New York City Transfers

elim said:
love of god, the interviewer did ask for medical and we gave it to her. We only paid $100 per person for the medical which include tb test and draw blood. It is advisable to bring along new medical to avoid unnecessary delay. Who knows whether the interviewer will give this as an excuse for not having medical re-do.
They can not since medical is valid till the approval of I-485. But do what you feel like sicn eI am not a lawyer...

Attached is the USCIS memo on December, 04 confirming that there is no need to redo medicals till January 06.

phillyjune1, we never bring along lawyer to the interview but at the federal plaza waiting hall, saw a lot of people bringing along lawyers. Wish you all the best at the interview.

Hello guys

I did not do the medical. I had a copy of the first medical with me. But they never asked for it. the memo shown by tdwait is the one I went by

But everyone has their way of doing things.

Thanks and good luck to all

ans485 have good luck not to wait on FP check. Johar, How are you doing? How is the progress in your end?

how is going guys. Hey newyorker, tasneem what happened men. coldfusion is free but we are on our way. So hang in there. How is life clodfusion

Hi Everyone
First of all cngratulation coldfusion on recieving your FREEDOM CARD that what i like to call it

Johar hope you too get over with this mess soon. I visit the site almost everyday but don't post any replies.Why? Because i don't have anything to post no interview letter nothing, this long and depressing wait i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy
When my case was transfered in July i thought i would be all done by it in Jan but it is March now and still no sign of any god damn letter.

hello tasneem,

am also in same boat. my case got transferred in may'04.

No inerview letters yet.

we will keep praying.

good luck.

regards,

ead/ap

Hello,

Our EAD and AP been transferred to NYC local office.

We applied at vermont, but it was transferred.

Any idea on how long will it take for processing.

pls let me know.

Regards,

tasneem: I feel the pain man. I thought I woul dhave my GC by mid 2002 since I applied in 2001. People who applied the same time I did are getting ready to apply for naturalization... :)

Hi All

How is everyone doing, any news from anyone or any interview letters for any lucky ones. Hey joharbhai how is life going and tasneem where are u girtl, It's been long...

Anyways be on the board dudes.. and keep it updated.

Newyorker012

tasneem said:
Hi Everyone
First of all cngratulation coldfusion on recieving your FREEDOM CARD that what i like to call it

Johar hope you too get over with this mess soon. I visit the site almost everyday but don't post any replies.Why? Because i don't have anything to post no interview letter nothing, this long and depressing wait i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy
When my case was transfered in July i thought i would be all done by it in Jan but it is March now and still no sign of any god damn letter.

HI NEWYORKER THIS IS THE REASON I AM NOT HEARD OF MUCH

Thanks PhillyJune1.

did they call for AP or EAD interview.

If my case in trasnferred to NYC, will they transfer to MSC.

Pls shed light on this.

Regards,

Hey Tasneem

Cheer-up dear, do not take no tensions for the GC as it will only happen when the time is right. I would myself get into a great depression if I don't take one day at a time. So my advice to you take one day at a time and cheer up while you wait.. Come on board often that way you will feel more relaxed what do u say joharbhai....

Newyorker012

Johar, Tasneem, Newyorker and all

I pray for all your interviews and approvals soon.

Tasneem you will be free soon. I am sure you will get yours this month

Thanks

Interview.

Yesterday after interview finally I got a pp stamp. :p
They asked me
*company letter
*birth certificate
*last 3year Tax return
*passport
*I-94
That's it.
I did medical check up again,but they didn't ask me.
Interview schedule was 9:30am.and they called me around 10:15am.
11:00am already received pp stamp and I left federal plaza. :D

Congrats!

Congrats Yuteri! Enjoy your freedom.

Can you tell me how to get to Federal Plaza. I have interview coming up soon.

Did you take lawyer with you?

Thanks,

PhillyJune01