New York City Transfers

Johar,

What is the status with your name check? Any information yet? After your Finger printing did your online status change to your FP results were received... ?

No my online info still says the same thing, it goes like "On septemebr 22, 2004 we trans......... " and am not sure when the name check will get completed. There are some people waiting for it for more than 17 months. I had my first FP in May 2001 and second FP in November 2004. Thanks for asking..

Question?

Presently i am not working for the employer will this make and impact when
interviewed they gave me work authorization but employer wants to
hire after i get the green card.

Is this case leading to a denial ?

RD 7/27/2004 (I140 & I485 CONCURRENT)

EAD (AP) 8/31/04

I140 (AP) 10/18/04

TD 11/5/04

Andy,

I think it is a good idea to work for the employer who is sponsoring the GC. I am doing the same thing.

There is no suggestion it might be negative, if you donot.

I know it is not easy shifting job.

Good Luck

RD 06/03
TD 11/04

I do not think there is a problem, One of my freind was in same situation. during interview he showed them letter from petioner employer that position is permanent and available and that he would be hired as soon as he receives his permanent residency. he was approved..

As far as Job is bonafide & available and you can prove that your application was done in good faith, you have no problems... Make sure you take Financial statement from your petioner employer.

andy1972 said:
Question?

Presently i am not working for the employer will this make and impact when
interviewed they gave me work authorization but employer wants to
hire after i get the green card.

Is this case leading to a denial ?

RD 7/27/2004 (I140 & I485 CONCURRENT)

EAD (AP) 8/31/04

I140 (AP) 10/18/04

TD 11/5/04

Andy,

I would agree with tdwait. If you change the employer, take the employers offer letter and their financials.

Also, It should be of Similar Occupation as the Labor Certification. Example you can't have the labor done as a Programmer and work as a Marketing Consultant or Financial Consultant

coldfusion said:
Hello guys,

How are you all? Tasneem, Johar I haven't see any posts from you guys. Tasneem any news yet?
thanks, I have been mainly visiting the name check pending sites. I do visit here but there is not much for me to post. newyorker and tasneem are silent as well. Hey guys good luck to all of you.... Newyorker how is work?

How long will we wait for interview appt letter?

We went to NYC office and was told by the officer that she will arrange our interview right now on Feb 4, 2005. She had our file in front of her and asked us to go home and wait.
Until today we still haven't receive anything.
Guys, do you know how long will it take for the letter to arrive?

ND:Sep 04 2002
TD:Jan 15 2004
EB2 NIW

Hey guys,

Can someone explain "priority dates"
Is the priority date the date on the I140 approval notice.
According to my I140 approval notice it says april 21 2001.

Thanks

Hey joharbhai

How is eveything going, Things are going fine just a little busy with holy nights prayers which I definately need it. Anyways I also visited my lawyer last week and this guy tells me that he received interview letters for people who were transferred in june 2004 and also he tells me that it goes according to the transfer date and not by receipt date, I believe him cause he used to be one of them immigration officers who use to conduct the interview.

So I chope our interview letler shows up soon cause we were in july TD, and so should everyone else's letter too should show up. I would pray for all wo are stuck in this mess. The rest is fine for now...speak to you'll soon

Bye
Newyorker012

Newyorker012 said:
Hey joharbhai

How is eveything going, Things are going fine just a little busy with holy nights prayers which I definately need it. Anyways I also visited my lawyer last week and this guy tells me that he received interview letters for people who were transferred in june 2004 and also he tells me that it goes according to the transfer date and not by receipt date, I believe him cause he used to be one of them immigration officers who use to conduct the interview.

So I chope our interview letler shows up soon cause we were in july TD, and so should everyone else's letter too should show up. I would pray for all wo are stuck in this mess. The rest is fine for now...speak to you'll soon

Bye
Newyorker012

My TD is also 27JUL 04. (RD is 22OCT 02).
Hopely the letter will come soon.

Hey Beth

Great, My TD is July 19,04, So hopefully see you at the interview office soon. probably in a week's time hopefully

Newyorker012

Case trasfer to NYC

Hi,

Our case is transfer to NYC on Feb 2 and we also moved to new address we file AR 11. We also write to NYC local office to change our address.
How can we cahange our address to local office.are they realy change address at local office.

any input appreciated.

k12ven said:
Hi,

Our case is transfer to NYC on Feb 2 and we also moved to new address we file AR 11. We also write to NYC local office to change our address.
How can we cahange our address to local office.are they realy change address at local office.

any input appreciated.
I am not sure but I think if you change your address online, you should be fine..

certified IRS transcript

Coldfusion, in your earlier post you talked about the certified IRS transcripts. Are those ordered through telephone? Thank you.