New York City Transfers

I-485 case: Approved in 100 days (103 days less than average*) (View approval trend)

User: sathy Labor Filing Date: 04 Jan 2000
Service Center: Texas Category: EB3
USCIS Receipt Date: 17 Oct 2006 USCIS Notice Date: 17 Oct 2006
Fingerprinting Date 1: 14 Dec 2006 Fingerprinting Date 2:
RFE: no RFE Reply Date:
Name Check Status: too early to say Name Check Approval/Denial Date: N/A
Card Ordered Date: Card Received Date:
EAD Approval Date: AP Approval Date:
Notes: I-140 AD 10/26 Last Updated: 23 hours 24 minutes ago

Look, this is TSC , not VSC. I don`t see approvals in VSC for a long time.

Yesterday morning I saw LUD changes on my case, my husband and son, I was thrilled but was held because of many LUDs happened before. Our finger print was done in Jan 14th and was received by USCIS. and yesterday evening at around 9:30 p.m. when I checked my e-mails I could not believe my eyes that three e-mail sent that our I-485s approved and approval notice is mailed.

I am filed under 245 (i) PD April 24, 2001. No other RFE I had RFE on Nov 2005 about medical and was received by them. It was not transferred to local office.

I do not know what is next, do they send Green card soon or anything else. Any comments. I am posting it just for other friends waiting for their green cards. Hope everybody will have something soon.

Rgds
kmol

kmol Congratulations

Congrats you are free now... enjoy it!!!
Yours and my case is very similar I did my FP on 01/02/07. Please tell me if you contacted any one or did some thing special...
I am getting frustated now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. Beginning of January, around 9th I called vermont center, and I following the tele. instruction and when it came to Change of address, I press that number and after 2-3 seconds a very nice lady talked to me. She was very cooperative and she said, my case is way behind. She herself told me she will send an enquiry and asked me all our details. I had three cases, myself, my husband and my son. and gave me three confirmation # she said you will receive a written notice in 45 days. I thought it was not going to happen because I know lot of cases before me is still pending. This is the only thing happened. I got code 1 finger printing and did and sent and Yesterday I got an LUD, and was nervous. At night, I was just curious and looked in the computer found e-mail and I am relaxed. I think my namecheck was done before. I did not contact anyone. I thank God almighty for this miracle.

Three days ago I called again Vermont center, a very rude lady talked to me and said what you see in the msg is what I can give you. Nothing more. So wait. Actually she did not even ask me any receipt number nothing. Now I am wondering do I have to go to New York city to get it stamped or will they sent the GC to us. Anybody has any idea. Thanks
rgds
kmol60

Hi KMol

Congratulations

I am happy atleast someone got through, I did the same thing as you did, and waiting for the 45 days to finish . Hopefully get an approval like you did, My PD is april 30th. Congratulations

Newyorker012

hello newyorker, Ash3 is there any news for our cases , have done interview in nyc with PD 04/30/01 and waiting for visa #. we are current from 01/01/07.
i have not heard anything yet. i also did 45days inquiry on 01/10/07. let us wait . anything i heard back ,i will post here. thanks.

Hi Raman2004

Unfortunately I haven't heard anything from them yet, pd is current and interview done in NYC in april 06. Did the inquiry thing twice with them already, still the 45 days not finished yet. Keep it posted if you hear anything

Newyorker012

Hi raman2004

I am also waiting like you guys, nothing yet. Did put an enquiry , but 45 days are not over. So waiting waiting and wai.........

Hi Newyorker012

How are you my friend ? Can you please put some deatails, how to contact a congressman and put a request to research the delay in our cases. May be that will help.

Thanks
Ash3

hi newyorker , ash3 my lawyer told me to wait another 15days that is around
feb.15,2007. he said if i have not heard anything by then ,he will sent me to the congressman .i don't know if this gonna to be help me. i know somebody who have done his interview in nyc sometime in may 2006 with the PD 04/24/01 have rec'd his gc on 01/16/07 after getting a RFE for medical. i will surely post here for any improvement for my case or any case i heard like our cases. i done my interview in the month of june 2006 . thanks.

Hi

Ash3/ Raman2004

In order to write to a congressman which is kinda useless laos you have to find according to you area code who represents your area and then call the office and ask for federal assitance.

And to put and inquiry through, call the customer service number at uscis and ask them that your case is out of processing dates already , they will give you a reference number and a 45 days wait time.

Hopefully we all see something in our mail real soon, it is about time & we have served more then our time with patience.

Keep posted

Newyorker012

Look, this guy is from Senegal. We`re getting closer, baby.
I-485 case: Approved in 284 days (76 days more than average*) (8 comments) (View approval trend)

User: AZCAL Labor Filing Date: 27 Apr 2001
Service Center: Vermont Category: EB3
USCIS Receipt Date: 24 Apr 2006 USCIS Notice Date: 11 Apr 2006
Fingerprinting Date 1: 31 May 2006 Fingerprinting Date 2:
RFE: yes RFE Reply Date:
Name Check Status: too early to say Name Check Approval/Denial Date: N/A
Card Ordered Date: 02 Feb 2007 Card Received Date:
EAD Approval Date: AP Approval Date:
Notes: Last Updated: 4 hours 39 minu

Hi Jhawilla

looks like we may have some hope real soon, But with my kinda luck I don't want to be happy just yet...

Newyorker012

I 485 approved

Hi friends,

My I 485 has been aprpoved and I have received the card.

Mine is EB3 with PD 4/30/01 and RD 6/12/03.

AD 01/26/07

my case was transferred to NYC local office in nov 2004 and back to vermont in Nov 2005 and approved there.

My PD became current in Jan'07 and approved on 01/26/07.

Hope this will put some hope to those who had been waiting for PD.

All the best

some more info on my case.. i was FP2ed in Aug 06 and also got RFE in Aug'06.
employer letter, tax returns, affidavit of DOB and track of my immigration status(all previous approval letters)

Hi mygc1012

Congrats mygc1012. Atlast you are out of the never ending tunnel. Did you had an interview at the local office. If yes when was it and did they stamped your passports at that time. Did you put an inquiry or did something else to expedite the case. Information will help.

Thanks
Ash3

as i said my file was sent back to vermont..was not interviewed..didnot approach congressman or any pol. waited till priority date became current, before I could approach a pol.

My 8 year old son has finished bio and FP at Jamaica April 2003
and now it is already Feb 2007 no news yet and NO GC

His file was transferred to NYC July 2003 and since then I never heard anything from them.

I called the 800 nos. last 4/20/06 given a confirmation no. and nothing happened. Looks like the rep talked to me without writing down all info I gave her and did not make any follow up because as of Feb 2, 2007 I still have no updates. If she followed up I could have gotten some news.

I called the 800 nos. again 2/5/2007 and I was again given a new confirmation no. and told me they will follow up again. I don't think they will because my first call 4/2006 up to 2/2007 I did not get or hear any updates on this case. I doubt it.

I will call again today 2/7/2007 and I will call again twice every week so that who knows one of the reps might be able to help.

Also having multiple confirmation no. with multiple reps working on it might give me a big break to at least move and find my papers. Maybe lying around somewhere inside or outside their office.

I will keep you posted.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi raman

Nothing yet on my side, I keep checking status atleast 20 times a day hoping to see something different that the regular crap, but hopeless.,
Let see what happens. hopefully soon

Keep posted

Newyorker012