Nebrasaka I-140 Excel Scanner ..

Rayofhope,

there are people waiting from sep-oct 2003 , i myself am waiting since feb 2004. so you have a long wait to go as of now.

Ghost town at Nebraska

AKV01,

I suggest you go to sleep, it is going to be a long time before anyone gets approved. Don't you see, It is a ghost town in Nebraska. This new rule seems to slow things up to an agonizing level than speed things up. People were atleast happy with an approved i-140 and waiting for 485. Now we need to wait two years. I would anyday prefer waiting than uncertainity for such a long time.

Besahara
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ghost Town in NSC

Hi Beshara,

I believe you are right. It seems our cases have gone under the new rule. Otherwise we would have heard something by now. I was under impression that any case submitted after April 30th would be following the new concurrent rules.

So now just keep waiting, watch aimlessly till something comes from the NSC. Recently I asked my attorney to call them and check about I-140 as it is saying 150 to 180 days and now it is over that time frame. Attorney says we can not call till the dates of April 21 has passed. The processing date at NSC is still hanging at August 31,2003.

Bye...enjoy.

I-140 approved

AKV01 & RayOfHope,

My I-140 has been aproved on March 5th. Still haven't got the papers in mail but it showed up on the internet. Was wondering about you guys. Let me know when your I-140's are approved.

Besahara

Hi..Besahara

Congratulations,

So what is next now? Would your case be still affected by the retrogession. Or Since everything has been applied together, they process I-485?

What does your lawyer has to say.

I-140 Approved

Hi Akv01, Besahara,

Got an email from my attorney saying that my I-140 has been approved and that he has received a copy of the approval notice...I-140 -AP: March 11, 2005.

So what is next now? Based on the new rule, would NSC not work on our case till the priority date changes to our priority dates?

If you have any idea let me know?

Regards,