of them got EAD within 2 months. But now its taking a bit longer. what is the reason? i don't know. but my guess is that starting Oct 1st they have to process lots of H-1B ext. so they might have diverted some people to work on that. also AP's are taking such a long time now. USCIS has processed Sep 30th, 2003 AP cases on November 6th. But nothing happened after that. no approvals for nearly 2 months. so we can't do much but keep waiting and hoping :(
good luck

Originally posted by antropeter
Hello Pathikb,

Thats rite! I was pointing out that, last year he applied on 10/17/2002 and got it approved on 11/13/2002, which is less than a month! So why this year its taking such a long time... :-(

Thanks,
Antro

Prathikb and guys

I read somewhere in the forum that you can go to the center near u and can request for an emergency AP. Do you have any idea on this process. My ND is 11/17 and i guess after 60 days i.e 01/17 i can go to the nearest service center and get the emergency AP. Please throw some light on the same.

yup.....u r right vicky. i just confirmed with my lawyer and he said that i can walk-in to local immigration office to get an emergency AP. in newark office, u can get it in a day.

Originally posted by vicky_usa
Prathikb and guys

I read somewhere in the forum that you can go to the center near u and can request for an emergency AP. Do you have any idea on this process. My ND is 11/17 and i guess after 60 days i.e 01/17 i can go to the nearest service center and get the emergency AP. Please throw some light on the same.

Thanks Prathikb

any idea of what all docs we need to take and also what particular reason do we have to state for the emergency AP.

docs

Vicky,

This happened to one of my friends! He took all th H1B approval notices, passport, the copy of GC processing receipts, educational certs and work exp docs.

He mentioned that his dad's health is in a critical condition (got the letter from Indian doctor). They issued it in a day! He was staying at Jersey City, NJ

Hope this was helpful!

Antro

Vicky_USA, I got my emergency AP in 2 days. First day, I went there and said that my father is very sick and I need to go to India. The officer listened the case and told me to get evidences like letters from doctors, that it's true that my father is really sick. I got the letters second day and gave them a letter from my mother stating that she needs me there to take care of my dad, copy of my I-140 and I-485 receive notice, copy of my passport, $110 and they approved it the next day and gave me the AP.

Hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.