Nebrasaka I-140 Excel Scanner ..

I think these guys are sending RFE to most of the cases.

These guys are not even looking at RFE responses and just moving on to the next case, sending a similar RFE for the another case who is from the same company.

I am fed up of these stupid things. Already I am a victim of a trainee Officer in Another Service Center (Only my case got denied due to H1B violoations in the company and all other cases from same company got approved by different Officers) I lost three years in this and I was not able to join with my client, who is a billion dollar company. (I lost nearly $50,000). I paid for some stupid dumb racist officer's mistake.

Now my 6 year visa is going to expire in this month and again I am seeing these stupid RFE things. I think enough is enough. I have already started looking for jobs in India.

Does Anybody know about any good companies in India looking for people with US experience??

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi naanshi

Dont worry ... God is there .. there is a point when things cannot go bad anymore. You will get you approval in sometime. Sure keep hope ...

naanshi

I am fed up of these stupid things. Already I am a victim of a trainee Officer in Another Service Center (Only my case got denied due to H1B violations in the company and all other cases from same company got approved by different Officers) I lost three years in this and I was not able to join with my client, who is a billion dollar company. (I lost nearly $50,000). I paid for some stupid dumb racist officer's mistake.

Now my 6-year visa is going to expire in this month and again I am seeing these stupid RFE things. I think enough is enough. I have already started looking for jobs in India.
----- If you are still on H1 status and EAD not used you can file 7th year H1 extension ASAP with I-140 filing receipt, If they approve the 7th year H1 extension then that 7th year H1 will be valid even if I-140 gets denied but you will not be able to file 8th year H1 extension
Does Anybody know about any good companies in India looking for people with US experience??
---- You need to visit economic times everyday they provide enough info about companies
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/

***Don’t get scared with RFE many get RFE for company financial documents only. And if you have EAD in hand no need to worry at this time as lawyer can reply RFE and it depends what is in RFE or what kind of RFE you get if any. not getting GC is not the EAD of Life!! Relax and leave it to Almighty.

Good Luck!!

Thanks Ginnu and Nelabor.

Ginnu,
I have a problem here. My client(For whom I am working since 2000) wants me to join in this month end, otherwise I may loose my project. Their lawyer is a super dumb and he does not know all these complications. His point is "As per law, You can work with EAD".(This is ther same lawyer who did not know about labor substitution and I had get the details from website, faxed to him and finally he agreed). My lawyer says to file for 7th year extension and don't use AC21, which makes sense.

For past three days, I am just thinking how will I convince my client and I want to wait till I get my I-140 approval to use AC21 rule. Is there any web site you can refer me to help me to convince my client?

Thanks again Ginnu.

naanshi.

I have a problem here. My client (For whom I am working since 2000) wants me to join in this month end; otherwise I may loose my project.
------ If you are working with this client since 2000 what is the problem? You are still working with him why you will lose the project? Something is missing here
Their lawyer is a super dumb and he does not know all these complications. His point is "As per law, You can work with EAD".(This is the same lawyer who did not know about labor substitution and I had get the details from website, faxed to him and finally he agreed). My lawyer says to file for 7th year extension and don't use AC21, which makes sense.
------ by law you can work with EAD but if I-140 has problems or denied you will NOT be eligible for 7th year H1 if you use EAD, point out this to your Dumb lawyer. At this time you have to look for your safety
For past three days, I am just thinking how will I convince my client and I want to wait till I get my I-140 approval to use AC21 rule. Is there any web site you can refer me to help me to convince my client

My lawyer says to file for 7th year extension and don't use AC21, which makes sense.

----- Your Lawyer is correct and file 7th year H1 ASAP.
If you need to use AC21 then you have to wait for I-140 approval and predictions of approval have changed looking at last 2-week NSC approvals

Hi naanshi

I think Ginnu is correct. file for your 7th Year extension. Explain the clients lawyer why you want to wait until you get you 140 cleared. That is safest way to go as far as i can see

naanshi,

I think you should convince somehow to your client about risks of using EAD before the approval of I-140 .. Tell him that when you applied for I-140, the way things were going, you expected the I-140 approval by 5 months, but it is now not the same..

Ask your client to consider to wait for 2-3 more months to accomdate any RFE if you get one (I sincerely wish you will not get).. May be you can take a bit less salary to convince him(if he is a desi company)

Also according to the scanner I did not see any denials in the I-140 in the whole of last month,, so I am guessing eventhough so many RFE's are coming up now-a-days, the denial of I-140 is very very rare( I guess unlikt you applied in texas, this time everything regarding I-140 that you filed is strong).

My guess is that, the officers probably that may start by next week(those coming from H1-B) would be experienced enough to approve I-140 without any RFE's//

Don't loose hope "try your best", and leave the rest to GOD.. whatever happens will happen..

Thanks dasarihp_newid,
I am planning to wait till March 15, 2004 and then I will talk to my client.

Let us see how things are going.

naanshi.

Hi naanshi

Any idea how long does it take for Processing of EAD/AP ??

Also any guess on when my 140 will be taken up for approval ND 31-oct-2003

naanshi

Point out or give the below link to your Lawyer or employer and inform them that if I-140 denied then EAD, AP, I-485 all will be denied that is the reason you want to file 7th year H1 extension

Follow the link
http://murthy.com/ukdenial.html

** send your 7th year H1 extension ASAP

nelabor

Any idea how long does it take for Processing of EAD/AP ??
----- Generally 60-90 days and it depends upon the service center. I have seen AP taking longer times and it was reported that they have shortage of paper for AP printing better, you may get EAD early than AP
Also any guess on when my 140 will be taken up for approval ND 31-oct-2003
------ Don’t depend on the guesses, every day predictions change. I hope you may listen something before May 2004 and I may be wrong

Scanner for 11-28

surprised by scanner result...

LIN0404050031 Approved 2/24/2004 Approved/Completed 3/1/2004
LIN0404050161 Approved 2/20/2004 Approved/Completed 3/1/2004
LIN0404050480 Approved 2/25/2004 Approved/Completed 3/1/2004
LIN0404050577 Approved 2/20/2004 Approved/Completed 3/1/2004

I140 approved

:) My I140 got approved today 03/01/2004

Mine is RIR-CP-EB2
Filed on 08/22/2003
Wish you good luck to all!

Someone please update my data on exl sheet.
-SS888

I-140 APPROVED

My I-140 petition was approved today 1 March 2004.

EB2-Special Handling-Filed 2 SEP 2003 - CP.

Though i have been a regular visitor to this forum i have never participated because my immigration knowledge (though substantial) is nowhere close to the Gurus on this, and the allied threads.

Now that my petition has been approved I could not depart silently without saying THANK YOU to all of you. It was this forum that gave me consolation and kept me going through the long and sometimes hopeless days of Labor Certification, and the last six months.

I really hope and pray to God that all of your prayers are answered, just as mine was.

Thank you once again.

GOOD NEWS guys !!!

As other nebraska I-140 members have gotten approvals for the date of Mar 1, through my scanner also, there were lots of approvals yesterday for Aug cases and only one RFE.

LIN0323850329 Approved 3/1/2004 Received 8/6/2003
LIN0323850974 Approved 3/1/2004 Received 8/6/2003
LIN0324350800 Approved 3/1/2004 Received 8/13/2003
LIN0324550231 RFE sent 3/1/2004 Received 8/15/2003
LIN0324551600 Approved 3/1/2004 Received 8/15/2003
LIN0325450249 Approved 3/1/2004 Received 8/26/2003
LIN0325450643 Approved 3/1/2004 Received 8/26/2003
LIN0325650783 Approved 3/1/2004 Received 8/28/2003
LIN0325651469 Approved 3/1/2004 Received 8/28/2003
LIN0325651858 Approved 3/1/2004 Received 8/28/2003

CHEERS !!

Some good news finally.:D

Looks like cases after September 15, 2004 are not yet assigned to Officers. Did anybody run the script for those cases? Any approvals? my IP is blocked for today.

Updated excel sheet

Updated excel sheet is attached..

Naanshi:

A couple of things might help you while talking to your client..Recently I filed for 7th year H1B extension and spoke to my HR director. Make them aware of the risks in case of (god forbid) I-140 denial if you are on EAD. That you wil be out of status and more importantly for the company, not be able to continue employment.
Let them know..that you have a "whole lot at stake here"..
Explain to them the various scenarios before asking the question.."Will you do my H1B extension?"

You know just throw it in there ..."but all this is basically a waste of money (H1B extension) if the I-140 comes through and all is hunkey dorey.." at which point my HR director herself said.."True..but this is like insurance...wasted if not used..but you pay for peace of mind!!"
I am sure they will understand.

Good luck.:)