New York City Transfers

Hey friends,

It's sunday night and I thought I would drop in and pour my heart out to my buddies. I don't feel very great today yaar. I just dropped my mom at the JFK airport. Her visit time finished and she had to leave. Damn I hate my life today cause since 8 years I have been trying to be with my mom and take care of her and be with her somehow this f****** GC is ruining my life here.

I don't know man, On the airport my eyes were so filled that if I had blinked all the tears would have rolled down my cheeks. But I did not wantes to cause then she would start too. I wanted her to go happy although I want her back in 2-3 months cause these idiots would not allow her 6 months visa again.

For a moment I thought that I should drop everything here and leave for India, and who knows I might find something better there to do then here. Atleast I'll be with her.

I hate this 6 months visits man cause it's like coming back to life when my mom comes here, and when she leaves it's like putting a gun to my forehead and shooting a bullet through my brains, I just hope I get through this GC ordeal.

Sorry folks, I dindn't know who to speak to, I just want to let it out. Sorry for being not so very optimistic today. But I always like what my mom says
"you have to fight your own battles" and so I will....

Thank You, See you all tomorrow

Newyorker012

Hi Newyorker012,

i feel bad that you drove your mom to jfk so she can go back to India
i hope you can be interviewed soon and get your green card. so you can be with her for a longer period of time.
But your lucky you can see your mother i havn't seen my mother
in 7 years My case was transferred in 08/30/04 and pray to god everyday that me and every body inmy same situation CAN BE FREE!

good luck,

Tommyi485

Hey tommy
Good morning,

I pray for all those who are suffering in this situation. I can feel the pain what everyone in my situation is going throuugh. I am sure GOD is reading all this and will look down on us really really soon.

I don't feel like working today, but to keep myself busy I will try to get involved in work.. hey letz keep our hopes high

Newyorker012

Hello all,

Good luck to all who got interviews. Best wishes to all to expect the letters.

IRS 1722 can be ordered over the phone. This is an automated system. You can't get this any where. This is the summary of your tax return.

If you have a family, you have to take them with you if they got the interview letter.

Newyorker012 said:
Hey friends,

It's sunday night and I thought I would drop in and pour my heart out to my buddies. I don't feel very great today yaar. I just dropped my mom at the JFK airport. Her visit time finished and she had to leave. Damn I hate my life today cause since 8 years I have been trying to be with my mom and take care of her and be with her somehow this f****** GC is ruining my life here.

I don't know man, On the airport my eyes were so filled that if I had blinked all the tears would have rolled down my cheeks. But I did not wantes to cause then she would start too. I wanted her to go happy although I want her back in 2-3 months cause these idiots would not allow her 6 months visa again.

For a moment I thought that I should drop everything here and leave for India, and who knows I might find something better there to do then here. Atleast I'll be with her.

I hate this 6 months visits man cause it's like coming back to life when my mom comes here, and when she leaves it's like putting a gun to my forehead and shooting a bullet through my brains, I just hope I get through this GC ordeal.

Sorry folks, I dindn't know who to speak to, I just want to let it out. Sorry for being not so very optimistic today. But I always like what my mom says
"you have to fight your own battles" and so I will....

Thank You, See you all tomorrow

Newyorker012
newyorker: Come on man cool down. Here is my ordeal>
applied for my mom visa, she got rejected and was never able to come see me or grand kid. She got heart problem wentt to the hopital. Before I could get AP, she was gone from this world and was burried. Since then I do not know whether I should go or not to see the house without my mom, whom I left alive and promised her a visit of the USA. :(

Just put my story so newyorker can feel better...

Last edited by a moderator:
Coldfusion!! please

coldfusion!!
Can you give me the telephone number to order the form IRS 1722?
Please! and do I have to redo the medical? What about the affidavit of support? Thank you

hey Johar

I feel it for you, You know thanks man . I feel that GOD will be doing justice to us soon.

So whatz the plan now.. Anything from the BCIS- any interviews for anyone..

Newyorker012

love of God,

Please check this 1-800-829-8374. It will take atleast 10 days to get to you. Don't take chances.

If you have done the medical you don't need to do it again (I saw an article here in the forum with a link to the USCIS clarification). If you have a copy of the medical take it with you.

Affidavit of support is for family based immigration. That's what was told to me.

So I did not take it.

Thanks

loveofGod:
there is no need to do medicals again as colfusion mentioned they are valid till approval. however, if you do not have any on file and have sent application without the medical exam then you need to do one.

Hey Johar,

Kya yaar, this FBI thing works. I received an email back from this guy from Name check division and he replied me asking for our date of births for myself and spouse in order to do an effective name check reply.

So hey it works, and I would advised whoever is doing the email thingy send your name and A# and also DOB to get the name check status.

Newyorker012

Newyorker012 said:
Hey Johar,

Kya yaar, this FBI thing works. I received an email back from this guy from Name check division and he replied me asking for our date of births for myself and spouse in order to do an effective name check reply.

So hey it works, and I would advised whoever is doing the email thingy send your name and A# and also DOB to get the name check status.

Newyorker012
How come they never replied my mail I sent woth minimum details. I sent in another one with no A# again but got not no reply. I guess they know me by now so not required to mention all the details... :)

Happy news - Thanks to all the guys :)

Hi all,

We received the welcome notices today :) We are so really happy to see this. It says I should get the card with in 3 weeks. We received this for my wife and child.

We thank all of you for your support and guidance.. We wish you all to get to this moment as soon as possible.

Johar, Tasneem, Newyorker012 and others - We are praying for your speedy approval. I will be there with you guys to see the people getting it done.

Thanks

Congratulations ColdFusion

It's great to receive a welcome letter, Feels great to be free.
Pray for all of us to get out this prison. Hopfully we will be following you soon.

Congrats

Newyorker012

coldfusion: Congratualtions. I can not explain my emotions at this moment. It is so great see you and your family got the freedom. Step outside and a take a depp breath. In the end thank God... Wish you the best in your future.

Congratulations Again.... :)

Guys is it possible to be transfered from vcs to nyc local office and get an
approval letter without an interview just have your passport stamped.

andy1972 said:
Guys is it possible to be transfered from vcs to nyc local office and get an
approval letter without an interview just have your passport stamped.
one can not choose to transfer his/her case.