Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • Hello I came to the US when I was 13 years went to school got my GED and other certificates. I had 5 children worked and paid taxes. Never got into trouble with the law but I decided to leave my job and return to my country after living there for 18 years. I've been out of the country for 7 years now and heard that I got a 10yrs ban. What do I need to do to reunite my family again?

    Im a US citizen, applied I-130 and its pending for my sister.
    She, her husband and two kids have B2 visa for the rest of the year.
    They want to come visit me in US from Ukraine (Crimea, I guess its Russia now).
    Is there chance that they would not be allowed to enter US? Or everything is fine?

    Thank you very much!
    Samsung boasted that the Samsung Galaxy S5 can endure capable of 10 hours of web browsing, and capable of 12 hours of HD video playback, which are exciting numbers really - See More: samsung galaxy S5 unlocked

    I already got Marriage certificate from India.
    Do I file my I-485 (Wife is US citizen) directly with USCIS on my Indian marriage certificate or do they require any further docs to approve my indian marriage certificate?

    Kindly advise.

    Ginnu plz reply to my post.. I am in urgent need of ur advice sent u a msg regarding my questions alrady
    hi ginnu
    u know too much about immigration process. is it ok if i ask you something about my case?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…