October/November/December 2003 I-140/I-485 Concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Guys for the information. I will post my the detials as soon as i visit the INS service center after 17th. The 60 days time period is ending on Jan 17th. Wish you all guys happy new year.

checks payable to DHS?

Hi guys,
Where should the filing fee payable to, - DHS? USCIS? both?... let me know if you have the knowledge. Thanks!

Re: checks payable to DHS?

Originally posted by PhillyJulyLC
Hi guys,
Where should the filing fee payable to, - DHS? USCIS? both?... let me know if you have the knowledge. Thanks!

USCIS

Re: Re: Re: checks payable to DHS?

Originally posted by PhillyJulyLC
But according to my attorney, the filing fee has been made payable to DHS. Is it acceptable?

In my case i wrote personal checks in favor of USCIS.

they were cashed within 12 days from the day my attorney mailed the docs.

Your attorney may not be wrong, I guess.

I would give it two weeks from the day you mailed your docs. If USCIS cashes the checks, then you are all set.

aks

EAD RFE

Hello everyone,

Although I have registered only now, I have been following this thread for long. It is indeed a very useful forum.

I have a question for njwaiting and June192001.
Have you got any response/approval on your EAD RFE?

I am in a similar boat. I (and my wife) received an RFE on EAD for photo id's. Our response was received by VSC on 17th November 2003 but we are still awaiting approval.

If anyone is in a similar situation, please let me know.
Thanks a lot in advance.

My case details:
I-140, I-485, I-765 filed concurrently.
RD: 3rd August 2003
ND: 13th August 2003
RFE on EAD. Response received by VSC on 17th Nov2003.

Please add my details to spreadheet.

Category -- EB3 Concurrent 140/485/EAD

MD 11/08/2003
RD 11/14/2003
ND 11/18/2003
All approvals: Pending

Last edited by a moderator:
updated tracker

hello guys

Happy New Year to you all. I have updated the tracker with tiger2004 information. Now lets see what approvals we get in this month.

good luck to u all

vicky

upadate my info

EB3 Concurrent filing.
Applied I-140, 485, EAD & Advance Parol on Oct 20, 2003. All My personal checks got cleared on Jan 07, 2004

Last edited by a moderator:
Pls add me on the spreadsheet and help

Here's my info :

I140

RD : Nov 28 2003
ND : Dec 1 2003

I485

ND: Dec 2 2003

I765

ND : Dec 1, 2003

I dont know what EB am I on. But it say in my notice of action that I am Mem of Profession w/ Adv Degree or Of Exceptn'l Ability Section 203(b) (2)... Please explain this to me if anybody know what EB Im on... Thanks.

Re: updated tracker - AP Approval

Originally posted by vicky_usa
hello guys

Happy New Year to you all. I have updated the tracker with tiger2004 information. Now lets see what approvals we get in this month.

good luck to u all

vicky

I see that a couple of guys have got EAD. AP should come within 30 days right? I dont see any AP approvals in the excel file yet.

Thanks

Re: Pls add me on the spreadsheet and help

Originally posted by stoic_GC
Here's my info :

I140

ND : Dec 1 2003

I485

ND: Dec 2 2003

I765

ND : Dec 1, 2003

I dont know what EB am I on. But it say in my notice of action that I am Mem of Profession w/ Adv Degree or Of Exceptn'l Ability Section 203(b) (2)... Please explain this to me if anybody know what EB Im on... Thanks.
You are EB2.

Re: upadate my info

Originally posted by vhari
EB3 Concurrent filing.
Applied I-140, 485, EAD & Advance Parol on Oct 20, 2003. Still my personal checks are not cashed.

Have you sent your documents by reg. mail with tracking. If so, did you track it?? Typically personal checks get cashed in 10-15 days. my checks got cleared in 12 days(incl. holidays).

Re: EB?

Hi –

Can I have more than one 140 and 485 filed at the same time, from different Companies.

Thanks

logically NO

I dont think you can have more than one 140 and/or 485 filed from different employees...... the green card is for a future full-time job and all employees cannot file a case saying we need this employee for our company....

But I am not sure about it!!!! Check with your lawyer!

Antro

Please add my details

Happy New Year to all !!

Category -- EB3 Concurrent

140/485/AP/EAD

MD 10/27/2003
RD 10/28/2003
ND 10/31/2003

Thanks

Laxman

AP & FingerPrinting

How many days its taking these days for getting AP and Finger Printing?

I dont see anybody in the Oct-Dec 2003 list who seem to have got AP and Finger Printing?

What is the current VSC policy on this?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.