Nebrasaka I-140 Excel Scanner ..

This is not good

The way this REF's being sent .. that is too much. Have they taken a promise to send 8 out of 10 on RFE's

I am sure most of this RFEs are for Company Financial Statements. As per rule/law or whatever USCIS called, if the sponsor company has less than 100 employees, they can ask for company financial statements. These trainee officers are just following the rules, not using common sense. Experienced Officers, normally see the profit, which year the company was statrted etc and then they will approve the case, if the case is approvable.

With these trainee Officers, it looks like these backlogs will be there for ever.

Holy Cow! You seem to be an expert at the workings of BCIS!

Originally posted by naanshi
I am sure most of this RFEs are for Company Financial Statements. As per rule/law or whatever USCIS called, if the sponsor company has less than 100 employees, they can ask for company financial statements. These trainee officers are just following the rules, not using common sense. Experienced Officers, normally see the profit, which year the company was statrted etc and then they will approve the case, if the case is approvable.

With these trainee Officers, it looks like these backlogs will be there for ever.

Thanks for the note dasarihp.

I don't think I fall under that category. My 140 has a RD of 01.08.04, and so I guess I have a long way to go.

This Excel thingie that you guys have is neat. I tried to run it yesterday for my date range, and got an 'Access Denied' after about 5 minutes of running through. The information was not really useful enough to post here, as I used January dates to run it. Anyways, keep up the good work.

Guys,

I am getting lost when you talk about the “Excel”, “scan results”, etc. Can anyone, please, explain me and many others who come to this thread understand? Thanks.
:confused:

sanvibha and amani,

While pasting your excel results, can you remove the once that have just 'Received' or no change status ? This way, we can see the case status changes only, without confusion.

Thanks,
jaiganesh

Blocked

I ran the scanner yesterday and got blocked after running 1000 cases. It has been close to 27 hrs but I'm still blocked. Any idea how long it takes for the block to be removed? I thought it was 24 hours.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

titu

Last edited by a moderator:
Approvals in November03

Guys my RD was 11/10/03 and got an approval on 02/25, you might want to run a scan in November as well.

vijay04
Congratulations,
Which category did you apply in EB2 or EB3.
Was it Concurrent, Semi-Concurrent or CP

Congrats Vijay.. you seem to be a lucky one..

What category did you file in? Concurrent or non-cuncurrent??

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Vijay!!!!

Did anyone scan for yesterday??

dasarihp_newid,

Can you let us now explain in detail how to prepare that Excel sheet for Sept, oct and dec plz..... So taht one person from can run the scan for each month every day and get the results...

Thank you in Advance.

Yedati

Sorry guys have not figured out how to input my info in the sheet
RD: 11/10
ND:11/10
AD:2/25
EB3
CP

Sorry guys have not figured out how to input my info in the sheet

Dont' worry I'll do that for ya'...
Meanwhile please provide foll. details:

--Was labor cleared under RIR or NON-RIR?
--If possible first 5 digits of your I-140 receipt LIN number
Thanks and of course a hearty congratulations!!
Enjoy:) :)

today I did not see any approvals in my list of 350 cases for august. only one case update and that too an RFE !!!

LIN0325450455 RFE sent 2/26/2004 Received 8/26/2003

I too ran the scanner for dates between 8/8 - 8/25 till my IP got blocked but could not get anything.
Looks like yesterday was an off day for USCIS !!!

All RFEs for today..

LIN0326050092 RFE sent 2/26/2004 Received 9/4/2003
LIN0326050499 RFE sent 2/26/2004 Received 9/4/2003
LIN0326150202 RFE sent 2/26/2004 Received 9/5/2003

Re: What is this

To borrow a Sidhuism -
"Inspectors are like wives - you never know which way they will turn!" :) :p ;)

Have a nice weekend!

Originally posted by nelabor
A bad week i think, some kind of RFE virus spreading around. Full of REF only