October/November/December 2003 I-140/I-485 Concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess, approved Sep 03 cases might have gotten a RFE.
4 months for I-140... its not possible, without a RFE these days.

some cases are approved within 90 days w/o RFE. My lawyer told me that he had 1 case got approved within 90 days. it was filed in August 03 and without an RFE. What r the chances that the petitioner who is from one of the close allies of USA getting approved sooner. guys i don't want to sound that there is a racism attitude or anything but just a thought cuz this guy was from one of US closest's ally.

Originally posted by aks999
I guess, approved Sep 03 cases might have gotten a RFE.
4 months for I-140... its not possible, without a RFE these days.

:eek: :mad:

All USCIS offices and Application Support Centers will be closed on Monday, January 19, in observance of Martin Luther King's Day.

:eek: :mad:

receipt and notice date not received

My attorney /Company filed my I- 140 and I 485 and EAD and AP concurrently on December 4 Th 2003. Till today 01/16/004 I have not received receipt notice.

Company said now a days it is taking lot of time and there is no way they can confirm.

I have checked with my bank that BSCI in cashed my certified check on 4 the December2004.

Do u know cases like me any body who has not received receipt notice.

ANy body who can guide better.Thanks

can anyone here help me in formating a letter that i need to give to USCIS for Emergency AP. I am planning to go to USCIS on 22nd Jan.

Please help me with the format of the letter that i need to get from India from the doctor stating that someone in the family is not feeling well.

should the doctor address teh letter to INS....what should be the content in that letter.

thanks

vicky

Reciept Numbers for I140/485/EAD/AP

My I140/485/EAD/AP was filed in Last week of Dec 2003. My Attorney said it would take 6 weeks to get the numbers. Does it take that long to get the numbers? Here i see people getting ND within a week. My Attorney sent the checks. So their is no way i could check whether the checks are cashed.

Are seperate numbers assigned to I140/485/EAD/AP applications.
Where would the numbers be sent. The addresses on EAD, AP and i485 is my home address. I was told i would be getting EAD/AP at my home Address. Would i be getting the Numbers for EAD/AP/485 at my Home Address or just the cards.

kvvk,

Normally it will take two to three weeks to get recept notices..!!

In your case, your attorney will receive all the receipt notices.
There will be seperate receipt numbers for each application (I-140, 485 etc...).

You will receive EAD card directly at your home address. AP will be received by your attorney.

That's it..

hey vicky,
i had read in some other forum that u can also take a letter from ur mother or someone stating that ur dad is not doing well and he needs a bed rest for couple of weeks and u r the only son so u need to be in india to take care of him. USCIS will only approve emergency AP if its someone close to u is sick. u can't say its ur uncle or someone else. of course if u can get a doctors' note then its great. u can ask doc to write "To whomsoever it may concern" need not be to USCIS directly. hopw this helps. also let us know ur experience cuz I might have to go to USCIS for my wife's emergency AP as she is planning to go to india. also which USCIS office a re u going??

Originally posted by vicky_usa
can anyone here help me in formating a letter that i need to give to USCIS for Emergency AP. I am planning to go to USCIS on 22nd Jan.

Please help me with the format of the letter that i need to get from India from the doctor stating that someone in the family is not feeling well.

should the doctor address teh letter to INS....what should be the content in that letter.

thanks

vicky

prathikb

thanks for the info. i am planning to go this week to the USCIS office in Washington DC. lets hope i get the AP. i will update this forum about my experience.

thanks

Originally posted by pathikb
hey vicky,
i had read in some other forum that u can also take a letter from ur mother or someone stating that ur dad is not doing well and he needs a bed rest for couple of weeks and u r the only son so u need to be in india to take care of him. USCIS will only approve emergency AP if its someone close to u is sick. u can't say its ur uncle or someone else. of course if u can get a doctors' note then its great. u can ask doc to write "To whomsoever it may concern" need not be to USCIS directly. hopw this helps. also let us know ur experience cuz I might have to go to USCIS for my wife's emergency AP as she is planning to go to india. also which USCIS office a re u going??

good luck man
please keep us updated.

Originally posted by vicky_usa
prathikb

thanks for the info. i am planning to go this week to the USCIS office in Washington DC. lets hope i get the AP. i will update this forum about my experience.

thanks

AP taking 120 days

just now got a email from the lawyer that AP is taking 120 days or more due to additional security measures that are being put into place
hprabhu
140 - ND 9/23
485/AP/EAD 10/31

Re: AP taking 120 days

Originally posted by hprabhu
just now got a email from the lawyer that AP is taking 120 days or more due to additional security measures that are being put into place
hprabhu
140 - ND 9/23
485/AP/EAD 10/31

God also is having problem to find out what is going on in USCIS.....we are simple human beings....today the AP takes 120 days, EAD takes 120 days, 140 anywhere from 3 months to 1 1/2 years, 485 FORGET ABOUT IT.....America says it is a free country and no slavery, now what is this.....this is even bad than slavery.

EAD approval?

Guys,
Any EAD approval at all? I see some cases have been pending for more than 3 months? What's going on? How long does it take nowadays? that's something new isn't it...

Hello Guys:::

It seems people applied before September 1st week are lucky..

My lawyer is saying the same thing...

However as almost all the members told here . BCIS is a un-predictable junky system..

My co-worker applied his got approved his 140 in 19 days and ead in 15 days ( applied through this same lawyer ).

So.. everything based on the Agent who is working on your case...

Pray for your agent's happy mood.....

I thought October guys will get the approved in 1st week of Jan. this is 3rd week ending already ... sadly there is no sign of any approvals..

Vicky and Phil.. etc .. My buddies.. wait with finger crossed...

As you guys told... i too think that .. we will be receiving our 485 approvals on 2009 december. :-((

I-140 ND 09/15/03
EAD ND 10/30/03
I-485 ND 10/30/03

It's Jan 21st 2004 no RFE , no EAD. Please share your experience

Mr. Mardala:::

Almost all on this thread having the sam/similar as your RD date.

Dont have any feedback/RFE/Approval ..etc from USCIS.

so be cool.. We can feel your pain and sleepless consulting jobs..

we will have our own day.. but the bad thing is.. we don't know when that date will come..

just go out somewhere and have fun...

Look at this URL

http://uscis.gov/graphics/shared/aboutus/statistics/msrnov03/BENEFIT.HTM

368,429 I-765 employment authorizations (EAD) are pending.

.:eek: :eek:

After reading this page.. i don't know whether i can smile or cry.

Thanks for your quick response, information on the web link for "benefit" is too much of work with too little resources. It is a test of time and patience. May god bless America.

Status
Not open for further replies.