New York City Transfers

Hi Newyorker012

I think there should be no more interview after this. What i was told by the officer who took my interview was that as soon as the PD comes current, we will recieve the GC by mail.
Did they wrote anything on your passport after the interview.

ASH3

Hi ASH3

Well they stamped on the passport the pending stamp[245(i)] & interview date. What did they stamp on yours?

Thank you

Newyorker012

Interview

Will there be an interview for all eb3 filed under 245 (i) or if it is genuine case they will approve it or what? Anybody has any idea on this. My file was not transferred to NY when they did l0,000 files to New York. Mine is under RIR. Pls comment on this. Thank you

Hey Kmol69

There will surely be an interview for everyone under 245(i) that was told during our interview by an officer, even if the cases or genuine or not..

The questions is will there be a second one?

Newyorker012

ASH3 said:
Hi gc2005nyc

You are right about this, they did not give us a month even for the interview. I believe so they are rushing the cases. If you look at the processing dates for VC, its at feb15/06. and for NY city its gone at dec6/05. I think so they are completing the cases on their part, now everything depends on the visa availability. You see now after the interview also we are waiting, as the PD for EB3 is stand still for 3 months. I remember i had called VC couple of times regarding my case. Same answer everytime. Prelimenary processing is complete and you will get the result in few months.
Now i wish the PD date changes this month. Hope this information will help you.

Regards
ASH3
If you look at the processing dates for VSC, its 31DEC06.
A friend of mine got a transfer from BOS to VSC on 05DEC05, was never interviewed and got approval last month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your reply Newyorker.

Anybody else got approval without interview? I can not imagine going to an immigration officer for interview. All these green card process is a breath taking process and also an interview!!!!!!! Pls anybody else?????

Thank you

Hi Newyorker012

On our passports they just wrote I485 pending,date of interview, A # and the name of the person who took our interview. They did not stamp anything.

ASH3

Hi Ash3

All the interviews for pending cases are stamped pending accordingly

for 245i cases they stamp I485 pending & date & officer's name.
This is what they do for every case.

Newyorker012

Please Help I131 Not aprove yet.

HI Everyone.
our case is 245i
case started 04/2001
i485 applied 05/2003
i485 Transfered to NY 08/2004
I485 Transfered back to Vermont 11/2005
I485 Approved for me on 07/2006 (Without Interview).
I485 Approved for my hudband and my daugther 08/2006 (Without Interview).
and for my son who is 15 year old has not been approved yet.
W applied for the AP for my son 10/04/2006 the immogration sent the received 10/10/06 but it has been not approved yet (60 Days).
We have tickets to go to Brazil on 12/29/06.
We have an infopass on 12/19/06 to try get AP for him.
He has used AP before, in 07/06 he went to Holland, in 08/06 he went to Brazil.His old AP experes in 12/28/06
:mad:

Hi All

I would say that whoever got the GC without interview are really the lucky ones, Well usually since I am from a retrogressed country(india and a 245i) the luck does not seem to work well here. Looks like i am in for a long haul. Just my luck:-(

Newyorker012

Andrei -

shcedule an infopass appointment and go speak to an officer. explain the situation and they will issue an interim AP for your son. I have been issued an interim AP before and I know it works.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you

Hi, GC2005 NYC.
Thank you on your advice,i have on infopass on dec 19Th, my lowyer will be present to explain the situation.
you think we can get the AP for my son?
we have the tickets to Brasil 12/29/06, i can bring the tickets e show them.

Last Update Change

Hi Veryone the last update cases change date.
I485 old update 11/22/05 now is 12/09/06 but menssage not change.
AP Old Update 10/10/06 New update 12/11/06 and now 12/13/06.
but menssage not change and no e-mail receved.
what do you think is going on.
Any answer appreciated.
Thanks. :confused: