Nebrasaka I-140 Excel Scanner ..

i think there is an online option or you can send it by regular mail, there is info on the site. check it thoroughly.

nelabor said:
Is there a way to make address change by Online or mailing information to USCIS. This phone service makes you wait all day.. I need to change the address ASAP

Please need some help

There are two things that you would need to do.

1)Fill the AR-11 and send it to the mentioned address in this link (http://uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/address.htm)

2) call 1 (800) 375-5283 and wait for 20 minutes(average waiting period) and notify them about your address change. Keep all your pending application receipt numbers ready like 140/485 ect and also your Alien registration number when you call them. If you are married, your wife needs to call and give her i 485 number and notify about the address change.

Both the steps are mandatory, you can not do the second step online, you will have to call them.

Thanks,
octFiler.

Please

Can any one run 0327950500 through 0327950700 ? I do not have a PC, I use Mac and Linux. Can't run those macros.

AP & EAD approved

AKV01 & RayOfHope,
The web site shows AP & EAD approved on 18th Jun. Haven't received notices in mail yet. Anything to report from your side?.

Besahara

Nothing yet!

Nothing yet Besahara. I think Ray has approvals for EAD and AP - not sure though.

Hi..EAD and AP approved

Hi AKV01 & Beshara,

We have received the original AP approval notice from our Attorney and have website shows EAD approved for both us. Awaiting the actual card. That's all.

Still no sign of FP at my end. AKV01, any update on FP at your end. Besahara how did your FP went. Let us know what were the steps at the FP office.

Regards,

I-140 Approved

I-140 approved yesterday (Jun 29th, 2004) with receipt date of feb 12th, 2004. No Approval of I-485 yet though it is filed concurrently. FP already done.

Cocktail

were u filed under EB2/EB3 category. ??? Mine was march 2004.....hoping to see something happen

NSC seems to be approving people in random order. While there are so many 2003 filers whoz applications havent been touched how can they approve those which are filed in 2004.

Is there a pattern in these approvals ??

thanks

Enter the USCIS lottery system

Want to try your luck.Enter the USCIS lottery system!!!!!!!!!
No offence to you cocktail,but this whole thing sucks

Vermont center guys have excel sheet to track I-140/485-AP-EAD detaisl. Do we have the same? If so I would like to update my details
Thanks

NSC I140 excel scanner....

Hi,
Attached NSC 140 excel scanner.. Do set of 200 records per hit. USCIS will lock your IP if you do more.

This would help.

Running the excel scanner:
1. Open the excel sheet
2. Click on "Enable Macros"
3. click on alt + F8
4. select I140Scan on pop up "Macro" screen.
5. select the range on "Excel" screen. ex 04-078 and click ok
6. Give range ex-51890-51925 and click okay.

You can see the excel sheet update by macro.
Hope this will help.

--Shishe

Last edited by a moderator:
Recd receipt #s'

140/485/AP/EAD for both

RD : July 26th 2004
ND : July 29th 2004

Last edited by a moderator:
Excel Scannner

Guys,

Since we are seeing the Sept/Oct '03 filers getting approvals. Can anyone of you try to run this Excel scanner and post the results. I tried, but can't get it to work.

140/485 Pending
ND 09/27/03
AP2/EAD2 pending :07/19/04

Guys, Pls help me step by step how to run the scanner. How do I enable the macro? Thanks for your patience :)

qaiser said:
Guys, Pls help me step by step how to run the scanner. How do I enable the macro? Thanks for your patience :)

Part I-Enabling Macro.

1> Open the scanner.
2>Go to Tools-Macro-Security
3>Click Security
4>Change the security level to medium and then click OK
5>Close the scanner.
6>Reopen the scanner.Now scanner would pop up option to enable/disable macros.

Congratulations qaiser!.Now you have completed the enable/disable macro session :D (Sorry,I am trying to be funny.)

Part II Run Scanner.

1> Open scanner
2>Alt +F8
3>Select the macro (I140Scan).
4>Click Run.
5>Enter the first 5 digits of your LIN #
(e.g for OCT 09/2003 case it will be 04-007)
6>Enter the range of last 5 digits of the LIN you want to check(Limit the range to be within 200 cases.If not USCIS will block your IP).
7>Click OK and then confirm the scan start.Scanner will do the rest of the job .

You may please take a look at the very first posting in this thread for more details of scanner.
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=113802&page=1&pp=15
Hope this helps.

rpan said:

Dear rpan,

I tried exact same steps you mentioned, it starts scanning and comes up with message "Done". And I am sure this worked fine earlier.

Just curious to know how many cases been approved since we see some moment at Nebraska service center, which was sleeping for 6 months.

Please post the results in forum, if some one had this scanner worked.

Thanks,
ABT

Any Update on Nebraska I-140 approval.

Hi Akv01 & Beshara,

Do you have any updates on the I-140 from NSC. I am still waiting to hear from them. The status still says between 150 days to 180 days. I have no idea what is going on. I know we all were at the same time frame.

Also is there anybody who had applied concurrent after april 15th, 2004 and has there I-140 approved.

I was under the impression that the new rule for concurrent filers will be effective after April 30th. However, it seems that they may have made if effective for all cases from April 1st onwards. Does anybody has any updates.

Update, I got my fingerprinting completed recently. So now waiting for the I-140 approval.

Regards,