N400 Tracker For Memphis /TSC

Thanks hopeful44. I hope you'll be scheduled for Sept. 17 too. Good luck!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Compressed Timeline
TSC / Memphis DO
Mailed N-400 :07/25/2007
TSC Acknowledged Receipt :10/11/2007 (Due to Backlog)
FP Date :03/12/2008
Interview Date :06/11/2008 Approved
Oath letter: 08/23/2008
Oath Date: 09/17/2008

Congratulation ANOOR. I am still waiting on my OL, tomorrow will be two weeks from the ID so we will see if I get it within the next few days. I was hoping to be part of the August 28th oath group, but I guess it will some time in Oct in Nashville.

Oath Ceremony

I had my Oath ceremony on August 29th at the Memphis DO. There were 40 people at 1300 and another 40 people at 1400. The ceremony was quick about 20 minutes. It was nice even thought they had some technical difficulties with the TV. We didn't get to see President Bush's speech about welcoming us as US citizens. There were 31 countries represented. Good luck to all who still are waiting for their Oath.

Congratulation Novascotiarn your CIS journey is finally over.

I have received the OL yesterday and it is for Sep 25th.

Hi Hopeful44, I had my interview in memphis the same day as yours and am wondering if you have received your oath letter. We haven't received ours even though there was one oath ceremony in knoxville on the 15th (too early) and there is one on the 5th. Thanks.

Hey NashvilleGuy,

I haven't heard anything yet. I was told that I would get the OL in two weeks. There is ceremony on Sept 17th in Little Rock. I think that must be full. Anyway, hopefully we will get it soon.

Waiting for the OL ...

I live in Arkansas, had my interview in memphis on the 21 st of August 2008. I was also being told that i would receive the letter in 2 weeks and that the oath ceremony would be in little rock. I haven't got the OL yet. I have my fingers crossed ... I also had my name changed.

I hope u would get yours soon ...

Finally got my oath ceremony notification letter. Oath ceremony will be on Sep 20 in the US District Court bldg on Main Street. The whole process took 10 months. Good luck to everyone!
11/21/2006: Priority date
12/18/2006: FP
05/08/2007: Interview
09/20/2007: Oath date

Not sure if you have mentioned it somewhere but where is your oath ceremony?

Congratulations, Bobsmyth, on getting past the interview stage. Any guess on when your Oath will be? Hopefully by mid-October.

Waiting for the OL ...

I am going to wait for four weeks before do infopass.

Waiting for the OL ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I live in Arkansas, had my interview in memphis on the 21 st of August 2008. I was also being told that i would receive the letter in 2 weeks and that the oath ceremony would be in little rock. I haven't got the OL yet. I have my fingers crossed ... I also had my name changed.

I hope u would get yours soon ...

Passport

I received my passport today in the mail. I am now officially done. Thanks to all for their advice and good luck to everyone still completing the process.

Thank you

Thanks Bobsmyth I registered to vote the same day I took my Oath. I hope your Oath gets scheduled quickly to you can vote as well!!