October/November/December 2003 I-140/I-485 Concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear people say that CIS asked them to provide photo ID i.e. driver's license for EAD processing. What is that about? Anyone got that notice? Do they ask for it from some or all and why? thanks...

Hi Pathikb,

Thank you very much. It seems that they haven't touched any cases received on sep 30th. But they have approved cases received in November.

Thanks.

they have approved some sep 30th cases. but where did u see november cases approved?? i don't think there are any oct or nov approvals yet.

Originally posted by new75
Hi Pathikb,

Thank you very much. It seems that they haven't touched any cases received on sep 30th. But they have approved cases received in November.

Thanks.

Hi Pathikb,

In your scan results which you did for me, there are some November cases with date of 11/6/03 approved. Am I reading the results right? Can you tell me where you saw sep 30th cases approved?

Thanks

11/6 is the date when some sep 30th cases got approved. so i think u r reading the results wrong.

Originally posted by new75
Hi Pathikb,

In your scan results which you did for me, there are some November cases with date of 11/6/03 approved. Am I reading the results right? Can you tell me where you saw sep 30th cases approved?

Thanks

How many I-765 and I-140 cases do they receive each day on average? I did a couple of random scan and found the numbers were huge...no wonder they are delayed. Now I believe there are serious problems with this system - they really shouldn't ask people to renew EAD on a year-to-year basis. It takes a lot of resources...

EAD Scan

I did a EAD scan for EAC0400850000-EAC0400850853 and some cases from EAC04007. Looks like they really started working on October 2003 cases.

updated tracker

updated tracker with ranvir usa and pr_2004 info

good job yampati....this gives some hope of getting things faster done.

thanks

yampati,

How do you run this script? Could you please let me know what is that script and alsohow to run it for receipt number for I140 and EAD.

Thanks in advance

I had too much time on my hand so went ahead and moved the tracker sheet to the jul-aug-sep03.xls format. Hope you guys like it, it's got summary columns and is better organized.

BTW, the other tracker that you guys were using was also designed by me in the Jul-aug-sep tracker, think of it as an upgrade. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The script is a Macro in the Excel itself. Open the Excel and press Alt+F8 and select I765 scan from the list and it will ask for the ND which is first 5 digits from the EAC#. then it will ask for the range.

Basically, it sends series of requests to the BCIS for each EAC# for that ND and range and reports only EAD cases in the Excel sheet.

If you want to scan for 140 cases, you need to get the Excel sheet which scans for 140 cases. You can find it here in this thread.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=106422&highlight=140+scan

If you want to know the staus of one particular case you do not need run this script. You can go to http://www.immigration.com/frame/BCIScasestatonlinefr.html
and find out the staus for your case.

Originally posted by vahope4gc
yampati,

How do you run this script? Could you please let me know what is that script and alsohow to run it for receipt number for I140 and EAD.

Thanks in advance

So add bg colors to that sheet, it has summary columns that calculate the time taken for EAD, AP 140, 485 approvals. Well, none of my business...

I am sorry

I don't mean any offense...Its good you spent time and made the tracker better, I added bg colors..

Status
Not open for further replies.